Lip Lift - Washington, DC

I am extremely pleased with my lip lift. I had...

I am extremely pleased with my lip lift. I had been thinking of a lip lift for a year because I was becoming increasingly insecure about my appearance, especially the space between my nose and mouth. I turned 50 and, through my researcher, read that this space gets longer as we age.
I also have a weak chin and was looking to have a chin augmentation as well. My chin reasearch led me to maxilofacial/ plastic surgeon Stephen Baker. Dr. Baker specializes in reconstructive surgery and is quite renowned for his work on cleft pallets. Although I didn't see any lip lifts in his photo gallery, I none the less felt confident that he can perform a desirable lift lift. Boy was my instinct correct! My scare is virtually unnoticeable. In fact, had I not had simultaneous procedures, I feel that I could go out in public. As much as I hated my mouth, the thought of a noticeable scar was equally daunting. If you are considering a lip lift, I gladly recommend Dr. Stephen Baker.

Day 4 of lip lift and chin augmentation

Elated with results of both procedures

new photo

Here is my progress

8 days post op

I hate the way I look. I'm glad that I had my lips done but my chin augmentation makes me look like a horse. I hope it's just swelling and not a permanent look.

8 days after lip lift and sliding geneoplasty

I am still in love with my new upturn lips but my chin is giving me the blues. Here are some new photos.

8days post op

I hate my chin.

12 days and I'm depressed about how I look

I am so down about my chin. I feel really self conscious about it. I hope iit's just swelling. It seems to be getting worse rather than better.

20 -days post surgery

I am very happy with LL but still hate my chin. I am extremely scared that my chin will look this way forever. I hate it more than before surgery. : (

27 days

My stitches have not completely disolved and I have those bumbs that I read about. Does anyone know how long it takes for the stitches to completely disolve? My chin is stil giving me the blues but it appears to look a little less bulbous. I am still praying that I will like the results once swelling is gone.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stephen Baker is a genius! I'm so happy with my lip lift.