FUTURE FISHER DOLL, 29 years old,2 kids undergoing an TT,Lipo and BBL!

I have lost approximately 75 lbs over ten months...

I have lost approximately 75 lbs over ten months from 230-165 and remained steady the only thing standing in my way is approximately 15 lbs of stomach fat that goes down below my pubic area. I'm 5"6 and after two children I literally haven't seen my waist line in about 10 years. I'm covered under Medicaid which will pay for my PANNICULECTOMY but I have no idea where to start please help me, any direction is appreciated thanks .

Photos

ALMONTE DOLL 2015!!!

Okay after much research the Panniculectomy is an no go for me. I would have to pay for it out of pocket essentially so I would rather use my funds to get what I desire which is an flat tummy and big booty. I plan on going to Dr.Almonte in either MARCH OR April and will be paying my deposit this friday. Lesley has been so helpful thus far. I am super excited !

Future Fisher Doll coming 2015!

After much thought and consideration I have decided against going to the DR for surgery and am choosing to stay in Miami with Dr.Fisher at Vanity. So far things are okay with me, I have booked the home away BBL package for $5,000 getting my surgery in April of 2015. My coordinator is okay, she checks in on me periodically but isn't too pushy which I appreciate. My main goal is toning up the portions of my body that he isn't cutting off which is my ARMS! I hate them. my dream shape would be Miracle Watts but I heard she's a Cabral doll and thats a no go. Hopefully Fisher can get me as close to that as possible.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

After much though and consideration I have decided to undergo an body transformation with Dr.Almonte. I plan on going to the DR in spring 2015. After two children and a 95 lbs weight loss through my sweat tears and hardwork over 18 months my body is not at the level I would like. I ahve chosen to go with Dr.Almonte simply because I love her work, her bedside manner and her assistant Lesley's prompt response and overall helpfulness. I plan on taking my trip in either March or April to the DR to undergo an TT, Lipo and BBL. I pray that things go right but I am doing this to make me happy with me. I cannot wait !