Mommy Makeover Journey: 36 Y/o ... 3 Kids ... 5'2"; 143 LBS - Washington, DC

I lost over 50 lbs a few years ago and was left...

I lost over 50 lbs a few years ago and was left with sagging breasts and a chitterling stomach. No amount of muscle toning will help rectify those problem areas. So, I've decided to take the plunge ... revised breast lift with an augmentation and tummy tuck! I'm equal parts excited and nervous :o)

Pulled the TRIGGER, Baby .... YES!

As of Friday, August 22nd, I consulted with three doctors regarding my MM. One physician was immediately axed as an option upon exiting the exam room. Yesterday, I finally decided on which of the 2 remaining surgeons would be preforming the procedures. And the winner is **insert drum roll** .... Dr. Chiaramonte!! **twirls and throws confetti** The deposit is PAID and my MM is officially scheduled for December 22nd!! YAAAAAY ME!

Getting fit ... shedding some pounds

I weigh 143 lbs, but I'm usually holding steady at 132. Two vacations this summer totally pissed on my clean eating habits. With that being said, I plan to lose 11 (possibly 15) lbs and work on improving muscle tone before surgery. That gives me a little less than 4 months to reach my goals. As motivation, I will post progress pics on the first of each month (beginning Oct. 1st) that note my current body weight. The final pics and stats will be posted the night before the procedures. Please send positive vibes my way ... I'm going to need them all, LOL!
Dr. Michael Chiaramonte

Congrats! Looking forward to your updates
Sending positive vibes
Thank you, brunettevixen ... :o)
my tummy looks like yours!!! I'm doctor hi ting at the moment am too scared of surgery
Hopefully, neither one of our stomachs will be looking like this for long, LOL! Make sure to consult with at least 3 different surgeons and conduct your own research. One of the attributes of a great surgeon is making you feel at ease, but at the same time, being very honest about what to expect. Good luck!
Oooh, super exciting! I hope you'll keep us posted on your journey. Here's a funny post about the different stages of a mommy makeover that might make you smile. :)
LLS ... That was too funny! Yes, I will be posting updates regularly. I'm extremely excited about the thought of getting my body back ... :o)
Im excited for your journey. There is something that seems emotionally transformative and freeing about changing your body after a divorce. If everything goes well with my mommy makeover I will be making a point of running into my eX, lol. *Fingers crossed* are you scheduled yet?
Thank you! The mommy makeover will definitely be the cherry on top ... and the beginning of my gloriously fantastic new chapter. I'm waiting for the price sheet from the PS I consulted with this past Friday. I really like the 2 of 3 PAs I've seen. So, now it's about price negotiations and availability. I'm looking to schedule my surgeries for mid December.
Correction: PSs ... Not PAs