Mommy Makeover Journey: 36 Y/o ... 3 Kids ... 5'2"; 143 LBS - Washington, DC

I lost over 50 lbs a few years ago and was left...

I lost over 50 lbs a few years ago and was left with sagging breasts and a chitterling stomach. No amount of muscle toning will help rectify those problem areas. So, I've decided to take the plunge ... revised breast lift with an augmentation and tummy tuck! I'm equal parts excited and nervous :o)

Pulled the TRIGGER, Baby .... YES!

As of Friday, August 22nd, I consulted with three doctors regarding my MM. One physician was immediately axed as an option upon exiting the exam room. Yesterday, I finally decided on which of the 2 remaining surgeons would be preforming the procedures. And the winner is **insert drum roll** .... Dr. Chiaramonte!! **twirls and throws confetti** The deposit is PAID and my MM is officially scheduled for December 22nd!! YAAAAAY ME!

Getting fit ... shedding some pounds

I weigh 143 lbs, but I'm usually holding steady at 132. Two vacations this summer totally pissed on my clean eating habits. With that being said, I plan to lose 11 (possibly 15) lbs and work on improving muscle tone before surgery. That gives me a little less than 4 months to reach my goals. As motivation, I will post progress pics on the first of each month (beginning Oct. 1st) that note my current body weight. The final pics and stats will be posted the night before the procedures. Please send positive vibes my way ... I'm going to need them all, LOL!
Dr. Michael Chiaramonte