Restylane for my Under Eye Bags - Wellesley, MA

Well I went for my free consultation and was told...

Well I went for my free consultation and was told he could help me a little. He didn't want to get my hopes up. I said a little is better than nothing. So on Nov 8th I had the Restylane put in my eye trough. He put some numbing cream on and I waited about 10 minutes for it to work. Then he started the procedure which took no more than a few minutes on each eye. I of course needed 2 tubes which the second tube was cheaper than the first. I went home and kept ice on my eyes for the night and had swelling and bruising, But now after two weeks I am so so very happy to have had Dr. Kapadia do this for me that I am noticing a HUGE difference in my under eyes. The swelling is gone, I see a little bit of marking but nothing that wasn't expected being it's only been 2 weeks. I have to go back to him in Dec. for a follow up and touch up if needed. He actually was so kind to save what was left in the second tube to use on touch up for me when I go back. So far I am so very happy with the results and this doctor. :)

Updated my post!!

I didn't notice I said no on not worth it. My very first review on this site and it was WELL WORTH IT YES YES YES :) Thanks all for letting me know. I will post an update after I go in early December
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

First off I did my research on Restylane for the eye trough, At the age of 35 I noticed I started to get those dreaded circles under my eyes and now I am about to turn 50 next month and I just couldn't stand looking at them anymore. I found Dr. Kapadia and reviewed all his services and treatments with great reviews, I knew this was the doctor I wanted to see. I live an hour and a half away from the office but I just couldn't find someone better on paper. He was so kind and answered every question I had inquired about. I was pleasantly welcomed to the office. I didn't have to wait in the office but 5 minutes tops. I was very comfortable with Dr Kapadia and his staff that I would give him 10 stars if I could. Very very happy! So glad I found Dr. Kapadia.