47 Year Old Mother of 2 Young Adults and 1 Teenager "Tummy Tuck" - Waldorf, MD

I have been wanting a TT for at least 10 years now...

I have been wanting a TT for at least 10 years now. Growing up I've never had a flat stomach but it wasn't a problem to after having kids which increased the fat around my stomach. My stomach is very noticeable because I'm a small frame women. I decided this year I was going to save the money to get it done. I did my research and scheduled my consultation with a Board Certified PA with my husband attending with me for support. I had my consultation 2/16 to find out he was good friends with my primary Dr which made me feel better. After getting my total cost I applied with credit care which I was denied but that didn't stop me I just push my date out 90 days to save money. I have some medical conditions ( HB, Low iron) so I was worried I wouldn't be cleared by my doctor but yesterday he said I was in good health to have surgery. Ready to do this thing 10 days until 4/25. My sweet husband took some days off to help so I should be good. Will post pics later.

Before Pictures

Me

Before pictures

Before pics

Before Pics

Looking forward to be on the Flat Side!

2 Days Left

So I woke up this morning and decided I wasn't going into work, too jittery. I'm not scared just more excited to I will have a flat stomach after wanting for at least 10 years now. I'm just glad someone referred me to this site because it has really given me a lot of insight. I originally wanted the BB too but now it's not important to me and from what I can tell from other women whom had the BB it's more painful then TT. So I go in tomorrow for my PS to mark my stomach and get meds. My mom is coming in town to be with me while I take this huge leap. This is the bravest thing I've ever done. I am scheduled for surgery at 7:30am his first patient 4/25' just hoping my blood pressure doesn't jump sky high.

Good Bye Fat

It's over now

3 days OPS

Feeling much better today, hubby just gave me a sponge bath and I really slept good last night. Only taking extra strength Tylenol so that's a plus. I would say my pain is mostly from the drainage tubes and it's about a 6.

After TT 8 days ops

Still got a lot of swelling but it's coming along. Feeling better today and beginning to be able to stand straight.

12 days pos-swelling

I'm really swollen and don't like it but it's part of the healing process. Hopefully it's get better

Mother's Day Shopping

Still too swollen but was able try on smaller sizes. I'm really small down the bottom and it was really hard to find stuff to fit when I had that big belly. Feeling better about myself.

Back To Work

So I'm 3.5 weeks and started back to work today. My day went pretty good but I ended up taking my binder off towards the end of day. I think the swelling is decreasing. Still hoping I will eventually get flatter as the weeks come. I'm not looking for the hour glass cuz I know my frame is not curry but just want my stomach flatter.

Bathing Suit

So I'm 7 weeks and I still have swelling even though some days are not bad. swell he'll go away! I still don't feel good about wearing a bathing suit.

Just comparing

2.5 Months Post Ops-Miami Beach

Well I thought I would never be able to say this but the swelling has finally decreased! I'm finally able to stop wearing a compression top. My stomach is finally getting flatter but my PS will evaluate me at six months to see if I need some additional lipo. But overall I'm feeling good.

4.5 Months Update

Starting to feel back normal but still very numb in areas. Healing has been good and very little swelling. Overall I have to say I didn't have any complications. I still think I will get some more liposuction done to give me more of a define waist.
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Fontana, he did such a wonder job with my TT. His bedsides manner were superb and he made sure I had all his numbers after surgery if I needed him. The staff was great at Suburban Outpatient Center.

You look great!
You look awesome. Thank you for your kind words on my profile. You are living proof that God will open up the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing...
You look great!!! That swelling is ours for a few more months according to people I know who have had a TT....
Thank you so much! How are you doing? You need to post some new pictures of your journey.
Congrats! Happy healing.
You look awesome!!! Its only going to get better. Take good care of yourself!!
Congrats =) so happy for you!!!
what a transformation, you look great! congrats, and happy healing!xo
Thanks! It's gonna look better after I get through the swelling.
Welcome to the flat side. Take it easy and enjoy your new belly.
i'll be joining you on the flat side soon. Why no muscle repair?
I did have lipo and muscle repair and that's where the pain is coming from
Replied to the wrong gal. I was given morphine, so I hope those are better than the perocet. Feel better soon!
Welcome to the flat side!!! How are you feeling??
Ok! In a lot pain but getting along. I suffered a lot nausea and gas when I got home. How r u feeling? I just keep telling myself it's gonna get better. What did you dr prescribe you for pain?
He prescribed Percocet; I stopped taking it on Saturday (surgery was Thursday). I didn't experience much pain, just tightness and swelling....I didn't have nausea, but he prescribed something just in case I did....
Oh, I feel good...I just sleep all the time! And this swelling is getting on my nerves!
Ok thanks! He gave me OxyContin and really doesn't work like the Percocet . I can feel a lot of swelling too. Did you have muscle repair done? Hopefully I will be feeling better in a couple days.
I did not have muscle repair.
Good luck!
Good luck!
Good luck; I had mine today with Dr. Hakki in Waldorf!!!
WOW, how are you doing? I know your gonna look fabulous.. Get some rest. Thanks for the encouragement.