Can't Wait but Pretty Scared

I have just discovered this site...and I'm reading...

i have just discovered this site...and I'm reading most of your opinions and descriptions of yours journeys and I find it very helpful to reasure myself that I'm making a right decision to finally do it. I'm 27 and i have been struggling with my enormous and quite low hanging breasts since I was 14...
Honesly i'm embarresed to even take a picture of my breasts not to mention posting them, but maybe with time I will...or i guess i definitely will ;)
I had my consult in september 2013 and I'm scheduled on 27th of June...It's a loooot time to think it trough and make sure it won't bring more bad than good.
I'm sooo glad that I came across this site and it will be a pleasure to "meet" you all

getting closer

I had a call from the clinic rescheduling my procedure to the 5th!! So it's almost a month earlier. I am working my ass off to lose some waight and excercising 40 min a day to be in shape for the recovery time.
I actually become less stressed about the operation, maybe it's just defensive reaction, supersading the real emotions sleepin deep deep inside.
I have an 5 hour drive to the clinic and I am concerned about driving back day after... I am prepering myself by buying a proper pillow, but somehow i doubt that it will atually help that much. Enyone know if the pillow supposed to be rather thick or soft? And another question, does it help or disturb the operation if the breast muscles are trained. I've been doing some pushups to get my boobs a little higher...
I read the stories almost every day and it really helps when you do not know what to expext. Most of you were not in a lot of pain, but also have not that far ride to the doctor's...
Thank you all for your stories! I love this site

stressed out

My surgery getting closer and the more I read about the anesthesia the more scared I become... I am allergic to almost everything (except food) and I have never took a lot of medication to know if I am allergic to any of it. I read about the possible allergic reaction to some components of the drugs that will be used in general anesthesia and the one that terrified me most was anaphylactic shock that can lead to death... Is there anyone here who is allergic and it didn't cause any problems?

Some medications may rise the level of histamine in the body and when someone has low tollerance for histamine may experience bad consequences. I hope that everything will be fine, but still I am thinking about resignation cause I am worried about the well being of my kid. And definitely she is above all of my wants and needs.

IT'S 2 WEEKS TODAY!!

I'm getting anxious but still doing it. I took the blood tests and all the other tests that my doctor told me to take and waiting for the big day. I will post before and after pictures when I get on the smaller side;) It all became so real that I can't think about anything else all day everyday :D
dr Krzysztof Potocki