Better Than the Nose I've Always Wanted! - Wayne, NJ

I've done extensive research and have found many...

I've done extensive research and have found many doctors, but only one stood out from the rest of the generic noses with "scooped out", operated looks. As a professional working with people, I was always very self-conscious about my nose, especially on the profile view, when Id have people I am working with sitting to my side. When I spoke my nose moved too much with my lips and when I smiled it dropped down and rounded even more at the top. When I found Dr. Kassir I knew he was the one, before we even met. After reviewing his before and after pictures and reading other amazing reviews, I scheduled my consultation. Dr. Kassir walked in the room and showed me what he would do to my nose, and what he did was exactly what I always thought would look good on my face. I didn't have to tell him in detail nor did I even have to whip out my pictures, because he just saw it. He's an artist, and a sculptor with an eye for beauty and what is pleasing to the eye. He of course listened to my requests and little things I wanted to see in the result. I trusted him completely. Seven (7) days later, my splint came off and I never imagined my nose would look so beautiful. Its my nose, but oh so much better. No tiny little pushed up, scooped out, generic looking "done" nose here. It was amazing, and natural. Just perfect. I also see the little changes I specifically asked for. He knows just what will look good on your face, but listens to your requests and you can rest assured it will come out better that you expected. I never dreamed Id have the most beautiful, flowing bridge. I can go on and on. He's a true artist. Do NOT bargain shop for your face. Go to the best, that would be Dr. Kassir.

Recovery

Recovery was a breeze. No pain, and minimal swelling. The worst part is breathing through your mouth for a while until the stuffiness subsides. But thats about it. One will need to washcloth the face and have someone help wash your hair so you don't get the splint wet. Sleeping will require having the head elevated. You will receive the most detailed instructions for your post-op care, I knew exactly what to do, and the staff is extremely supportive in the process. You will never be in the dark. All the little discomforts will be insignificant when you get your splint off and see the nose of your dreams. None of those little inconveniences will matter and will be so worth it.

Images

Here are images. They don't even do it justice, its pure perfection in the mirror. Plus I have these amazing results just 7 days after and its already better than I imagined. And its not even the final result. Thank you Dr. Kassir!

Front view before

Two and a Half month Update

Just keeps looking better and better by the week now. Tip is becoming more and refined. Love it more and more, which I did not see possible. Attached are photos from last week. Its photographing really well also.

Since the nose I have done Dysport with Dr. Kassir, which has been amazing at smoothing out my frown lines. I've also started using Dr. Kassir's skincare, especially during these warmer, more humid days, when I tend to break out.
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kassir is a true artist who takes time to match your nose to your face. It will come out natural and very pleasing to the eye. He showed me what would look best on my face and he was dead on. He listens to your desires and he delivered a mix of exactly what I wanted on top of his artistic eye for beauty. He is an easy going, easy to talk to guy. I cannot get along with someone who doesn't respond well to my jokes, rambling, and small talk. Its me, its what I do. I also have a hearing impairment that irritates some people. If you have to repeat yourself and you look at me in an annoyed manner, again, we wont get along. Communicating with Dr. Kassir was an absolute pleasure, he was patient, fun, and friendly. His staff is great as well. Discussing fee and payment was a breeze, which was handled quickly and efficiently. They will check with your insurance to see if anything can be covered for you as well. If you want your nose done, Dr. Kassir is your guy. I highly recommend Dr. Kassir to anyone.