RNY at Work - Washington, DC

Always being heavy, it started to kill me within...

Always being heavy, it started to kill me within the last 3 year's. I thank God for opening the doors for me to be healed in this way. You still have to work hard and stay true to yourself. If you don't actually the surgery will bring you together..lol ask me how I know? I feel so good and alive. I don't miss the food. I'm only three months out and have some time to go, but wouldn't trade it in at all. I thank the Lord often for this new beginning. Go get yours would be my advice. Do your homework on who provides the surgery for you. They must care, not just a dollar in the pocket.

eight month progress

Life us good right now..im very pleased on the progress..I feel awesome and can do so much of what I couldn't do before. I'm working part-time now a looking to become full-time as I continue to heal..Thank you Lord for this opportunity to regain my life.

8 month progress

Life is good right now..i'm very pleased on the progress..I feel awesome and can do so much of what I couldn't do before. I'm working part-time now and looking to become full-time as I continue to heal..Thank you Lord for this opportunity to regain my life.

10 months out

Feeling like a New girl
Washington Bariatric Surgeon

Best at what he do. These people played a major part in helping save my life.