Unsure - Washington, DC

I had restylane injected into a dip in my nose...

I had restylane injected into a dip in my nose that was a result of rhinoplasty, and the remained of the half a syringe into my tear troughs. It was 100% worth it in my nose and made the biggest difference in my profile. I would do it again in a heart beat.

I've always had hollows under my eyes and people constantly asked me if I was tired. Frankly, I was tired of being asked if I was tired, so I decided to get something done about it. I definitely like the restylane in my eye hollows as well, but it is still slightly elevated at the sight of injection and its more obvious under florescent lighting. I'm hoping that will go away with time. I could also feel a tiny little bump right under my left eye but its only noticeable to me. The experience was a little scary because it made my eyes muscles twitch and blink funny and made me a little light headed. The swelling and bruising lasted a few days, so I wore heavy concealer, but no one noticed it or pointed it out, not even my family. I saw another facial plastic surgeon recently and she couldn't even tell I had anything done. It definitely goes down within a few weeks so I may go in for a another half a syringe in a few months.

half a syringe: not enough

So it's been nearly two months and frankly its almost as if I didn't even have any injected into my tear trough. I'm not sure that I'll go ahead and get more done, because I'm scared something could go wrong the second time around, and I had mini circle bruises at the site of injection on my cheeks for a really long time.

As for my nose, it definitely isn't as high as it was, but its still enough that my nose looks good until I get a revision. I hear the nose holds onto fillers much better than other areas.

Wouldn't do it again for tear troughs

The possible side effects when injected into the tear troughs are really scary. I wouldn't risk injecting it again...also, it's completely gone from under my eyes, but I still have discoloration at the sight of injection on both sides. Its a small and not very noticeable but I don't it. For the price, I don't really think it's worth it for such a temporary fix.

Typos

It's small and not very noticeable but I don't like it*
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing.  That is nice that you could use the rest of your Restylane under your eyes.  Did you do both of these (nose and eyes) at the same appointment?
yes I did both at the same time!
Nice!  Sounds like your nose is holding up really well!