35 Yr Old Male, Lower Body Lift and Lipo After Loosing 190 Lbs - Washington, DC

Just scheduled a circumferential lower body lift...

Just scheduled a circumferential lower body lift with lipo for Aug 29, 2014. I'm a 35 yr old male living in Washington, DC. I lost 190 pounds after having bariatric surgery (gastric sleeve) in Feb, 2013. My weight has remained constant for the last 6 months and now I'm looking to deal with all the excess skin. I just paid my deposit and had my pre-surgical appointment last week. I've let work know and have started to make plans for my post-operative care. I started a core strengthening exercise regimen about three weeks ago and it's coming along well. My surgeon recommended I work to get 80-100 grams of protein a day. Any other suggestions on how to prepare myself for this next step?
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations 2 you!
Oh my! Do you look good! So happy for you and your weight loss. I had a gastric bypass also. I lost 110 lbs and will be getting tummy tuck, arm lift, and breast lift with augment. Later I will be getting a butt lift and inner thigh lift. You look like a totally different person. My Dr. did not recognize me after my weight loss. Aug. 29th is just around the corner...I wish you all the best.
Thanks! Getting close. I'm on vacation now and am enjoying all the things I won't be able to do for the first weeks after the surgery.
Amazing transformation so far so best wishes from here on. Any idea why your surgeon recommended you work to get 80-100 grams of protein a day?
I believe it has to do with keeping your strength up and supporting the muscle repair
thanks for sharing your story. i'm 24 and aiming to have my procedure done next year. keep us updated!
Congratulations on your weight loss.  What an amazing accomplishment, you look wonderful.
Please keep updating and adding new pictures as you go through the process.