Tear Trough Filler - I Wish I'd Done This 5 Years Ago! - Wellesley, MA

I've hated the deep grooves under my eyes for so...

I've hated the deep grooves under my eyes for so long. Not knowing any better, I'd assumed I'd need surgery when Dr. Kapadia told me in my consult that I only needed fillers. I didn't think twice about it and couldn't be happier. My sisters say it's very natural and just took the hard, "sunken" edge off.

I always love hearing when someone finds a nice alternative to surgery. Did you get the fillers injected the same day as your consult, or did you make a separate appointment?

Since I knew that I was going for a consult on fillers vs. surgery, I knew there was a chance that I might be able to get fillers that day, so I made the decision ahead of time. If Dr. Kapadia said I was a good candidate for fillers, I was going to do it asap. It was very exciting to get it done that day. It just goes to show you...you do need a professional to advise you. I always assumed I'd need surgery and never dreamed that I actually had to add something to my face to look better. My under-eye area was so hollow that I required nearly 2 tubes of filler initially. I just can't believe that I no longer have these deep "grooves" under my eyes. It's not perfect, I understand it may take a couple of sessions over a period of months to "fill me up" properly - but the difference so far is amazing!
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia was patient with all of my questions and I highly recommend him. He was honest in his consultation and didn't push me toward surgery like I thought I'd need. I found him while looking for "non-invasive undereye" options and like that he mainly focuses on plastic surgeries around eyes. I can't tell you enough how pleased I am with the outcome.