Wanna Look 10 Years Younger? - Wellesley, MA

I am 36 years old woman, and seem to have formed...

I am 36 years old woman, and seem to have formed what is described like a slight but noticeable crease running across the mid-cheek area. It made me look older and it was like things starting dropping on my face a bit. I am a newly but happy divorced single parent and once my daughter said to me "that is not cute" I was online researching.  I decided to use Restylane as a derma filler and hoped for the best. First came the numbing cream which Dr. Kapadia placed on for a few minutes until I felt comfortable. Then he gave me a ice pack to place over my cheeks right before he injected which was great for any pain you may feel - I felt a pinch here and there at times but nothing more at all. Then he injected some area's deeper then others it seemed under the line and on the outer part of my cheek bone (where if you wear make up you would contour with a bronzer or a highlighter). All I have to say is lifting your cheeks takes 10 years off your face immediately. I look GREAT. I did have some swelling for about 2-3 days. A small pea size bruise on my left cheek that went away about 5 days later. But when it comes to beauty and how I look today - I WILL TAKE IT WRAPPED IN A BOW. I have to say Dr. Kapadia knows what he is doing when it comes to fillers especially under the eye or in the cheek area in my opinion. He had me turn my a face in different ankles to make sure my cheeks where symmetrical from all sides up and down. I really can't explain the time and effort he has put into this visit. I will be back in a few months guaranteed. Good Luck :)

First, congrats on the happily single again status - I did that almost 7 years ago and completely understand what you mean by it. Sometimes we're just best off when we chose to let go.

As for the cheeks, I have to agree with you. I had no idea before a few months ago what a difference having fillers in the cheeks can make, but yeah, it is a dramatic but subtle (if that makes sense) difference.

That is really awesome that he looked at you for so many different angles to make sure things were symmetrical. From what I understand getting the cheeks symmetrical can be a pretty tough thing to accomplish.

Has your daughter said anything about the new look?

Hello Megan, Yes, my daughter said to me in this soulful voice " Guess Who Back" I wanted to scream at her but all I could do was laugh and that made my cheeks red for about 2 minutes. lol

Haha, cute!! :)

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

After tons of research and calling multiple offices, I decided to go to Dr. Kapadia at his Wellesley office. It was convenient since I have a teenager who is involved in every sport and has multiple practices almost 6 days a week in the afternoons. Did I mention, I also have a full time job! In any event, Dr. Kapadia made my appointment at 6:30 pm on a Tuesday evening which was a blessing for my hectic schedule.