Considering Buccal Fat Pad Removal, Among Other Things. - Washington, DC

I have a tendency to ramble, so please forgive me...

I have a tendency to ramble, so please forgive me in advance. Basically, I haven't had any kind of plastic surgery so far. I'm 25 years old and generally find myself quite attractive but like anyone else, there are things I might change. I've always wanted a narrower face, and I was considering going this route to achieve that. I'm 5'3", 103lbs, 32D breasts but my face has always seemed a bit heavy in contrast to the rest of me which is quite tiny. I was adopted so I am unable to even make an educated guess if my face will thin out, but I really don't think it will. Alternately, I was considering subtle lip filler to restore my desired balance in the face, and I'm very open to suggestion and direction. Currently, I contour the F outta my face to make it look narrower- haha.

Pls forget this procedure. according to many people who had gone through this progress , they all wished they never tried it.you can use filler or something but not buccal- fat removal because it's a total nightmare.you're a natural beauty and shouldn't forget that.
I wouldn't do that if I were you, you have a beautiful shaped face but if you wanted more definition you could always plump up your cheeks a tiny bit with filler that could look really nice :)
I would make you my third wife if you lived here in Morocco
Ur kidding me right u need te opposite u need to gain weight u look like a skeleton
I agree with the below comments. You do not need buccal fat removal your face has a beautiful definition
Okay, let me get this straight. You do NOT need buccal fat removal. Your face is slim enough. Please don't waste your money. By the way, you are very pretty.
your face is already narrow to begin with!!! no need for any procedure whatsoever.
Hi Volpe,

Welcome to RealSelf! Thanks for starting your journey. There are a lot of options out there so it's worth taking it slow and doing your research.

Buccal fat removal isn't very common but can work for the right person. You might want to also post on the Doctor Q&A Forum to see if you're a good candidate. One of the concerns that comes up is how your face will look once you're older, but a great doctor should be able to give you an idea about that too.

Please keep us posted! :)