Wishing for the Perfect Pair - Wayne, NJ

Booked a consultation with Dr Parham Ganchi in...

booked a consultation with Dr Parham Ganchi in Wayne NJ sept 23. Excited to hear his advice on size type and placement. Im 29 years old 5'8 170 pounds. Curvy on the bottom and FLAT on top. Hoping to even out the hourglass figure. Most of the reviews im reading are such tiny women, i can imagine the amount of cc's its going to take to make me look proportioned after hearing what everyone else is getting hahah but im so excited. Hopefully he is not booked out too far for the procedure and i can have my new boobs for christmas lol. Can't wait to share news from my consultation... stay tuned :)

so much for xmas boobs...

He is booked until January UGH!!!!! I didn't want to wait this long but I know I will be in good hands, who wants a surgeon who is free next week anyway lol. Had my consultation, went very well. Since I have been reading these boards for months, there was nothing new he had to say. He covered all the bases for implant selection, procedure, placement and recovery. Very thorough doctor, you can tell you are speaking to a highly educated experienced surgeon. I asked a few questions about Cap-contracture, spacing and rippling and other probs associated with the procedure and he gave me the peace of mind that I needed to follow through knowing he does everything possible during and after the procedure to prevent those issues from occurring. I tried on a bunch of sizers and totally loved the 375cc's but realized i'm going to lose a little under the muscle so i'm leaning towards 400-425, I think that will fit me just fine. His assistants had work done by him and were all extremely nice and even showed me their breasts that he had done for them over the past few years. They look AMAZING it was like icing on the cake (great salespeople hahah) They offered for me to come back on the days he has surgery and go in and try on sizers with friends or anyone I want advice from on size etc... really welcoming friendly office i'm really glad I decided to go with Ganchi. Just have to wait the 105 days patiently!!!! Did everyone else have to wait so long?

more sizer pics. help! :)

here are two pics with 450cc implants. one has a sizer bra from docs office, one has a sports bra i bought for after surgery. I'm afraid they will be too big. I dont want big boobs i want nice boobs lol.

pics

i think the mobile uploads arent coming up correctly. ill repost later

pre op complete

19 days feels like an eternity when your waiting for boobs. How exciting was it to get my Rx's filled lmao... the simple things that make me happy these days.

492cc silicone=happy girl

i never thought this would go so smooth. the staff at my PS office must be on happy pills because they are so darn sweet!!! I am so happy with the way everything flowed from when i walked in to when they wheeled me to the car. the ride home was uncomfy for sure but now that im in my lovely bed im comfy. getting up to go to the bathroom is like HOLY GRAVITY what the f--- lol
just taking 1/2 a vicodin every 4 hrs so i can rest. chest is super tight but im channeling all the patience i have to keep calm! so glad i did it. will post pics soon

post op day 4

chest is so freaking tight

im sure u all can relate to this feeling

Wayne Plastic Surgeon