Restylane for my Under Eye Bags - Wellesley, MA

Well I went for my free consultation and was told...

Well I went for my free consultation and was told he could help me a little. He didn't want to get my hopes up. I said a little is better than nothing. So on Nov 8th I had the Restylane put in my eye trough. He put some numbing cream on and I waited about 10 minutes for it to work. Then he started the procedure which took no more than a few minutes on each eye. I of course needed 2 tubes which the second tube was cheaper than the first. I went home and kept ice on my eyes for the night and had swelling and bruising, But now after two weeks I am so so very happy to have had Dr. Kapadia do this for me that I am noticing a HUGE difference in my under eyes. The swelling is gone, I see a little bit of marking but nothing that wasn't expected being it's only been 2 weeks. I have to go back to him in Dec. for a follow up and touch up if needed. He actually was so kind to save what was left in the second tube to use on touch up for me when I go back. So far I am so very happy with the results and this doctor. :)

Hi Lisa49 Glad to hear you are happy. It looked to me as if you have a "Not Worth It" rating next to your review. This is confusing to me as your review was so positive. Am I missing something?

Glad to hear you had a good experience!  Let us know how the follow up goes and if you get any more.  And if you need help changing your worth it rating let me know :)

Sounds like you had a good result, but wondering why you rate the procedure "Not Worth It." Was that a mistake? I've been thinking about consulting with Dr. Kapadia regarding eyelid surgery.

Updated my post!!

I didn't notice I said no on not worth it. My very first review on this site and it was WELL WORTH IT YES YES YES :) Thanks all for letting me know. I will post an update after I go in early December

That's awesome you had great results. I go in on Tuesday for restylane to my tear troughs, feeling nervous .. it is nice to read positive reviews! Did you take any before/after photos? How long did the doctor say they can hold the excess filler for touch ups? Also how did you look 9 days out... I am going to an event 9 days after, hoping I will be presentable by then. Thanks for sharing! :)
I did take photos but don't want to post them hehe I see a big difference. I wake up and look in the mirror feeling much more positive about the way I look than before when I had the bags. I think 9 days you will be fine. :) I am going on 3 weeks now with my follow up Dec 3rd. He told me since it is the tear trough it can last up to 18 months because we don't move that part of our face so much as if it was by our lips ect.. Don't be nervous it didn't hurt because they give you numbing cream. I am very happy with the results. I wish you lots of luck!!
Thanks! :)
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

First off I did my research on Restylane for the eye trough, At the age of 35 I noticed I started to get those dreaded circles under my eyes and now I am about to turn 50 next month and I just couldn't stand looking at them anymore. I found Dr. Kapadia and reviewed all his services and treatments with great reviews, I knew this was the doctor I wanted to see. I live an hour and a half away from the office but I just couldn't find someone better on paper. He was so kind and answered every question I had inquired about. I was pleasantly welcomed to the office. I didn't have to wait in the office but 5 minutes tops. I was very comfortable with Dr Kapadia and his staff that I would give him 10 stars if I could. Very very happy! So glad I found Dr. Kapadia.