Miracles Do Happen - Wellesley, MA

Dark, tear troughs are an inherited trait in my...

Dark, tear troughs are an inherited trait in my family. There were nearly complete circles around both my eyes and I was feeling old. I thought "that's it, I knew this day would come, old age has finally set in." I called a few places, they all said Resylane injections near the eye were controversial so they didn't do it -- and I'm thankful because YOU DON'T WANT JUST any "beautician/comsemtoligist" doing this procedure anyway. Dr. Kapadia is highly qualified and as I drove away from the office after having the procedure, I looked in the rearview mirror, smiled and thought "miracles do happen!" I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to feel better about themselves! I feel younger and attractive. I'm not trying to recapture my youth or look like a teenager, I just want to look my best for my age and now I feel like I do!
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Your results are fantastic. I have been researching this for a while, and your post spoke volumes to me. Did you have any bruising, or did your doctor use a cannula? Either way, I have contacted him for a consultation. Thanks again for the photos.
The reason I posted my review is to encourage those who are feeling down about the change in their appearance as they age, to seek help. Such a simple thing has made a big difference for me. I actually had a lot of bruising for about a week. I looked as if I had been in a fight. Next time, I will do it on a Thu or Fri so that I can recuperate over the weekend. Makeup and sunglasses helped. Arnica Montana gel (an herbal medication) worked wonders to reduce both the swelling and bruising! You can get it at any drug store. Good luck and let me know how you make out!
Your pictures say it all- you look amazing!  It is so subtle, have people said anything to you about looking well rested or anything like that?  You are so right about seeking out an injector that has experience injecting under the eyes.
Hi Jill, how are you? It's funny, people are saying..."you look good", or "you look nice", but nobody really says why. My friends who know, say I look less tired. But it was such an easy thing to do to feel better, unlike the lifetime dieting I've done lol!
I'm great thanks for asking- sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I've been on vacation.  I love it when people can't pin point what is different- that is awesome!