33 Year Old Female Mother of 3. - West Bloomfield, MI

Currently I'm a size 48f 5"2 235pounds and I will...

Currently I'm a size 48f 5"2 235pounds and I will be having a BR and I'm just praying for great result and a relief of all this pain.This is such a wonderful blog so helpful since I'm getting butterflies although my ps insures me Ill do just fine and he said I should be down to a 46dd or just a full d and that sounds great to me

Big Day

Im feeling really great this morning alot of thanks going out to all the ladys on here cause I thought about changing my mind a couple of times but after seeing so many great reviews im on my way for my BR so I will update u all later :):)

Before pics

A before pic those girls had me in pain

1 day post op

I feel alot better already 7 pounds lighter wow surgery lasted 4 1/2 hours

TAPES OFF

Ok ladies today I had my tape removed and up till now I haven't had to take a pain pill but I sure needed one after I was done my ps said it looks great but it looks like my nipples are a tad bit uneven hopefully its not going to stay like that I still have alot of swelling im happy with my results I love them heres a couple pics

11 Days Post Op

Hi ladys just wondering if sumone can help me out this is a pic of my right boob just notice this and im not sure if its normal so im kinda panicking I hope it is I font wanna go back to the hospital but if I haveto.

Another pic

Hopefully its nothing

2 weeks post op

Im 2 weeks post op as of today and I have never felt better im loving these new girls I cant lie and im loving the fact that I dont have to take all those.pain pills I use to take due to neck and shoulder and back pain but here's a couple of pic I took today and again THANK YOU LADIES :-) :-)!

2 months post op

Hey ladies im 2months post op as of today and I am loving my new girl never knew I could feel this great this is the best thing ever.I find my self going out with the kids more im not all tired and in pain again I love this new me.
Bloomfield Hills Plastic Surgeon

This man is amazing im glad I went with him he was so politely even my mom feel in love with him and his staff is great as well and all the nurses at Beaumont of West Bloomfield im very satisfied with my results

We are roughly the same size and weight although I'm 60. I have waited so long, too long to have this done but I haven't given up hope. What size did they take you down to? How much did they remove in grams? I would like to go small, I'm to old to have it done again if they feel too big and I worry about being old and having a tough time getting in and out of a bra etc. I've seen my mother struggle with that. Did you have a pedicle procedure or free graft?
great healing and a lovely shape, so happy for you
Great results! I had mine on April 1st, so we're pretty close in the process - I feel great, too. Here's to neck and shoulder pain relief!
Yes wan2Bfit I haven't felt this great in years good to know your healing is coming along as well here here lol
You look great!! Glad to see you made it home and says doing well!!!
fantastic result
Looking awesome wifeytobe! Your incisions are barely viable. :-D
all looks great and normal. let the air dry everything out each day
Ok thank you @peediewife
Looks like normal scaring. Is there any oozing?
Just a lil bit but if u say its normal then that makes me feel a lot better :-) thanks
Talk to your doc just to be on the safe side.
Look great
Did u get lipo? U.
No double dutch Ive joined a gym so if my healing is fine by next month im going in! :-) :-)
You look SO GREAT ! What a Nice Change for YOU !
So do you still have the stitches?
I have dissolve stitches yes there still in tomm ill be one week post op :-) :-) wow
Looking great! You're healing real good! Can't wait to get mine taken off next week.
Looking good Wifey! I have my follow up this Friday so I wonder if that means tape off for me too.
Thanks byebye we are on that train im so happy I went through with it I THANK ALL U LADIES
WOW! Wifeytobe! You look fabulous! Happy healing!!!
Thanks ladies im loving these new girls:):):)
You look just great