Dr. Degnan in Walnut Creek is the Best - Walnut Creek, CA

I have never has perky breasts but after gaining...

I have never has perky breasts but after gaining and losing 40+ pounds, they were rather sad. Having a secure job allowed me to save some money to splurge on something I always wanted.. Perky breasts. I had a consultation with Dr. Larry Fan in San Francisco and though I'm sure he would have done a decent job, I left there feeling a little uneasy about their hard selling methods. I then took a chance on a no frills, no website doctor who seemingly had a following of devoted clients. My first meeting with Dr. Degnan and I knew he was the one. He is honest, genuine and thorough. He doesn't hard sell or pressure you into getting surgeries.

Now onto the actual surgery. I did plenty of research so Id have realistic expectations. I did not want to come out dissapointed. I had an anchor lift and though there are scars, its a trade off I made in my own head before having it done. The results are stunning. I swear to you, my breasts were sad and my aerolas were huge. I has a lot of excess skin. Now, they look like they belong on a Greek goddess (I can say that because they are not technically mine). Dr. Degnan did a spectacular job. I felt the need to write this review because he does not have a website, but everyone should know that he is a great option for breast augmentation in the bay area.

Congratulations. I can really see how happy you are through your post. Enjoy
How awesome! I can't wait to feel like you .. To be excited about my body! I've had weight loss too and boy the girls are really deflated. They look like tube socks. Yuck!! Post pics!!
Congratulations on the weight loss and your new perky breasts! Do you know yet if your old bras still fit, just better? Or will you treat yourself to some new bras? Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on RealSelf!
Kevin Degnan