Scarred for Life - Wellesley, MA

After 2 children and moderate ptosis, I decided...

After 2 children and moderate ptosis, I decided that a breast lift would help me feel better about myself and also make it easier to fit into bathing suits easier without needing so much support. I have a lot of experience in the medical field as I have a chronic illness so in doing my research, I thought I had found a well-trained physician. I researched many similar cases to see the outcome and learned what to expect from the procedure.

Well, post-op a few days when I could finally take the bandages off, I was shocked and distraught at the placement and length of the incisions. They are visible in the center of my chest, horizontally across the breast and proceed towards my back almost past my armpit. (I understand the vertical incisions would be visible) but these scars are not hidden at all in the breast fold. It is still very upsetting as the breasts pull on the scars as they are so lengthy -- I am a small C. The PS response was simply "that's where I put them" which is not what was explained to me. So beware, insist on seeing previous cases and good luck.

I don't understand why this PS has 5 stars!!
Oh good. I hope you feel better now. But, why to take off the tape so soon.? Are you getting any better?
Starlight1200 how did the scars healed? I appreciate you sharing your journey. I hope that at least the faded. Thanks
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Defensive, self-absorbed and not compassionate to my circumstances given the outcome of this surgery.