Totally Worth It - Wellesley, MA

I had non surgical rhinoplasty to improve the...

I had non surgical rhinoplasty to improve the rhinoplasty I had in March of this year. The right side of my nose was getting more indented as my nose was healing while my left side was straight and perfect. I noticed this happening more and more over the last few months making my nose look asymmetrical. I was mostly happy with my original rhinoplasty but the volume loss on my right side was making me self conscious and depressed.

I found a doctor who performed many non surgical procedures with fillers. She filled the right side with restylane and it made a world of difference. My confidence is back and I don't spend hours looking in the mirror or contouring my nose with makeup. Since it takes a full year for my nose to set she made the discussion to use a non permanent filler.

I was back to work within an hr of the procedure and had very little swelling and NO bruising. I have thin skin and bruise easiely. I am so happy with the results and waited a few days to decide to share my story. In march/April or as this filler wears off I plan to use permanent filler with this same doctor.

Wellesley Facial Plastic Surgeon

I scored after care a 3 for now because I haven't had my follow up yet. There was some filler left so I plan to see her in a few weeks to see if I need the rest.