Not Aesthetically Pleasing and Needs to Be Replaced - Wellesley, MA

I had it done because I hadpreviously had...

I had it done because I hadpreviously had rhinoplasty but it failed to give me a substantial change to my profile which is what I was looking for. So the doctor then said that I should consider the implant which would give me that desired effect.

I should have thought twice as this same doctor previously told me the nose job would accomplish what I wanted. Instead, I relented to another surgery and now have a canted and crooked chin. Two other doctors have suggested removing it and allowing the space to heal for a year before reattempting it in a symmetrical postion.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

I do not think this doctor cared about my desires. I felt like I was a paycheck and nothing more. After telling me I was a good candidate for certain procedures but then creating results that were less than what was hoped and far from what I believe to be the industry standard, he then changed his tone and tried to sell me additional procedures and accuse me of having unrealistic expectations. Even after two rounds of surgery, I will need additional procedures to correct/improve/achieve the results.