How Much Swelling Should I Have After 2 Weeks of Upper Bleph?

Had an upper bleph done two weeks ago, and...

Had an upper bleph done two weeks ago, and although the recovery was rapid, I still feel as though there is some extra puffy skin where fat/tissue may have been removed. How much of this puffiness should I expect to go away over the next few months? It looks almost as if there should have been a little more skin removed, but it could just be minor swelling. Any input is appreciated.

Sorry you are having some bumps show up on the eyes. Did you use antibiotic drops or cream several time a day? I did and didn't get any bumps. maybe before picking it you could try medicine? it fightens me to think of picking things around the eyes. Also , I wear soft contact lens but stayed off wearing them for a week and no makeup at all, could introduce germs?
where did you go to get the upper lids done for only $1250?
Anyone have the problem of having those hard styes/milla forming around the eye? I have one & it wont go away.
Any creams or such to suggest? thanks

I've had a few. To be honest, I pricked them with a pin and squeezed the contents out, and they didn't come back. It comes out like a semi-solid little white lump... no big deal.

The official answer, though, is that you should go to a dermatologist to make sure it really is a harmless milia. :) I don't know of any creams that will get rid of them because they're cysts, I think.

I also had this form on my upper eyelid. The doctor just picked at it with a needle, squeezed it and it was some white thing that came out.
My swelling didn't go down for months. I was worried that not enough was removed. I'm now at 6 months post and swelling is minimal on my left eye due to having it re-done because I developed a cyst underneath the corner of my eye. Swelling does take time to subside.
how long after your initial surgery did you have the revision due to the cyst? (I have 2 cysts & am only 3 weeks post-op). Thanks
My revision was done 4 months latter although I think it should have been sooner because shortly after my bleph I had a noticable bump on the outer lower corner of my eye which I'm sure was the cyst that had formed after my surgery.
I still had swelling at one week and i had bruising. I think it was subsiding by 2 weeks. Symetrical? too high or long? I hope this helps.
well ladies, I too had an upper eye lid surgery done 7 days ago & I look and also think that more skin could have been taken out. I hope that this is just post surgery swelling that has not gone down. any feed back ladies? I also think that the scars on non-semetrical.
9444anon - did you ever expierence your brow not moving? A few days ago I was looking in the mirror and wanting to see my lids so I raised my eyebrows and the eyelid that is swollen didn't move at all. I then squinted and again that same eye didn't respond. I looked funny because I've never had that. I called my PMD and told him about it and his response was that he never touched my eyebrow which I know he hadn't and I asked him if it could be because of the bleph and he said no - that maybe I discovered a talent I didn't know I had. That was totally not a response he should of told me. I don't know if he was joking or what but he said when I go back for my 2 month check he would make my brow move.
I had mine done a couple of years ago upper and lower..had a lot of extra skin above and although an ample amount was removed and I see a great improvement, I too feel that more skin could have been taken after the fat removal. I consulted another Dr. recently and although he was quite conservative in other areas he did agree my eyes could be re-done..that he could take off more skin. This is so irritating to me because I explained to the first Dr. that I wanted them as tight as could be. He said well that creates that "surprised" look and doesn't look natural. I am so sick of these Drs. saying we have to look natural...who cares? Some people have tight eyes "naturally" or really small noses so just do what we ask the FIRST time please. So many people I know have had to have procedures done 2 & 3 times to get them the way they want. Who has the time and money. Drs are afraid they'll do the eyes too tight (which can happen) so they do a little less than they should thinking the patient will be happy enough. I would go back and complain if I were you...I should have 2 years ago becasue I didn't get what I asked for...do it right...make 'em tight...the first time! We have the surgery because we want to look different..not to look just about the same after all the down time and cost!
I just had my upper lids and lower done 2 weeks ago and I also have some puffyness over one eye more then the other. It kind of looks like they should of taken more fat from my upper lid. I'm just hoping it doesn't stay like that. My upper lids never had a crease so I wasn't too keen on wearing eye shadow sine you wouldn't be able to see it. That's one of the reasons I had the uppers done. How do they look now?
i think you still have some swelling. I had quite a bit of puffiness and bruise but it went away. Best wishes.