550cc>silk overs

I am 23 and a mother of 2 wonderful little ones. I...

I am 23 and a mother of 2 wonderful little ones. I have been considering a BA since I was about 18, and realized I wasn't getting any bigger. Then I had my daughter and three years later my son. I breast fed my first for 3 months and my son for 2 weeks.(He was GREEDY and mad my nipples bleed each and every time, even with the help of a lactation specialist and nipple shield). Each time I breast fed my boobs which were originally a 34B/32C would balloon to a 34D. and then deflate to an A/B. UGH! I hated that part. One morning I wake up with Bay Watch cans and the next I have what I call upside down triangle boobs.. you can imagine what that might look like. Anyhow, I am SOOOOO happy I found this web site. I love reading all of your stories and being able to talk to doctors and ask them questions. I have a very supportive husband. He told me he didn't think that I needed boobs, but that he just wants me to be happy. :) We are a very active couple. He is a personal trainer and firemen. I love working out and being outdoors ( I also love to shop which can be a work out too.lol) Because of this I am contemplating getting sub glandular saline or silicone, if the doc thinks I have enough breast tissue. I don't want the implants to distort when I work out. If I don't have enough tissue, I will most likely go for saline unders. I have made three consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in my area. I want to compare what they have to say and personalities so that I can find the best match. I am very analytical or so my husband says, so I'm trying not to drive myself or the doctors crazy, but I can't help but look at it from every angle I can come up with. My first consultation is next Monday! I will let you guys know how it goes. I am hoping to find the right doc my the first week of May at the latest and have my new boobies here by no later then the first week of June!! But only if I am completely sure of the doctor. Other wise.. well the hunt will continue.

Oh about my stats:
23 yrs old
current size:32-34B/C depending
5'6
145lbs/ athletic build w/ a booty
my goal size is to be a nice D I think some where between the 400cc-475cc range. I know it may sound a bit large for someone athletic. but I like the look, and that's what good sports bras are for :)
Anyone close to my size feel free to comment and let me know what you ended up with and how you like it!

xoxo

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. I love your goal pic...it will be perfect on you. Be sure to take the photo to your consults. Also, here is a list of questions to ask your doctor. Let us know how your consults go. You're doing a great job of research!

Not runny
I think that will be a great size for you. I got 400 but I am smaller than you. You can look at my pictures . But I haven't dropped fully yet .

Yay!! I found my doctor :) I originally was going...

Yay!! I found my doctor :) I originally was going to see a Dr. in Seattle yesterday, but when the office for the Dr. in Kirkland called to say they had a cancelation I knew I would cancel the one in Seattle. I am so glad I did. From the minute I walked into the Dr.s office it was a pleasant experience. Dr.P took over an hour and a half to talk to me, measure me, and then let me try on seizers. I have scheduled my pre op, made a deposit, and surgery is scheduled for May 20th!!!!! I can't believe it! I could barely sleep last night. lol.
We decided on 550cc silicone sub glandular with breast crease incision.
I had no intention of going that big, but the Dr. has a neat approach and doesn't tell you what size cc you are trying on. He leaves you with the patient coordinator and you just try on sizes til you find the look you love. When the Dr. came back he said they were perfect. Then they told me they were 500 and 550cc's my eyes bugged. lol but it was what I wanted. He said I have an athletic build and we went with HP because the mod plus would be to wide fro my chest.
I am sooo excited. Pre op next Tuesday!
Ladies, if any of you have suggestions on how to pick out the right size sports bra for post op, and such let me know please!
Hello - feel free to check out my pics. I have same stats as you and went with 421/457cc. They look a lot smaller now. I'm over 2 months post op.
Thanks Amber99 :) you look great. did they take a while to get used to?
Yeah it took around 5-6 weeks for me to completely forget I have implants. They feel very natural now.

Tomorrow is the pre-op appointment!! I'm so...

Tomorrow is the pre-op appointment!! I'm so excited to try the seizers on again! I am sooo excited!! My hubby will be there to meet the doctor and to see the size I picked. I am ready to get the list of things I will need after surgery so I can start shopping! lol. If any one wants to leave me the names of the bras that gave good support during recovery on my page I would love that! Also, how many of you had your doctor request you to stop taking your birth control for surgery? how did it affect your cycle after, and when could you get back on it? ok ill update you gals tomorrow!

Here is a link that may be of help to you!

And here is the link: What to set up and buy before your breast aug surgery.    Let us know how the pre op appt goes!

Thanks BethH!

So yesterday was the pre-op appointment :) boobies...

So yesterday was the pre-op appointment :) boobies fully paid for. Now time to go fill prescriptions and get my blood work done. Has any one here used GoodRx coupons?? I found them on line and they compare prescription prices for you and have some coupons..Might give them a try. And the cound down begins! 19 days til surgery :) and lots to do.Oh and we are deff going with the HP 550cc silicone. I was surprised my PS wasn't there for the appointment. My hubby was hoping to meet him since he wasn't able to make it to the consultation. It was the nurse who talked to us and went over all of the paper work.. any one else not meet with there PS at the pre op appt.?

So I picked up all of my meds today. all 7 of them...

So I picked up all of my meds today. all 7 of them. lol felt like a crazy person when the pharmacist lined them all on the counter. Even she said, "wow that's a lot of medication" I just smiled. I picked up a few fruit of the loom sports bras as well. I seriously had the worst time deciding on what sizes to buy. I also went to Walmart to buy some of the tube tops you ladies have all been talking about, and they were wiped out! I have another Walmart that is not too far from me so I will try that one in a day or two. Eeek! about 12.5 days to go ;)
hi, about the medications, do we have to pay for them separate from the price were paying already on PS office? my lab work will be on friday so I have not asked about medication yet, thanks!
Hi tgovea , yes I had to pay for my medications and labs separate from what I paid the Dr.. My insurance would only cover two out of the 7, but I only paid about 60 dollars for all of the meds. Pain pills, antibiotics, and nausea meds. I went through Safeway pharmacy. I would just call and ask if the quote for surgery included the medications as well. Some Dr.s include them others don't.
Oh, i know labs are included,. I guess friday ill see. Thanks.

Happy mothers day to all the wonderful mothers and...

Happy mothers day to all the wonderful mothers and mothers at heart!

I got my blood drawn Saturday, I just read on the paper work that the Dr. has the right to refuse surgery to those who do not get the blood work done and turned in with in two weeks prior to surgery... hopefully I am not to late since surgery is in 7 days. The labs should be back by Wednesday at the latest. Cross fingers that they get there a bit earlier than that and are all good results!!

Blood work is in to the Dr. this am. That was...

Blood work is in to the Dr. this am. That was quick! Was expecting more of a turn around time since I had my blood drawn on a Saturday. So now the only problem is that my Aunt who was supposed to help with the kids has not been approved for the time off request she put in for over a month ago... I have a few other ideas for back up but still waiting to hear back...
I made a hair cut/color appointment for Wednesday to help relax and take my mind off things. :) I also have made sure to get my car in for a oil change and schedule time for friends and family through out the week so that I don't have to explain why I haven't seen people in a while, since I only want to share with close friends and not so much my family. Getting super excited. I can not wait to try on swim suits!
            nice goal pic! good luck for ypur ucoming surgery!
Thanks Violet :)
I'm 5'1 going for 500ccs overfilled to 550 eeek! lol But I loved how the sizers looked on me at me pre-op, they slimmed me down and looked well proportioned since i have a big butt lmao .. What size did you end up buying your post op bras in? I haven't bought any but I'm thinking maybe I should, just that all these sizes have me confused not sure :/

Grocery shopping done, cleaning done, laundry done...

Grocery shopping done, cleaning done, laundry done. Have too much time to think about this. I am seriously freaking out that I should have gone with under the muscle. Ugh! I need some ladies with sub glandular implants to tell me it will be ok please! So depressing reading about all the ladies who went from overs to unders due to cc or bottoming out..I know my reasons for choosing overs, but would love to talk to someone who already has them. xo to all of you ladies who have already been so supportive and given me good advice about bras and such.
I can't wait for your BA! I had my pre-op today and I'm doing a 425cc.
Eeekk! you did it! so excited for you :)
Hello I also have my surgery on May 20 :)

Last call from my RN & only 3 more sleeps!

So the nurse called this evening to go over any last questions I had. She also said if I didn't have a zip up front sports bra that I should get one for after surgery. I am a bit confused since the other nurse had told me that I would not want to buy any bras since I wouldn't know what size I would be until after surgery... hmm. oh well. I will get one this weekend.
The nurse also reminded me about showering with antibacterial soap the night before and the morning of. I am so ready for this to be done! She made me feel confident in my choice in my surgeon when she told me that my Dr. was the best at what he does and that she has personally had other BA's and that hers with this Dr. was the best experience/result. Good to know that my nurse trusts the Dr. she works for with her own body.

Another tip, she said that for the best healing to drink at least 2 litters of water the day before surgery, she said it will help me feel my best the day of surgery. Also to heal well she said EAT LOTS OF PROTEIN. She mentioned that after surgery when incisions aren't healing well that it tends to be because the patient is not consuming enough protein for their body to heal properly. She suggested to get protein shakes since you sometimes don't feel like eating meat after surgery.
So I will be heading to the store for some yogurt (prevent yeast infections while on high doses of antibiotics), protein drinks, and a zip front bra.
Ok ladies! time for some dinner :)

two more hours!

Two more hours and I will have boobs! I'm a tad nervous, but mostly excited. Can't sleep. I have to get up and shower soon, see u ladies on the other side!
Best of luck, can't wait to hear from you!
Good luck!!! You will do great :)
I have been praying for you alllllllll morning! I can't believe that today it THEEEEEE day! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You are covered! I can't wait to hear all about how it goes for you! So very excited! :) Praying for your results/pain/family support everything!! :)

all done

Home and resting now. So glad to be done!!
Have an easy day resting friend. Glad your home! XO
We almost have the same goal.Hope you have you have a great recovery.Cant wait to see pics!!!
Thanks calibabe23

pics

Happy healing!:)) yayy boobies!!

2 days post op

Today was my post op every thing looks good.started massage today. Showerd. I have a head ache that wont go away. Started taking tylenol only today. Left nip no feeling, riht has some dr was surprised i didn't have any in my left since i went with overs. I wasn't I thouht all the swelling would do tht. I'll post 9

first pic 2 days post op

550cc silicone over the muscle.
Did any of you ladies have headaches for the first few days? I have been drinking lots of fluids and I also stopped taking my oxy and hydrocodone. just taking Tylenol, but My head is still spinning.. any suggestions?
I had headaches but it was only when my Vicodin was wearing off. Tylenol wasn't enough for me :/
looking good! can you post a side shot of your breast? would love to see how they are sitting. How has the pain been? One more day and I will be joining you!!!
You look amazing already !!!!!!

day three

So, I have been SUPER sick for the past two and a half days. It was the pain pills that were making me sick to my stomach. Didn't matter if I took them with food or not. I am not used to taking any form of pain medicine for extended periods of time. My symptoms were dizziness, light headedness, and in general feeling like I was hung over. YUCK. so as of 4am this morning I took my last dose of the hydrocodone, and have since been taking nothing but Tylenol every 4-6 hours. I already feel a ton better. But I can tell that I have a ways to go to get it all out of my system. I am so sensitive to drugs. I will give a play by play of the surgery day as soon as I feel better.
I never filled my vicodin because I am planning to just take Tylenol, I would end up like you and be so sick. Feel better. I will update my subglandular experience after all is done tomorrow. :)
Hope you are having a good recovery hun. Yes I agree don't know why I even bothered to fill that dang Rx..lol so happy to have a boobie buddy.
Pain med sickness is never great.Im the same way not looking forward to it.

HELP SUB GLANDULAR LADIES!!!!

well I am sleeping a ton still. I am feeling better than I have been lately, but still super low on energy and I am beginning to wonder how long that will take. Any one have any idea???? My poor hubby is doing the best he can, but he is seriously starting to get a tad over whelmed with taking care of me and our 3 year old and 9 month old. I teased him a bit about how I do this every day. lol he didn't seem to think it was that funny.
Any how my left breast is fine but the nipple is still numb, my right breast is completely numb except for the nipple. PLEASE SOME ONE WITH SUBGLANDULAR IMPLANTS TELL ME THIS IS SOME WHAT NORMAL> I am sorta freaked out. I love my boobies sensations pre op. Would be so sad if I had a perm numb nip or boob..
Still massaging, and it is not fun, I am also still wearing the compression bra I was given and the strap..
Hope all my boobie friends are doing well. I will talk to you soon, need more sleep.
Sorry girl! I haven't been on here for a while! First off, congrats on the girls! Good for you! Yes I am sub glandular and I am now just over 2 months post op. The numbness you're feeling is normal. My boobs are still mostly numb. I don't have sensation in either nipple, haven't since surgery which also makes me sad. The rest of my boob is numb in places, it changes. Sometimes it's the top and sides then it's the bottom and other side. I was told that it can take up to a year for nerves to fully awaken, so I'm very hopeful that it will happen. The fact that I sometimes have feeling in different parts makes me feel very positive that it will come back as the nerves are clearly still alive. Stay positive and give it time, I think you will be very happy in the end with both look and feel. :)
Hi sillysassy! thank you for the info, my doc worried me a tad when he said it was odd that I only had feeling in one nipple and not the other. He said that for sub glandular implants it was a lot less likely to loose sensation then the sub muscular placement. Any how I will try to be patient. Congrats to you as well on your new girls! cant wait to dress them up. Did you go with under the crease incisions?
Oops I meant dress mine up.lol > keep me posted as to when or if you get sensation back curious as to how long it takes.

feeling better every day

today is one week PO and I am feeling better every day. for the first 3-4 days I was really starting to wonder what I had done. not that I didn't like the boobs but I just felt sooo sick. But now that I am feeling more normal I am soo excited about what I see :) especially when I get dressed and wear my old clothes. My hubby is ecstatic. he is always walking by and making the grabbing motion and asking if I need help with my boobie exercises.
I am still getting a bit tired half way through the day and the morning boob is no fun but I know that will pass. stiches will be out in two days. looking forward since they are starting to get itchy : /
Posting a new pic.
do u know what cup size you are now? im debating on 475 cc or 500's and i loveee the look of yours! im currently a small 34 c or even b since iv been hearing VS makes u believe your one cup size larger than u actually are! lol my ba is in 2 wks ! any info about ur cc would be appreciated! Thanks!
Hi Jessy, thanks ;) I'm happy too but ready to be fully healed. I am not able to wear a regular bra for five more weeks so its hard to say. I have 550 cc silicone overs. I know they will be at least a d probably closer to a dd. I was a b to begin with.
Looks great!

2 weeks PO

Hello ladies :) I am feeling much better and more like myself every day. I still have four weeks in the stupid compression surgical bra ( my Dr. says that it helps to helps them and to make sure they stay softer.) I can not wait to wear a regular bra. they are getting softer and softer every day. I am still supposed to wear the strap as well. but I am thinking about stopping that because I don't want them to get pushed down any more than they are.
I have started to go for long walks every day and ease into my chores at home. I have been able to lift my son up with out too many problems from his crib. I am super careful and don't hold him longer than needed.
Man they are looking awesome! :) Happy healing I'm only about 3 days ahead of you :) hope it keeps getting better!
Thanks calibabe!! I'm curious to know if ours look similar since we have the same size implant. But I went over and u went under the muscle.
Looking good lady! Team D's :)

What is the deal?? Need help measuring!!

Agh! Ladies I know almost all of of you struggled with boob greed, I am freaking out. I measured my boobs today and put it in a bra calculator and was so disappointed when it said 34c!!!! At best if I bumped it up a number I got a 34D. how in the world is that possible???!!!!!! I was a 34 b before and got 550cc hp implants. Shouldn't I be a good D if not DD? The three measurements I took in inches w a measuring tape were : under the bust-30, around the fullest part over nipple-36/37 and just above the breasts and around 36. Please some one tell me they just need to d&f or that I measured wrong!!
Goodness now your making wish I had gone with a bigger implant! I am getting 500cc over the muscle on Monday! I am aiming for a good D or DD! But BTW yours look amazing! How has the recovery been going with Subs? Any input is greatly appreciated! 3 Days till I join yall ladies!
I am sure we will both be happy with our size :) I just cant wait to get professionally fitted. I would say that you should rest as much as you can to heal quickly :) I didn't go any where for 6 days after surgery except to the first pre op. It might have been a tad over kill but I felt so much better by the following Monday. I would also say to make sure you drink lots of water. 2 litters the day before surgery at least so you are well hydrated, and 2 litters at least for the first week after to get all the yucky meds and out of your body. Eat protein to heal well also. the nurse said lack of protein is the main reason she sees patients whose incisions don't heal as well. I got a chocolate protein drink by Boat House that was yummy :) don't forget to have silky shorts or undies for easy movement on your bed. that was a life saver since it hurts to use your arm strength to move around and find a comfortable position to sleep on. Good luck hun! let me know if you need any thing else :)
Don't stress girl! I did the bra calculator like you and came up with disappointing results and they all varied. My implants are 435's so a fair bit smaller than yours and I am a 32DDD or 34DD or 36D which is all basically the same. I went to an actually Bra shop to get fitted and they measured me at a 30FF. So believe me when I say that you will be very happy when you can go get properly fitted.

so glad I did this

I went in to Victoria's secret to get measured yesterday. I know I cant wear a regular bra for two and a half more weeks but I wanted to see where I might be. I am a 34DD or 36D!! SO excited :) it is exactly what I was hoping for. The girls are starting to bounce when I walk even in my surgical bra which is good because that means they are softening up!!!
I went shopping with two of my girlfriends and they have both said my boobs look huge, but that is what I wanted. I think they are perfect since I have hips and have had two babies. I wanted a womanly figure and that is exactly what Dr. P gave me.
I have my one month Post OP apt on the 19th . Excited to see what the Dr. says about how much more my boobs may change in size or if they have already d&f.
feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions ladies :)

21 days PO pic

Your boobs look great!!!
Thank you! How are you feeling? Better I hope :)
I'm much better now. Almost back to normal. My nipples and sides are very tender to touch but otherwise I'm doing well.

Went Bra shopping!!

I am now almost 6 weeks post op. I had my check up this week and the nurse told me I can resume all normal activities and go shopping for regular bras!! I am a 32DD but since those are virtually non existent, I settled for a 34DD :) I love the way I feel and look!! My Dr. is amazing. I would recommend him to the Seattle/Tacoma ladies. My boobs are so soft and feel so natural! They look awesome in my sun dresses even with out a bra!
I have a little soreness on the bottom of my incision lines if close rub it the wrong way but other than that I feel back to normal again.
Ill post new pics soon.

tank top pic

Just read your review I'm looking for others with similar size cc's to see how results come out...
You look awesome by the way
Thanks rgirli :) good luck with your journey! let me know if you have any questions

Happy new year! 7 months PO>550cc silk overs

Hi ladies! I have been enjoying my new figure and busy with life. Sorry for any late responses. Both my hubby and I have started new jobs and have our hands full, but things are settling down. I can wait to post new pic later tonight :)
Yes new pics please!!

bikini pic

Dr.P

I chose my doctors for consultations based on research and some Real Self Reviews.