Better Than the Nose I've Always Wanted! - Wayne, NJ

I've done extensive research and have found many...

I've done extensive research and have found many doctors, but only one stood out from the rest of the generic noses with "scooped out", operated looks. As a professional working with people, I was always very self-conscious about my nose, especially on the profile view, when Id have people I am working with sitting to my side. When I spoke my nose moved too much with my lips and when I smiled it dropped down and rounded even more at the top. When I found Dr. Kassir I knew he was the one, before we even met. After reviewing his before and after pictures and reading other amazing reviews, I scheduled my consultation. Dr. Kassir walked in the room and showed me what he would do to my nose, and what he did was exactly what I always thought would look good on my face. I didn't have to tell him in detail nor did I even have to whip out my pictures, because he just saw it. He's an artist, and a sculptor with an eye for beauty and what is pleasing to the eye. He of course listened to my requests and little things I wanted to see in the result. I trusted him completely. Seven (7) days later, my splint came off and I never imagined my nose would look so beautiful. Its my nose, but oh so much better. No tiny little pushed up, scooped out, generic looking "done" nose here. It was amazing, and natural. Just perfect. I also see the little changes I specifically asked for. He knows just what will look good on your face, but listens to your requests and you can rest assured it will come out better that you expected. I never dreamed Id have the most beautiful, flowing bridge. I can go on and on. He's a true artist. Do NOT bargain shop for your face. Go to the best, that would be Dr. Kassir.

Recovery

Recovery was a breeze. No pain, and minimal swelling. The worst part is breathing through your mouth for a while until the stuffiness subsides. But thats about it. One will need to washcloth the face and have someone help wash your hair so you don't get the splint wet. Sleeping will require having the head elevated. You will receive the most detailed instructions for your post-op care, I knew exactly what to do, and the staff is extremely supportive in the process. You will never be in the dark. All the little discomforts will be insignificant when you get your splint off and see the nose of your dreams. None of those little inconveniences will matter and will be so worth it.

Images

Here are images. They don't even do it justice, its pure perfection in the mirror. Plus I have these amazing results just 7 days after and its already better than I imagined. And its not even the final result. Thank you Dr. Kassir!

Front view before

Two and a Half month Update

Just keeps looking better and better by the week now. Tip is becoming more and refined. Love it more and more, which I did not see possible. Attached are photos from last week. Its photographing really well also.

Since the nose I have done Dysport with Dr. Kassir, which has been amazing at smoothing out my frown lines. I've also started using Dr. Kassir's skincare, especially during these warmer, more humid days, when I tend to break out.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kassir is a true artist who takes time to match your nose to your face. It will come out natural and very pleasing to the eye. He showed me what would look best on my face and he was dead on. He listens to your desires and he delivered a mix of exactly what I wanted on top of his artistic eye for beauty. He is an easy going, easy to talk to guy. I cannot get along with someone who doesn't respond well to my jokes, rambling, and small talk. Its me, its what I do. I also have a hearing impairment that irritates some people. If you have to repeat yourself and you look at me in an annoyed manner, again, we wont get along. Communicating with Dr. Kassir was an absolute pleasure, he was patient, fun, and friendly. His staff is great as well. Discussing fee and payment was a breeze, which was handled quickly and efficiently. They will check with your insurance to see if anything can be covered for you as well. If you want your nose done, Dr. Kassir is your guy. I highly recommend Dr. Kassir to anyone.

Looking great! I'm 3 months post now and still the tip is hard and swollen. Probably because I have thick skin. Thanks for the update.
Hi! Thank you. I have thick, oily skin myself. Its coming along, still tender in some places. Tip is hard and stiff still too, definitely still swelling present. Some times it looks even more refined and other times/days its a bit more swollen. Getting narrower and smaller though. Patience is everything! Good luck with progress, keep us all updated :)
I can see why your so happy. Very nice results!! I think it compliments and even enhances your other features like your eyes.
Thank you so much for your sweet comment. Others say that too :) Thanks again for making me smile.
Oh wow your new nose really looks amazing! It makes such a difference to your face and although you were very beautiful before I think you look a lot prettier now. Your doctor did a wonderful job and I love how you still look natural. Your doctor did everything I want to be done with my nose. And the fact that he is also personable is great. I have yet to go under the knife but I can imagine having a doctor who is professional, experienced, AND friendly would make the cosmetic surgery experience a whole lot better. Congratulations on your new nose you look gorgeous!
Thank you so much! You're right it opened up my whole face, like something was there before that was the focus of my face and took away from the rest of my features, and now my features are viewed as a whole. I agree I look much, much (much!) better. I absolutely love it. The natural result is an extra plus. Dr. Kassir strives for natural looks, and you can't tell anything was done. I am not at all wishing to hide the fact that I had rhinoplasty, but who wants an obviously operated nose that looks "fake". This is the nose that belongs on my face. When you are ready, remember the process is a breeze if you have the right doctor. Its all just minor discomfort and annoyance here and there. Im still a bit stuffy but at this point 20 days after there is no other discomfort. Feel free to message me with any questions you have when considering going for it. I have to say this was the BEST thing I have ever done for myself. Like a weight lifted off my shoulders. My face is in harmony, and I can't be happier. I highly recommend Dr. Kassir and remain his patient for all other upkeep and can't be happier I chose him for my nose. This is something that will last a lifetime in the right hands, so this is an investment in yourself that will improve your happiness and wellbeing. You are pretty already, I think you'll be very pleased when you find the right doctor and they take your nose and make it a better version of itself. I wish you the best of luck. Thanks again for your uplifting comment, you made my Sunday :)
Thank you. Reading your post definitely makes me more confident in going through with the procedure and I'll be sure to do a lot of research on the potential doctors for my rhinoplasty. I hope I'm as happy with my outcome as you are with yours :)
I most sincerely hope so too :)
Wow! What a great outcome. I am happy for you. I had my revision last month and i'm happy this time. But, like you, I also have noticed that when taking photos from a smart phone, the nose doesn't appear the way it really looks in person. This drives me crazy. But then I ask my fiance and he reassures me that my nose looks better in person than in those photos.
Thank you! Yes, it's just a fact, things look larger and fuller on camera. Mostly on phone cameras. I notice this too, although I still have some swelling at the tip (it's tender too) I look in the mirror and my nose looks so much more perfect in the reflection in person, so its like that for a lot of people. People told me the same thing too "it looks so much more refined looking at you than the picture you sent me". In addition we have focused so much on our noses because did not always like their appearance, I believe to us, it adds to what we see in pictures. Makes us more sensitive to little differences. You are very pretty. I'm happy your revision worked out well for you. You look great :)
That's great that you didn't experience much pain. You look amazing already :)
Thank you so much! :)
Thank you for updating your review with more information! You're a beautiful woman and I'm glad recovery wasn't too rough for you. Hooray for your great results!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.
I appreciate you posting my review! All before and after pictures will be posted on Dr. Kassir's website. The before and after pictures are detailed and all beautiful. I have given permission for mine to be added as well. His Instagram account is a great place to view results and videos of patients as well as Youtube, where we talk about our experiences. Thanks again. I welcome all messages to me with questions as well.
That is great! You are welcome to post your before and after photos here as well.
I also had a rhinoplasty by Dr.Kassir .