Zirconia Crown on Tooth 14 - Wellington, FL

I researched the internet for the best dentist I...

I researched the internet for the best dentist I could find when I learned I needed a crown after a molar with a big filling broke past the gumline. I found a dentist in Wellington Florida, a top rated cosmetic dentist. He has lots and lots of before and after photos, along with lots of impressive credentials and a fancy office. I know someone who has beautiful perfect teeth he made as it turned out.

He went to work immediately on my tooth and after an hour of work he had placed a plastic temporary crown that was an exact duplicate of the tooth he removed, minus the hole. There was no pain except for a few seconds of intense pain when he injected more anesthetic into my gum.

He had scared me a lot when he said he didn't know if he could save the tooth at all since the break in it was above the gum line and he said it might be more than a millimeter above the gum line in which case he would have to pull the tooth. I told him not to and I would get a second opinion, but after silently praying it turned out he didn't have to pull it, and it didn't need a root canal in spite of him saying at first he was 80% sure it did. Whew! He does root canals himself rather than sending patients to an endodontist.

He took about 100 pictures of all my teeth and it turns out I need LOTS of crowns since there are so many huge fillings and they are leaking and have decay under them.
So after two weeks, I go back to get my new zirconia crown which I'm sure will look amazing after seeing the quality of work this dentist does.
I will post again when I get the permanent crown.

Dr Sadati

Very impressive office, even walked me to my car in the rain with an umbrella over my head, offered me a variety of drinks, watched a movie during the work, before and after photos, etc. Very nice front office lady. This dentist teaches cosmetic dentristy and has the highest rank possible from the Cosmetic Dentist Association. The price quoted for the crown was only a bit higher than a non cosmetic dentist. Very different from the average dentist's office, more like being in a spa.