Dr. Degnan in Walnut Creek is the Best - Walnut Creek, CA

I have never has perky breasts but after gaining...

I have never has perky breasts but after gaining and losing 40+ pounds, they were rather sad. Having a secure job allowed me to save some money to splurge on something I always wanted.. Perky breasts. I had a consultation with Dr. Larry Fan in San Francisco and though I'm sure he would have done a decent job, I left there feeling a little uneasy about their hard selling methods. I then took a chance on a no frills, no website doctor who seemingly had a following of devoted clients. My first meeting with Dr. Degnan and I knew he was the one. He is honest, genuine and thorough. He doesn't hard sell or pressure you into getting surgeries.

Now onto the actual surgery. I did plenty of research so Id have realistic expectations. I did not want to come out dissapointed. I had an anchor lift and though there are scars, its a trade off I made in my own head before having it done. The results are stunning. I swear to you, my breasts were sad and my aerolas were huge. I has a lot of excess skin. Now, they look like they belong on a Greek goddess (I can say that because they are not technically mine). Dr. Degnan did a spectacular job. I felt the need to write this review because he does not have a website, but everyone should know that he is a great option for breast augmentation in the bay area.
Kevin Degnan