The Best Decision I've Ever Made For Myself - Washington, DC

I had been overweight/obese for most (if not all)...

I had been overweight/obese for most (if not all) of my life. After getting out of a relationship that lasted almost a decade, I took a look in the mirror and literally didn't recognize myself. I started on a journey to get healthy (got a personal trainer, changed my eating--you know, the usual story; b/c that works) and the end result was me losing 80+ lbs in under a year).

Having had so much weight on my body for so long, my skin didn't have hardly any elasticity left. I had/have stretch marks everywhere, and although I'd lost a great deal of weight, you couldn't see my shape below the tons of extra, lose skin. So I made the decision to get a tummy tuck and breast reduction/lift. It literally changed my life. For the first time ever, I can see my shape and it really showed off all the hard work I'd put into getting my body back on track.

I had a few issues with my belly button and the scars and the easiest to deal with, but I'd do it all again in a heartbeat. It was definately worth it.

There was no way for me to combine procedures, but...

There was no way for me to combine procedures, but I had both a tummy tuck and breast reduction together. the total cost for each procedure was $7,500, so the total cost was $15,000.

WOW! You look amazing! Congratulations!
:D thanks so much.
HOLY MOLY!!! You look great!
Thanks!!!! I'm so pleased.
I bet you feel great! You look like a whole new woman!
You have no idea. It really did change my life.
Omg your boobs turned out so wonderful! :D
Why thank you! I'm quite pleased I must say. :)
You look great! Obviously no regrets, there. Just wondering, though, did you have "dog ears" on your hips after the surgery? I am almost 1 month out and I still have one that looks pretty bad.
Hi there, you are correct--no regrets. I was lucky enough not to have problems with dog ears. I did end up having a tummy tuck scar revision because of a dermatologist overdoing my kenalog injections. My surgeon said that if I had dog eats though, she would do revisions free of charge. Maybe you can inquire about that as an option. They usually make you wait a year though to make sure all the swelling has subsided.

Shoot you look amazing!!!

Thank you so much!

You bet!!

You look really wonderful. Congratulations on your weight loss, your hard work paid off!
Thank you so much! :-)
You look unbelievable! I want to see the end results of your boobs! Mine are as sagged out and I'd love to have a lift. :)
Ok. I'll post more pictures and show the boobs. When I tell you everything sagged, it's no exaggeration. The would joke about it to my friends and say, my breasts have gotten so long. LOL