Considering Buccal Fat Pad Removal, Among Other Things. - Washington, DC

I have a tendency to ramble, so please forgive me...

I have a tendency to ramble, so please forgive me in advance. Basically, I haven't had any kind of plastic surgery so far. I'm 25 years old and generally find myself quite attractive but like anyone else, there are things I might change. I've always wanted a narrower face, and I was considering going this route to achieve that. I'm 5'3", 103lbs, 32D breasts but my face has always seemed a bit heavy in contrast to the rest of me which is quite tiny. I was adopted so I am unable to even make an educated guess if my face will thin out, but I really don't think it will. Alternately, I was considering subtle lip filler to restore my desired balance in the face, and I'm very open to suggestion and direction. Currently, I contour the F outta my face to make it look narrower- haha.
Pls forget this procedure. according to many people who had gone through this progress , they all wished they never tried it.you can use filler or something but not buccal- fat removal because it's a total nightmare.you're a natural beauty and shouldn't forget that.
I wouldn't do that if I were you, you have a beautiful shaped face but if you wanted more definition you could always plump up your cheeks a tiny bit with filler that could look really nice :)
I would make you my third wife if you lived here in Morocco