Totally Worth It - Wellesley, MA

I had non surgical rhinoplasty to improve the...

I had non surgical rhinoplasty to improve the rhinoplasty I had in March of this year. The right side of my nose was getting more indented as my nose was healing while my left side was straight and perfect. I noticed this happening more and more over the last few months making my nose look asymmetrical. I was mostly happy with my original rhinoplasty but the volume loss on my right side was making me self conscious and depressed.

I found a doctor who performed many non surgical procedures with fillers. She filled the right side with restylane and it made a world of difference. My confidence is back and I don't spend hours looking in the mirror or contouring my nose with makeup. Since it takes a full year for my nose to set she made the discussion to use a non permanent filler.

I was back to work within an hr of the procedure and had very little swelling and NO bruising. I have thin skin and bruise easiely. I am so happy with the results and waited a few days to decide to share my story. In march/April or as this filler wears off I plan to use permanent filler with this same doctor.

2 years for non permanent? No way.. mine last 2 months, maybe. I have had to have 3 visits for permanent filler because they are doing it so slowly to ensure it's done properly. Not good for the wallet, but worth it.
I had my Rhino in March and I have my first fillers in November. I just had my second treatment of silikon, and already see a huge improvement. You don't see the results until a month out, but I am happy with the results so far. I think I might need one more treatment (although she didn't think so - so she isn't trying to SELL you)... but I will wait and see in a month or so. For the cost ($800.00) it's def worth it rather than revision surgery.
How long after your surgical rhino did you get fillers? I'm considering this also.
Wellesley Facial Plastic Surgeon

I scored after care a 3 for now because I haven't had my follow up yet. There was some filler left so I plan to see her in a few weeks to see if I need the rest.