Breast Augmentation - Wellesley, MA

I finally have a surgery date in a couple of...

I finally have a surgery date in a couple of months. I been doing lots of research for over 5 months. I am petite 4"11 119lb. I always been a 36c however, I had gained weight and lost it. That left me with 34 dd, however I feel that am slightly less per my measurements. I became deflated on top and feel uncomfortable, my husband is supportive although says I don't need it, he is happy with how I am. I am looking to fill the top a bit with a slightly larger size because I want to go a bit bigger. I am not doing a lift as I don't quite need it yet. I have been doing the rice test to see what works for me and am looking at 510cc-530cc silicone submuscular. In the mean time I am still chewing on it for my final size. I read a lot of Woman wish they went bigger and I don't want to go thru that. I might go a bit bigger just because I know that when settled they go down 10-15%, so I guess I want to make that up. I will keep everyone posted and will post before and after pictures.

Well, according to my measurements at home I round...

Well, according to my measurements at home I round to a 34b-c, around the ribs i measure a 31.5 which leaves me at i assume a 34 band, the other previous measurements are from Victoria's Secret, it varies. I also realized i was wearing a smaller soze bra when i was heavier then, but always used the 36c for some unknown reason. At times it's frustrating to get an accurate size. I used to be a 36c-d, I did lose weight and became somewhat deflated on the top. I was suggested by the PS to do 510cc silicone under muscle. I like the size as I done the rice test at home and its not crazy big but a descent size. I do have at least 14-15cm on the top of breast, so I believe I can do the 510cc, I was thinking of doing 530cc because when under muscle, silicone may go down 10-15%, I am looking for the fullness on top and a bit larger. What profile would you recommend for that amount of ccs.

Hi, everyone! I wanted to update you on whats been...

Hi, everyone! I wanted to update you on whats been going on. I had to reschedule my surgery date to June because of career opportunity. It required some psychical activity, therefore I wanted to be in the best shape possible and not worried about incision opening or stretching when not needed. As soon as I do my test, then I will go ahead with the surgery. I will keep you posted as I go. Thanks!

Can't wait for my girls!!!

Hi everyone, I wanted to update you on what's been going in. At first I had to reschedule my surgery to a later date as career opportunity arose. That went well, so I decided to reschedule my BA to an earlier date, which I thought they probably were not going to have one. Well, they did give me an earlier date and its in 3 weeks. I am very excited and some what a bit nervous but overall I can't wait. I will keep you posted as I go with the procedure and the heeling.

Girls are coming soon!

Hello, my BA is in 4 days. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am dying to get it done cause I want to go shopping for tops!! and have fun this summer. I think my husband is excited and anxious too. He is supportive and will be taking time off work to help me. I will keep you update and will post pictures when I get the BA done.

Got my Girls!

Hello everyone!!
I finally got my girls!!! am excited. I went in on Wednesday, my husband came with me and supported me every step of the way. I was nervous at first, they treated me well. They explained everything and what to expect. I went in and before I knew it, I was inside my car. LOL!! we were chewing on 510cc and decided I was able to go with 550cc silicone. I was sore that very day, but as the days go by, I am feeling better. They are pretty high right now. I am taking the meds given to me, which are helping. My left side hurts a bit more but progressing. I will post pictures as soon as I am more up to it and can move my arms a bit better.

Breast Augmentation

Hi everyone! Sorry it took a while to write back. I did silicone sub-muscular. I am thrilled with the outcome and so is the hubby! I don't need a lift at all. I am happy with the decision I made. So, because I had lost weight previously I went down from a 36D to 34B-C, Now I am a 34DDD/F. I have to say, it is hard finding this type of bra size. I been ordering them online. I am thrilled, No back issues, no pain, and I was doing my running exactly 3 weeks after the surgery with no problems. I will post pictures soon.
N/A

I researched a lot online to find the best suited for me.