Fraxel for Acne Scars in Both Cheeks- No Worthy As Espected - Washington, DC

I was looking for a doctor to get laser fraxel in...

I was looking for a doctor to get laser fraxel in my both cheeks, then i saw a Docto's website in Washington DC and made an appointment.

The doctor is a plastic surgeon as a read in his website, but once there, the doctor just saw me, for 10 seconds and told to a technician to do the laser.

I understand that these technicians get a training, but what kind of training?, YOU NEVER KNOW, however, i was there and i said yes.

I had the first time laser wich is good, it helps to produce collagen and no peels like laser resurfacing or pixel laser, in my opinion was very light, when i TOLD to the technician that i wanted "high settings", What she told me was "Yes no problem, you will need 5 sessions"

WHAT????

These persons assume you will PAY almost 5,000 for repair your face without any warranty.

Doctors Should explain in the first consultation and no pass the decision to a simple "technician".

In fact people, is a RIP OFF, too many Doctors no have Professional Ethic, just want MONEY and they expect you spend 5,000 or 20000 to fix your low self esteem.

I recommend you before get a laser with Pseudo doctors "money makers" do more research and better you pay DERMABRATION instead of waste the time with stupid lasers that just want your money.

For the laser i rate 4 because i know laser works in the right doctor. i rate with 1 the doctor and technician because they just want money.