FUTURE ALMONTE DOLL, 29 years old,2 kids undergoing an TT,Lipo and BBL!

I have lost approximately 75 lbs over ten months...

I have lost approximately 75 lbs over ten months from 230-165 and remained steady the only thing standing in my way is approximately 15 lbs of stomach fat that goes down below my pubic area. I'm 5"6 and after two children I literally haven't seen my waist line in about 10 years. I'm covered under Medicaid which will pay for my PANNICULECTOMY but I have no idea where to start please help me, any direction is appreciated thanks .

Hi there, welcome!

Congratulations on loosing the weight, that's a huge achievement! Have you consulted with any doctors yet? You need to look for a board certified plastic surgeon and make sure you research and feel comfortable with them.

If you let us know which area(s) (city/state) that you're looking in for doctors, I can help you use our "find a doctor" tool and give you a list of the board certified surgeons we have on RealSelf.

Photos

Hello , do u still need information on how to move forward with ur ins company
Yes I do . Any information would be helpful

ALMONTE DOLL 2015!!!

Okay after much research the Panniculectomy is an no go for me. I would have to pay for it out of pocket essentially so I would rather use my funds to get what I desire which is an flat tummy and big booty. I plan on going to Dr.Almonte in either MARCH OR April and will be paying my deposit this friday. Lesley has been so helpful thus far. I am super excited !
Congratulations on your achievement !!! I am rooting for you. Can't wait to see your transformation. I've been heavy and lost weight and had PS. Your life is going to change beyond belief ! :)
Thank you so much !
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

After much though and consideration I have decided to undergo an body transformation with Dr.Almonte. I plan on going to the DR in spring 2015. After two children and a 95 lbs weight loss through my sweat tears and hardwork over 18 months my body is not at the level I would like. I ahve chosen to go with Dr.Almonte simply because I love her work, her bedside manner and her assistant Lesley's prompt response and overall helpfulness. I plan on taking my trip in either March or April to the DR to undergo an TT, Lipo and BBL. I pray that things go right but I am doing this to make me happy with me. I cannot wait !