Fraxel for Acne Scars in Both Cheeks- No Worthy As Espected - Washington, DC

I was looking for a doctor to get laser fraxel in...

I was looking for a doctor to get laser fraxel in my both cheeks, then i saw a Docto's website in Washington DC and made an appointment.

The doctor is a plastic surgeon as a read in his website, but once there, the doctor just saw me, for 10 seconds and told to a technician to do the laser.

I understand that these technicians get a training, but what kind of training?, YOU NEVER KNOW, however, i was there and i said yes.

I had the first time laser wich is good, it helps to produce collagen and no peels like laser resurfacing or pixel laser, in my opinion was very light, when i TOLD to the technician that i wanted "high settings", What she told me was "Yes no problem, you will need 5 sessions"

WHAT????

These persons assume you will PAY almost 5,000 for repair your face without any warranty.

Doctors Should explain in the first consultation and no pass the decision to a simple "technician".

In fact people, is a RIP OFF, too many Doctors no have Professional Ethic, just want MONEY and they expect you spend 5,000 or 20000 to fix your low self esteem.

I recommend you before get a laser with Pseudo doctors "money makers" do more research and better you pay DERMABRATION instead of waste the time with stupid lasers that just want your money.

Remember this guys "All is about money", the fraxel laser works, but due the cost of the Machine that is very expensive, the doctors will try to squeeze your pocket, When a 2 or 3 treatments in high settings work, they wont give you the best result with one or two treatments, they want recovery the machine cost and make money, that is why does not matter if you ask for high settings you wont get it that way, of course they will say yes, but you know you cannot see, in my experiences with these kind of treatments i am expert.

Months a go i saw another doctor for remove a fongus in my left toenail, the doctor told me about laser for remove the fongus and gave me a package of 4 sessions for $400 $100 each.

In the first treatment i didn't feel anything and the second one (next month) was very painful, this means the first one was very light and a waste of money, in total i had 8 session of laser in my toenail and the doctor told me still i need more.

Just read the discrepancies of every doctor here when the people ask about a procedure, every doctor differs in every treatment, like i said, is all about money.

GREED
I am transsexual and i had electrolysys in my face, also, i hace some marks after all electrolysys but they gone with the peelings, and pixel laser, but i was never worried for those marks because is nothing compared to acne scars.

Good luck.
Sorry for the spelling i am typing with my phone.

For the laser i rate 4 because i know laser works in the right doctor. i rate with 1 the doctor and technician because they just want money.