34 Year Old Breast Reduction failure

My bra size was a 50M. I had 11 pounds of breast...

My bra size was a 50M. I had 11 pounds of breast removed. In a few weeks after surgery my breasts had black scabs. The smell was horrible. I leaked green and yellow fluids for months. I was on antibiotics for 36 days. Doctor cut the black scab off in office. Nipple gone...Now I need 4-5 more surgeries

Wow you poor thing Prayers for you....
Thank you...I am having some major problems with this surgery...I regret that day...

8 months after surgery

This is all that is left of me now..I am still losing breast mass now.. If I raise my arms over my head and I am super tight. pain shoot in my nipple on my right constantly..

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

One year

This is what I look like today

My heart truly goes out to you. They took a part of you off. I am having to deal with infection in my breast (L) and I have had 13 surgical procedures which involves cutting me open and draining and cleaning and having to pack an open wound for a little over a month. I feel and understand the disfiguring absolutely. My next option is to have the nipple taken off. This doctor of yours took way too much of you. There isn't enough skin for you to even move. I pray that this gets taken care of and no I don't think you are in it for a payday but you most definitely should go after this person for what he has done to you emotionally as well as physically. My heart goes out to you. I pray that you get the help you need to get YOU back!!!!
This is so scary and sad. I'm so sorry this happened to you.
This surgery has had its ups and downs...I cannot tell anyone not to get it done..I just want everyone to be aware of the risks. My husband has really been supportive during this.. He was and still is a boob man but he knows its not my fault. So if you are interested in a breast reduction go with your heart.. Don't go by the horror stories out her..including mine..My gut told me not to do it but I didn't listen....Sending my heart and thoughts with you..

More pics

Right before my incision finally closed.

I'm so sorry you've had to experience this. Are you still working with the same surgeon or did you change to another doctor? I'm glad you have the support of your family and your husband and I hope things turn around for you soon.
I'm so sorry you have to deal with this, you deserve compensation and i hope the doctor loses his license.
Very sorry to see your truly unlucky outcome. Hope you can get some redress and feel better in time. x

LATEST STATUS ON DOCTOR APPOINTMENT

Went to another doctor this week and he suggested a couple options for me. first option was to get a reduction on the breast with the nipple and make it more even with my nipple-less breast. Then having my nipple on my right as a donor for the left. Another option was to have a small implant in my left to even up with my right. Scar invision surgery is also required. Alot of shifting is required because i have a major gap in the center of my chest. To me its a lot of surgeries and I am to the point I'm scared to have another doctor touch me. I am terrified to let another doctor cut me open. I might just have to live with this forever. I am so depressed sometimes..I keep it together around my family but sometimes I just want to lay in bed and cry. But most of the times I just want to confront the doctor and say can you see what you did to me. WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR WIFE?

i had a similar experience and am so sad for you. What I wanted to say was that I was diagnosed with PTSD and am in therapy for it which is helping so much! I thought maybe you might want to be evaluated for it, because therapy is SO valuable! That man took away part of your life, identity, your confidence...so much! Depression is so horrible to go through and people that have not experienced PTSD will never understand it! I go to a group too-I can't tell you how validating it is to talk to people like me! Anyway, just a thought. Good luck, Dear!
You're so brave. I'm sorry to hear that you have suffered so much.
Sorry you had such s bad experience. My right nipple still has a hard spot as big as a silver dollar on it and has scars on it. I wish I would have never had the surgery. I lost my right nipple due to sloghing, but it did grow back. Good luck with you next surgery.