Successful Eyelid Surgery - Waltham, MA

I am extremely happy with the surgery Dr. Mitesh...

I am extremely happy with the surgery Dr. Mitesh Kapadia performed on my right eyelid. Before surgery, a droopy lid made my right eye appear half the size of my left eye when I smiled. A different doctor had attempted twice to correct the problem with no improvement whatsoever. Dr. Kapadia explained that the surgical procedure does not always result in a perfect outcome, but his result was everything I hoped for and more. My eyes now appear equal in size and the lids look natural. The surgery was worth every penny!
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Mitesh Kapadia is a skilled and highly competent plastic surgeon. I strongly recommend his work.

i've been wearing soft lenses for 30 years, can i get ptosis too? why do you wear hard lenses? do you have any pics to share?
Doubt you'll get ptosis from soft lenses. I began wearing hard lenses in 1966 and switched to glasses in 2006 or 2007. Dr. Kapadia took some before-and-after photos but I don't know if he will post them.
ok thank you
Thanks for sharing.  Which surgery did you have exactly?  Ptosis repair?
Yes, I had ptosis of the right eyelid - possibly from wearing hard contact lenses for over 40 years. People who have done this apparently have a statistically higher probability of ptosis.
That is interesting.  How long did it take until your ptosis eyelid looked healed?
Four-five days?