Worth Every Cent - Wellesley, MA

Everyone thinks I look fantastic, but no one ever...

Everyone thinks I look fantastic, but no one ever ask me if I have had something done. I don't think anything speaks higher of a Dr's work. It is like he made 10 years disappear without the slightest hint that I had "work done." I am a very private person, and don't like to tell my secrets, but it would be selfish if I didn't give credit where credit is do. By the way, my surgery was over 20-months ago.
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

A true gentleman, a skilled surgeon, a wonderful bedside manner, and an artist's touch...

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Eyelid Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Eyelid Surgery community.

The only con I have is that there is always some risk with any procedure. Also, my dearest friend's life companion died a day after my procedure, and I was unable to be at her side during the funeral. I felt that the large dark bruises under my eyes, and the bloody tears would be too much for her, or the other family members to bear. As far as the photos go, as I said, I am a private person and feel I shared, quite honestly, as much as I am comfortable with sharing. I hope it helps others who want to know what to expect from such a big decision. Every person's personal experience is different, and I went where and with whom I felt most comfortable. I never heard of my physician until I started doing my due diligence to find the right situation for me. I relied on reviews as well as my personal consultation. He was not the first physician who I interviewed with. I would recommend, for any one who is contemplating any surgery, that they should do the same.