It Was Worth Every Dime! - San Ramon

I had been noticing that there was, what one could...

I had been noticing that there was, what one could only describe as, a turkey neck appearing on me. I tried many expensive creams and potions, but, to my dismay, nothing worked. I am 56 and have always looked younger than I am. But, with the neck and jowls staring their decent, I began looking older than I was.

I had been seeing the Lifestlyle Lift, advertisements for about 3 years, and was intrigued. I even cut one ad out of a magazine and kept it. About three years later I saw the ad on TV. I wrote down te number and called. I was in the next day for the free consultation. I had a wonderful and caring counselor who took me step by step through the procedure. She had had a Lift just 7 weeks prior to our meeting. She looked fabulous! She made my appointment with the same doctor that had done her! I was so excited.

Many times I had taken a photo of myself from the side...YIKES! Each time I would delete it and feel just awful about myself. Like, the times when men in traffic would see my longish blond hair and pull up beside me. Only to turn away or floor it! That was an awful feeling. I'd go home and cry.I have never had to worry about my looks before. I had been a model, an athlete, and showed horses. However, when my husband of 10 wonderful years, passed away, my weight had dropped to below 100 pounds. I am 5'8". When it was over and done I weighed 90 lbs. It destroyed my skin. When I began to put the weight back on, it was toneless. That's when my neck went as well.
So, the date came for my Lifestyle Lift. I had been put up in a nice hotel for 2 nights, courtesy of Lifestyle Lift, and was close to the doctors office. It was all very well planned out.

The procedure took a couple of hours and the pain didn't set in until that night. But, whatever they gave me for the procedure knocked me out for almost a full day. Thank God! It is a painful thing to have done...I won't lie. But, I basically healed within 7-10 days. At 5 days I looked good enough to go out!. I was so thrilled that I sent my picture at 5 days, to my counselor! There are no visible scars and I'm thankful every single day for the Lift! I look at my profile now and am so happy that it's back to 'normal'! I don't hide my neck with scarves and I don't dread traffic jams where I'll be looked at. In dressing rooms I'm no longer afraid to look in the mirror and I've been asked out several times. YAY!

It's been about 51/2 months since I had the LL. I...

It's been about 51/2 months since I had the LL. I couldn't be happier with the results. My healing time was about 2-3 weeks and no swelling or discomfort :) I have nothing but respect for my Doctor and what he did for me. Please don't bother with the negative remarks...because I'm happy!!

It has been about 5 1/2 months now with no...

It has been about 5 1/2 months now with no problems! I'm extremely happy with the job that was done on me. I don't care for negative remarks and will not respond to them. This was the best thing that I've done for myself in a long time!

It's been about a year and a quarter and I'm still thrilled!

It's been well over a year and the surgery has held nicely. I am so glad that I had this done. It's hard to imagine what I'd look like by now if I hadn't had the surgery done! Yikes:-) I feel a bit of a pulling sensation under my chin but I don't mind it at all. In fact, it reminds me that it's still working wonders and that nothing has given. I don't look younger but I definitely look better. Maybe I actually do look younger, but, I don't know. I am more confident and that I do know.

a photo 12/2013

This was taken at Christmas. Although it's front and center and not from the side, I think that it shows well enough, that there is no extra chin.
San Ramon Plastic Surgeon

My counselor at Lifestlyle Lift suggested him.

You do look great! I am so jealous of where you live I was born at Alta Bates hospital 54 years ago:)
Looking fantastic.
Thank you so much. At 57 yrs old it's nice to hear:-) I appreciate your kindness.
you look beautiful...
Thank you! I feel much better about myself now....
Oh! I should add that I too had the lift-unfortunately did not last the first time but they did a revision and I am nearly 2 months along and am doing well. Sure does make one feel better about ones' self! I was at the point that I no longer wanted to be seen in public....
Geez I don't think you look anywhere near 50! Try mid 30's, you are gorgeous and look so elegant. I know what you mean about the blonde hair- I too have long blonde hair and a decent figure so would get noticed from behind and then have to endure the disappointed looks when I turned around....is awful. I am sorry about your husband, that must be terribly difficult to bear. Best Regards to you-
Thank you so much. I hope that you are happy with your new work! I didn't do it to look younger, just better. Because, we both know the feeling of being approached, only to watch someone avert their eyes. It hurts so much. Missing my husband is the hardest part now. With time comes only the 'good' memories. I wish that I could move on. This has helped with that somewhat. I guess it will take more time! Thank you for your kind remarks. Post again sometime. Sincerely, Seagreen115
I don't know how old are you but after seeying the pics you only look 55 the most I am sorry about your husband but at least you can enjoy that work on your face and you would feel happier looking in the mirror and expending your last days of your life
Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words. I am happier...hope it lasts!
Hi Seagreen! You look great - at least 15 years younger. I'm so sorry about your husband passing. In your photos you look very youthful and happy, and I think that means that you have come to terms with your loss. I think doing something to help yourself look better is a wonderful thing. I'm so glad for you!
Thank you so much! You are so sweet to mention my husband. Everything is still holding and I'm still happy that I had the procedure. I may be getting the Laser Resurfacing done. I' looking for people's results now. I'm having a hard time finding any "New" reviews. Your comments were so nice and caring...thank you :) Seagreen
you are welcome! I had the laser done - it takes care of fine lines and recovery is quick.
That's what I was supposed to have done April 30th! But, I needed oral surgery so it'll wait! Thanks for telling me, I feel better about it now :))
if you do the laser your face will be red and a little swollen for a couple days - I used ice packs to help. You have to keep it slathered with vaseline for about five days, and that's about it - supposedly the laser helps your skin rejuvenate for up to 9 months afterward. let me know how it goes!
I'm so sorry that you are being harassed by Gailmail! What a pain in the neck! I put a few remarks to her on your review in the hopes that she will leave you alone! I think that you look great! And, no, we are not fakes on this site! We;re happy with our results :))
thanks for telling her to back off - someone else also complained and that is why Real Self removed some of her comments. I was upset by her comments at first, mostly because she kept saying I was a fake and would not listen to anything I had to say and also because I think it scares people away from doing something that might make them very happy. Fortunately there are many positive comments like yours and miswhitehead from people who look wonderful after the Lift! It does make me more confident to look younger again, and other people treat me differently too.
Hello SeaGreen.......I too continue to have great success with my outcomes......I left the sight but decided to come back and share positive thoughts with a warm attitude....hahaha!!!! JacFlash
You...warm n fuzzy??? Heeee Heeee! I love it! Still can't find your before pic! Oh well, all in good time. All The Best, Seagreen
I also had a lifestyle lift done but in Ft Laud Fla. I also saw the commercials and it took me some time to finally call. My procedure went smoothly and the results of my vanished turkey neck was astounding!! My husband also passed away about 9 years ago of lung cancer so I know how lonely it gets. I am also blond, Gee, we have alot in common. Gald you are happy with your new look! gail
I'm so sorry about your husband. And yes, it does get lonely. I'm going to try to look up your before and after. I'm so glad that it went well for you. It really makes a difference doesn't it? I hope that i lasts!!! When I find your photos I'll get back in touch. Thank you for the kind words! Clare
You're welcome
I  c
I c Hello, I don't know what that means. Were you asking me a question? Sorry to be so ignorant :) seagreen 115
Sorry about that... I was on my Ipad and lost battery...  Anyway what I was trying to state is that I am happy that you are pleased with your lift and pray that the lift lasts for you. Unlike you, I had a horrible lift, and not by a bad doctor either. Complete redo with a board certified surgeon is what it took to fix what LSL did to me and on my dime (or many, many dimes). At no time did LSL ever help me in any way nor were they accountable for what they did to me. Other women as well has had the same results as me -- BAD!   I would definitely encourage anyone who is considering this surgery to get a 2nd opinion and not base your face on a TV infomercial.  I wish you the best and do hope that you will post again in a year and let us know if the lift lasts. Best, Chrystal Eckes.