33 Year Old Female Mother of 3. - West Bloomfield, MI

Currently I'm a size 48f 5"2 235pounds and I will...

Currently I'm a size 48f 5"2 235pounds and I will be having a BR and I'm just praying for great result and a relief of all this pain.This is such a wonderful blog so helpful since I'm getting butterflies although my ps insures me Ill do just fine and he said I should be down to a 46dd or just a full d and that sounds great to me
I hope everything goes smoothly for u. I'll post more pics of my recovery asap
Welcome to the community! Im newish here and scheduled for surgery on 21st March. Good luck on your journey, the ladies here are fantastically supportive so your in good company.
Welcome to the community.  I am happy for you and look forward to seeing your through your journey.

Big Day

Im feeling really great this morning alot of thanks going out to all the ladys on here cause I thought about changing my mind a couple of times but after seeing so many great reviews im on my way for my BR so I will update u all later :):)
Best of luck!! :-)

Before pics

A before pic those girls had me in pain

1 day post op

I feel alot better already 7 pounds lighter wow surgery lasted 4 1/2 hours
WOW! Wifeytobe! You look fabulous! Happy healing!!!
Thanks ladies im loving these new girls:):):)
You look just great

TAPES OFF

Ok ladies today I had my tape removed and up till now I haven't had to take a pain pill but I sure needed one after I was done my ps said it looks great but it looks like my nipples are a tad bit uneven hopefully its not going to stay like that I still have alot of swelling im happy with my results I love them heres a couple pics
Look great
Did u get lipo? U.
No double dutch Ive joined a gym so if my healing is fine by next month im going in! :-) :-)

11 Days Post Op

Hi ladys just wondering if sumone can help me out this is a pic of my right boob just notice this and im not sure if its normal so im kinda panicking I hope it is I font wanna go back to the hospital but if I haveto.

Another pic

Hopefully its nothing
all looks great and normal. let the air dry everything out each day
Ok thank you @peediewife
Looks like normal scaring. Is there any oozing?

2 weeks post op

Im 2 weeks post op as of today and I have never felt better im loving these new girls I cant lie and im loving the fact that I dont have to take all those.pain pills I use to take due to neck and shoulder and back pain but here's a couple of pic I took today and again THANK YOU LADIES :-) :-)!
Great results! I had mine on April 1st, so we're pretty close in the process - I feel great, too. Here's to neck and shoulder pain relief!
Yes wan2Bfit I haven't felt this great in years good to know your healing is coming along as well here here lol
You look great!! Glad to see you made it home and says doing well!!!

2 months post op

Hey ladies im 2months post op as of today and I am loving my new girl never knew I could feel this great this is the best thing ever.I find my self going out with the kids more im not all tired and in pain again I love this new me.
We are roughly the same size and weight although I'm 60. I have waited so long, too long to have this done but I haven't given up hope. What size did they take you down to? How much did they remove in grams? I would like to go small, I'm to old to have it done again if they feel too big and I worry about being old and having a tough time getting in and out of a bra etc. I've seen my mother struggle with that. Did you have a pedicle procedure or free graft?
Hi giesela im 4months post op and im a 42 D and I feel great I had the pedicle procedure I had 800 grams removed from each boob I hope all works out for u and Its never to late honey this is a great site and there are sum women around your age thats had it so this site will be sum encouragement along the way..
great healing and a lovely shape, so happy for you
Bloomfield Hills Plastic Surgeon

This man is amazing im glad I went with him he was so politely even my mom feel in love with him and his staff is great as well and all the nurses at Beaumont of West Bloomfield im very satisfied with my results