Do I REALLY Need This? UH... HELL YEAH - Wayne, NJ

I title this blog "Do I REALLY need this" for the...

I title this blog "Do I REALLY need this" for the sole purpose is that I am 145 pounds, never had kids, my stomach is there, and I have 2 rolls when I sit down like I guess most people, and the question arises, Do I need this? When one thinks of a TT we all think of getting rid of a lot of fat on the stomach. I have fat on my stomach believe me. But is it enough to warrant such a drastic surgery. I am also getting lipo of the hips and flanks. Yes I am well aware that I am being charged the highest price on this forum!!! I don't think anyone is paying more than me. Why am I doing this and not just lipo, well I had lipo done 2 other times, the last time it left my stomach looking like it needed to be ironed, gross! I look dimply. When I am standing my stomach isn't so bad, it's sitting down that I can take orders for muffins. UPDATE: I just went up in my bathroom to take some pictures for u all...HOLY CRAP why am I even questioning this???? UHHH....IT'S BAD...REALLY BAD!!!!! So my original title of this blog: "Do I REALLY need this" has been altered with an ending of HELL YEAH! Pictures are worth a thousand words, in my case, a million. I was hemming and hawing about this whole operation, well taking these pictures just sealed the deal!

2 weeks post op and my results are beyond what I expected. I am still swollen and just got my drain out today but I love that my flanks are practically gone and my stomach doesn't take over my whole entire torso anymore! I can see my "feminine" parts again as well as my toes!!

Not as happy as I thought.

My stomach feels like a dome when you run your hand over it. And my flanks look just as horrific as before. I tried to keep telling myself to give it time but there is no difference and this is 8 months post op.

Well I am going for my 2nd checkup since my tummy tuck and lipo in December 2014. Isn't it weird that the last time I saw my doctor was in May and now we are in October, he originally has me scheduled to come see him in November but because I felt I wasn't healing properly and I wasn't happy, they bumped me up all of 2 weeks. I just hear people seeing their surgeons like on a monthly basis to see how they are healing. Well anyways, I will keep you all posed as to what I get told as to why my flanks still exist and why my stomach when I run my hand over it feels like a dome. I am sure if there are any revisions to be made it will cost me over $10,000, I mean I only paid $16,000 for this surgery, it's not like they could work with me here. Sorry if I sound bitter but I don't expect this visit to be a positive one, I am sure I will be blamed for any weight gain or try to tell me why the flanks are still there. How that requires a different type of surgery that focuses just on that. I have lost my faith in all plastic surgery. Nothing helps get rid of fat. I have done lipo 4 times and now a tummy tuck and if that couldn't fix my issues then nothing will. Keep in mind i have never had children so I had no loose skin, I just had a pouch that would have benefitted from a tummy tuck. Well apparently I am no better and for that kind of money it simply makes me sick that I am stuck with this body til I die. I will update you all when I get back from the infamous Harvard trained doctor that has such excellent credentials.
Wayne Plastic Surgeon