VASER Shape"d"!!!! - Washington, DC

I am a 30 year old healthy and active mother of...

I am a 30 year old healthy and active mother of two. Over the past couple years, despite my efforts to lead a healthy lifestyle and after having a couple of kids, I've become quite self conscious about my belly. Albeit I am relatively slender, I definitely have a little extra in my midsection.

At this point in my life, I'm really not interested in having a tummy tuck, which is what I thought I truly needed (I do have some stretch marks and loose skin). After doing a ton of research on various means of liposuction and non-invasive body shaping, I discovered VASER Shape. I was leaning towards/considering CoolSculpting until my good friend had a horrible experience and changed my mind.

I consulted with a lovely practice in Washington DC. After going through the various pros and cons of surgical vs. non-surgical; VASER Lipo (liposuction) vs. VASER Shape, I decided to try the VASER Shape as a first step. I was told that this procedure is 100% non-invasive, no pain and no down time. My physician also informed me that I most likely would require 4-5 treatments to get to the point where I was satisfied with my results. He told me that I could expect to see gradual results over the course of the treatment series which would take place weekly. He also told me make sure and drink lots of fluids and water post treatment as this would ensure that my body metabolizes the fat quickly. These were the only instructions that I was given.

I had my first treatment done on 11/7/11. OMG!!!! This was the GREATEST experience EVER! Not only was the treatment incredibly relaxing (felt like a hot rock massage), but my results SHOCKED me! In my very first treatment, I lost 2" from my midsection! My clothes were literally falling off me. My belly absolutely changed in a matter of 45 mins!! My husband was literally shocked at my results! See my pics below for my first treatment results. I have now had a total of 3 treatments and am absolutely thrilled! I am down 2 dress sizes! This is exactly what this momma needed. I can't wait to treat my thighs and saddlebags next!!!!

Ruff Plastic Surgery

Wonderful staff, informative and sweet physician, beautiful office. Made me feel like I was a celebrity.