I've Got my Date.....so Excited!! - West Bloomfield, MI

I'm very excited and I've been poring over all the...

I'm very excited and I've been poring over all the blogs on this website. I had a breast reduction last year. Took a lot of pressure off my back. Lost 20 pounds but cannot get these extra pounds off my tummy. Finally went to see Dr. Sherbert in West Bloomfield -he did the reduction- to get some honest information about my stomach and weight loss. My husband told me its just diet and exercise. But I'm almost starving myself! Finally went to see Dr. S and he told me no amount of exercise would help my tummy. I look 5 months prego and got sick of people asking me if I was. So, he said full tummy tuck and lipo. Cost $6000 ($3000 to Doc $3000 hospital.

What I'm really nervous about is the general ana. I just had my tubes tied last Friday and had a difficult time waking up. The nurses told us that they "were heavy handed and threw everything at me". Took two days for me to fully be alert and even now my vision is very blurry. I can't read anything unless I blow it up on the iPad. But my sister said she is going to be there in the OR to make sure they don't overdo it. She's a nurse anesthetist. But has anyone else had this problem?

I just pray that I will get the results that I am dreaming of. I've heard that you lose weight when you have a tummy tuck....is that true?

Count down is on...four days til the flatside!!

Hi all!
I'm in preparation mode now. Cleaning house, lesson plans for work, and getting my mind right. Has anyone made a list of what to NEVER eat again to maintain our new figures? That would be helpful. I'm off the carbs and my head is banging. Withdrawal. At one point I thought the surgery wasn't going to happen...but I never canceled it. Gotta keep the faith ladies that's for sure. Hugs and prayers for those healing and making their way to the flat side.

tomorrow morning!

It's time! My call time is 5:45 am. See u on the flat side! !! Pray for me

At the hospital!

Just got dressed and waiting for doctor. Not nervous yet...maybe bc I trust him so much from my breast reduction. HATE the needles lol.. that's when ill get nervous. Pray for me! Good luck to the dec 13 TT's. See u on the flat side!

On the flat side!!

I did it! Well do did. Visionis blurry so I'll post tomorrow

recovering at home

Everything went great. One night in hospital. I HATE these drains. Not sure how I should be sitting in bed. I'm not laying down but I'm not upright either. Vision still blurry. Realizing what an incredible husband I have! He's taking such great care of me. Anyone else not hungry?

7 weeks check up

Greetings everyone! I finally have a before and after pic. I'm now cleared to start AB workouts. Next appointment in 2 months.
Bloomfield Hills Plastic Surgeon

He is kind and really takes the time to walk you through the process. He is SO easy to talk to. That's important because this can get embarrassing. He did my reduction and I saw him before and after. And he likes for you to stay overnight at the hospital. He really cares.