Botox Has Ruined my Life - Washington, DC

1/15/2011 - Botox injected in frown lines - doctor...

1/15/2011 - Botox injected in frown lines - doctor still does not have record of how much.

1/30/2011 - Went to ER 3 times starting on this date for paralyzing back and neck pain. Eyes could not open, red swollen and oozing puss. Intense headaches, fatigue, nausea.

2/2011 - Multiple MRIs and other scans taken. On pain meds and muscle relaxers starting on this date.

2/2011 - Severe heart palpitations, hallucinations, anxiety, depression, dread/fear, suicidal ideation starting on this date and continuing to present.

2/2011 - Severe Hollowing of under eyes, Indentations formed around eyes, above lip, on cheeks, wretched sagging face all around.

To this date, I am 5 months off now and the mental symptoms are just now starting to get slightly better yet I still have crushing depression fear everyday, panic attacks and heart palps. The deformations in my face are the same.

Had to take the mirrors down in my house. I no longer go out anywhere, cannot talk to people, cannot work (am on disability). I cry every single day from the pain of this and no longer have hope that I will return to normal.

PS denies everything.

I stopped seeing docs and specialists a month ago.....they thought I had Lupus, Fibromyalgia, MS, Lymes Disease, Bipolar Disorder, Shizophrenia, ad nauseum.

I honestly do not know how I will go on like this.

See above.