41 Male Happy with Results So Far - Waukesha, WI

I am a 41 year old male. I am 5'11" and ~195. At...

I am a 41 year old male. I am 5'11" and ~195. At my heaviest was about 220. I started losing weight with Insanity and got down to 180s. Then started to reshape my body through p90x and lifting. It took a long time and hard work. I am now at ~15% body fat; however, I was left with a little pocket of stomach fat. Vanquish was my way to address this.

I am two treatments in and I do see results, so I am happy. However, it seems the device is only as good as the technician. Since I did not have a huge amount of fat, the tech had a hard time "tuning" the machine. Even though I am seeing results, they added two more sessions to make up for it.

Generally speaking, I was told that the more fat you have, the more dramatic the effects may be. In other words I will most likely not see several inches off my waist like others might. I do see a significant flattening in my stomach. I am not super ripped or anything, but my upper abs were developed, now the bottom is becoming more defined too.

If your expectations are realistic, you should be happy.

So if you are athletic and trying to rid yourself of the last little bit, it seems to be working. Good luck.

Quintessa Medical Spa. Kind and nice group of people. They are results driven and want to see you happy.

Would love to see your progression pictures.