Happy - Bilteral Hip Replacement Scars - Wayne, NJ

Over the years I've had bilteral Hip...

Over the years I've had bilteral Hip Replacements and was not happy with how the scars and healed and caused an uneven fats deposits above and below the scars. Was truly a sore spot for me and took many years until I came up with the nerve to finally do it. But I knew after meeting Dr. G and his staff I was in the best hands possible.

Welcome to RealSelf, LD1963. Thanks for writing a review of your experience. Did your doctor do scar revision too or just lipo?

Hi Sharon, yes he did body sculpting the inner, outer thighs, buttocks, knees, low back and flank areas. So far 3 weeks post surgey you really can't see the original scars.

Lisa
Wayne Plastic Surgeon

I had researched plastic surgeons over the internet and Dr. G kept coming up as one of the best in NJ. From the momemt I walked into the office I knew that I had picked the right place. Dr. G"s staff was extremely friendly and I was taken immediately. I explained my concerns and then Dr. G explained his best solution in great detail and didn't let me leave until I was satisfied with what I had heard. Then I was taken into another room where I met with Karen, who went over in detail again what procudures would be done and the cost.Surgery at that time was scheduled.A few day later a packet was received in the mail, detailing every step of the way. Day of surgery, the staff was so friendly and really put me at ease. Up until the time I left the office On March 1, 2011 the staff was at my side the whole time.