34 Year Old Breast Reduction failure

My bra size was a 50M. I had 11 pounds of breast...

My bra size was a 50M. I had 11 pounds of breast removed. In a few weeks after surgery my breasts had black scabs. The smell was horrible. I leaked green and yellow fluids for months. I was on antibiotics for 36 days. Doctor cut the black scab off in office. Nipple gone...Now I need 4-5 more surgeries

8 months after surgery

This is all that is left of me now..I am still losing breast mass now.. If I raise my arms over my head and I am super tight. pain shoot in my nipple on my right constantly..

One year

This is what I look like today

More pics

Right before my incision finally closed.

LATEST STATUS ON DOCTOR APPOINTMENT

Went to another doctor this week and he suggested a couple options for me. first option was to get a reduction on the breast with the nipple and make it more even with my nipple-less breast. Then having my nipple on my right as a donor for the left. Another option was to have a small implant in my left to even up with my right. Scar invision surgery is also required. Alot of shifting is required because i have a major gap in the center of my chest. To me its a lot of surgeries and I am to the point I'm scared to have another doctor touch me. I am terrified to let another doctor cut me open. I might just have to live with this forever. I am so depressed sometimes..I keep it together around my family but sometimes I just want to lay in bed and cry. But most of the times I just want to confront the doctor and say can you see what you did to me. WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR WIFE?