ice pick scars - Warwick, RI

Guys , i have suffered with ice pick scars for...

guys , i have suffered with ice pick scars for over 15 years,,,ive tried everything and spent 1000'sa i didnt have . i found a method finally,,,,im so excited to share with all my fellow acne scared friends. i know how devistaing it can be and what an effect is has on self confidence. its call tca cross peel ! oh my god it is a miracle! i want to help everyone who is suffering from this terrible scars :( they put the solution into the ice pick scar it makes a frost , scabs then fall off ...the skin grows to the suface of your reg skin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 oh god answered my prayers finally wish you all well please contact me if i can give you any advice ....

Hi guys how your all well. yesterday i had my...

Hi guys how your all well. yesterday i had my second treatment with TCA cross..for my ice pick scars. I had one session about 6 weeks ago...i did see a difference with once session....so, the doc told me we are 65% done with my face ...There were a few ice pick scars that were deeper so, the first time ...only worked little but, most of little ice pick scars went away with first application....wish me luck on second application . I think the worst part is sitting home for a couple of days :( looks terrible ....once the scabs fall off i also notice the pigment is darker so, doc wants me to bleach out the scar

Hi guys 03/22/2012 Well i had second tca cross...

Hi guys 03/22/2012
Well i had second tca cross done last friday.......out of 30 little -to med ice pick scars i have about 6 left.....One thing i noticed with this procedure .....some scars heal right away ...it looks like i never had a scar there !!!!!!!!!!!!! unbeleivable ! but, some if the solution is inserted with just a tad bit more solution the chemical will scar you more
please make sure if you do have this procedure done that you go to a Doc who is experienced !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this chemical is extremly dangerous if in hands of some who dont know what there doing. anyhow, doctor told me my face is 65 % done...I didnt realize that i needed 4 sessions....but, i really really do see the difference when i look into the mirror the deeper scars are what we are working on now. in 3 weeks i am going back for 3 rd session....the worst part i think is keeping vasaline on your face for a week !!!! oh gets in your hair ....im not working at the time so, made it alot easier for me to deal with .....hope this helps everyone :) please email me with any questions god bless
DOCTOR PAUL

Was it $800 per session?
Was it $800 per session?
TCA Chemical peels is not the same thing as a TCA Cross...different concentrations
Hi friends! I am Kumar from Delhi, before some time I am so worry about the scar on my body these scar are flashes and I am not looking so smart. I am visit many clinic to remove these scars but not response. I am tired and I think that these scars are not clear, These are always on my body But one day my friends come to my home and told about the Klinik Esthetika which is in Delhi and told me that you visit this clinic I am sure that your scar will remove in this clinic. My friend was right today I have no scar on my body and I am looking handsome and smart. If you have scar and not remove then visit this clinic this clinic have a good & experienced Doctor.www. Klinikesthetika.com
my messages just don't seem to be going through!

I just checked your account jazzy31 and all of your comments are posted. If you ever are experiencing a problem you can always click on the "Help" link at the bottom of the page to contact our Community Support team. We're here to help! :)

did u get my message about who the doctor was?
no I didn't. I asked if it was Dr. Bargman. Thanks,
sorry this site doesn't always send my messages, the doctor is in Oakville and his name is Dr Sheetal Sapra! ive been to him before years ago, he was all about money but he may have changed and he does tca cross, ive already spoke to the reception! good luck and let me know if u ever see him and what happens! they told me I would have to see him obviously first but I wouldn't even bother with any other treatment besides tca cross, it's a very slow process though!
Thanks...I have never heard of him. Have you done TCA cross with him? Thanks again!
did u send something? I didn't get it just curious do you still have acne? if so what do you use to control it? also after you had fractional resurfacing how did it look after the pictures ive seen where so bad. I don't think I could handle it!
I get breakout ocassionaly, not bad. However, any little pimple usualy leaves a mark. I did not look that bad after fractional, very sunburned,but less than 1 week healing. However, profractional I had about a week healing, since there were bloody spots that scab over. I have no pictures though. Basically, housebound for a week after pro fractional.
I found another doctor who does tca cross and he's a good one. A bit cocky but good!
Who is the Doctor? Is it Dr. Bargman? Thanks!
can you post pictures on here? have u had any luck finding another place to go? I have so many to go still all feel allot better when im at least half way to being finished with this crap in my life because its been holding me back for so long!
To be honest I don't know. I have only posted them when asking questions for the doctors, not sure if you can find me there.
i don't even know another dr who does it, ive tried to look!
im sorry i don't have before and after pictures, i really didn't want to take any pictures of my face it was already making me feel so sick! my best advice is to go back there again and speak with dr freeman, that's who i had and tell him you aren't happy with the profractional treatments and that u really, really want to try tca cross because u know it's worked for other people and you feel hopeful that it will work for you or at least you want one chane to try it! iI think you have that right and this treatment was more expensive, i only want to worry about my chin for now my forehead can't wait until later. I go back Mar 15 and having been waiting for this next treatment everyday. I have about 20 icepick,boxcar scars left there not as big as the first # i had treated so i beleive they will go completly. all keep you posted! are your scars deep? they told me mine where to deep for a laser to penetrate.
I don't think they are that deep. I have a combination of scarring, my ice pick scars aren't that big, so maybe that's why they didn't want to do TCA cross? I also saw Dr. Freiman. Its just there are some scars that really bother me, I can deal with some of them. I do have a picture of my face....How do I send or post a picture to you?
can u post them on here? I so many to do still all feel much better when im half way there but im still so far away from that!
The worst scars I had for 18 years are almost gone after one treatment, it's like god sent them to me.
Do you have before and after pictures?
Toronto dermatology go there they saved me! they do tca cross
I did go there, and that is were I had pro fractional done. The doctor there did not seem to think I would benefit from TCA cross treatments, he was pushing for me to continue with profractional.
Does anyone know who doew TCA Cross in Toronto? The dermatolist I go to does, but does not believe I will benefit from TCA cross treatments, and recommended I continue with Pro Fraxtional resurfacing. I would like to get a second opinion. Thanks