44 Year Old - Wellesley, MA

I was a bit concern....did research and there is...

I was a bit concern....did research and there is good things and bad things, I called a couple of places, some of them just wanted my credit card no....thankfully for real self I found Dr. Kapadia, I am very pleased with my results. His assistant was so nice, waiting time was none as soon as I arrived I completed a form and they called me in immediately. I have a little swollen , no bruises, but I can see a great difference under my eyes...Dark circles are much much better...overall I love my starting results...it will get better as time goes by.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Restylane community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Restylane community today.

Before

1rst day

2nd day

2nd day a little swollen and very minimal bruised. But I can tell it's going to look very nice,

5 days an counting

5 days still a bit bruised,looking better by next week it should be all set, this is the very first time I have done anything to my face......I like the way it starting to look, I wear glasses with the glasses on you can't really see any bruises.

This morning day 6

Woke up much better...excellent status my eyes are looking great no under bags. Minimal brusing

A little over a week

I realized I don't think I explained I had restalyne fur under eye hollow. I see a great difference, I'm trying to find a dr that does non surgical nose job with restalyne...I see great views here on real self. Any ways. My eyes are looking better everyday..... Patience and taking care if yourself is really important for recovery.

2 weeks. No make up

Some changes I think I might need a bit more....although I am very satisfied with before and after...and the Dr...told me he didn't use an entire vial..my next appt is June 3.. He did say in my first appt I might need more...

In and out

Follow up visit was fine...dr said I don't need anymore filler revisit 6-12 months . I do like my results will take picture tomorrow to close the chapter of this book :)
You look great!! very smooth!! Im thinking of doing this too. Over all everyone seems happy! I had a facelift 2 months ago with fat transfer to the eye area and doc was either too conservative or the fat was reabsorbed but I have these hollows that make his overall work look less than what it could be. Did you have the filler in your troughs AND the hollows above the cheek bones? I need it in both areas. What differences do you notice when you smile? does it change the shape of your eyes? make them smaller? Thanks for your review!
Hello thank you, I only got restalyne for my eye hollows..... Non for my cheekbones. It makes a very nice difference overall. I see improvements... I hope I answered your questions please let me know if there is anything else I can answer......good luck
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Great mannerism, his assistant is very welcoming.