Waste of Money!

The Smart Lipo was not worth it for it's cost! I...

The Smart Lipo was not worth it for it's cost! I had my stomach, love handles, bra rolls, chin, arms, and thighs done. I am lumpy in my stomach and it has been 3 months. I was lied to when they said the lumps would go away, some of them did, but some of them still haven't.

I think I lost a pound or 2 and have to work 2 jobs now just to pay for the stupid procedure. The doctor's were nice and the recruiting lady was way to pushy and over excited. I wish I would have researched it.

I am in debt and my pants still don' fit even though I work out, which I would like to work out more just have to work all the time to pay for it. Don't do it!

The sales lady/recruiter (Karen) was too pushy!

It sounds like SonoBello. I had my first consultation there this past Tuesday and was not impressed after thinking more about it and reading reviews online. I found many similarities in my visit to others. They are very pushy to get you to book. I am having a hard time finding a good doctor who I would trust. I don't have anyone that I know personally that can recommend one for me so I am hesitant. If anyone has a strong recommendation for a doctor in the greater Puget Sound Area, please let me know. Good luck to all!
does anyone recommend a place in San diego who does this?
Yes it is called Sonobello in Bellevue. They actually sucked me into a consult, and put a down payment of $1000. Then I realize I was pregnant and asked for my money back cause my doctors advised me not to do any plastic surgery. They said they were NOT able to give me any of my money back and just do the surgery any ways. I was sooo upset! So I've been dealing with my bank and there corporation to get my money back. It's very frustrating....UGH! This place is just out to get people for there money!!!
I believe the company doing all the "pushy" sales tactics is SonoBella (or something like that). They do radio ads quite a bit as well. A few weeks back, and merely out of curiosity, I went to their website in search of info. Almost immediately, a chat pop up box appeared on screen with someone being very aggressive about booking a consult. I found this pretty off-putting and as a result, wouldn't consider this "get em' in/get em' out" type of plastic surgery drive thru. Just my impression, anyway.
I went to the same place awhile back. The woman, Karen, was extremely pushy. After about 5 minutes she was pushing me to set up an appointment. From the reviews I have read online about this place, I plan to go elsewhere.
hi, I think I know what place your talking about. I went to a conslt. and talked to a woman Karen. What the doctor's name that did your surgery?
When you go to a place with a "sales person" who pushes a procedure, you are in the wrong place. A respectable plastic surgeon's office does not run this way. Mine does not. I am sorry you had this experience. Good luck to you.
You were not supposed to be more than 20 pounds overweight if you are short, 30 if you are tall.
I don't think many plastic surgeons have great success in fixing lipo irregularities but there are some who seem to be able to. If you are willing to travel, check out Brooke Seckel in Boston and Sydney Coleman in New York. I'm sure there are others on the West Coast; I've really only looked into East Coast doctors.
Maybe you could look into get lymphatic drainage massage done? It is recommended that smartlipo patients try to go to get this done professionally 1-2 times per week for 4-6 weeks to help the lumps break down and help the healing process along. It's a bit late now, but I'm sure it would still do some good...
Maybe you didn't wear the compression garmet long enough. If you don't were it at least 2 months that can happen. Many places say that you don't have to wear it that long.
Unfortunately, no amount of compression garment wearing will fix poorly done surgery. You can't repair during recovery what wasn't done right in the operating room.
I am so sorry to hear about your experience especially as you are in my own region. I have been trying for months on this site to get the truth out about Smart lipo and many of the doctors who perform it who are not plastic surgeons. I hope that over time some of the irregularities smooth out because there really isn't a way to fix it otherwise.