01*20*2015 "Lets Go" Tummy Tuck/Lipo Flanks/Mini BBL

Hello Everyone, Well let me introduce myself. ...

Hello Everyone,
Well let me introduce myself. I’m 34 years old will be celebrating my 35th birthday in a few weeks GO ME! Anyhow I’ve been controplating liposuction / tummy tuck for the last ten years to be truthful after I gave birth to my daughter back in 2004 “JULY”, my stomach changed dramatically loose skin etc. Well I decided to be a champ went hard with exercise weight loss etc. My pre pregnancy weight was 183 which wasn’t great but I’m 5’6 and was wearing a size 12 which wasn’t bad for me for I’m evenly proportioned well at the time I was. Well fast forward…at nine months of pregnancy hit 230, lost 30 within a month so working with 200 pounds whew, next two years got back down to 188 found out I was pregnant again geez just can’t get out of the 180’s… now let’s go waaaay back… as a child in high school I was 140 went into the military “98” got out was 120 ate didn’t work out etc…that’s how I got to the 180’s in the first place shame on me…. now back to 2009, after giving birth to my second daughter got back down to 194 than started having a mass growing out of my neck “age 29” at this time. Come to find out I had to have surgery to get half of my thyroid remove which resulted in hypothyroidism : ( Now this is where the problem really got ugly. Imagine working out, eating healthy, running, utilizing weights and you’re not losing your actually gaining weight!!! Well during this time 2009-2012 my thyroid levels were not normal I had to keep going back and forth to Doctor etc., etc., weight plummeted to 216 in 2012 “32” Years Old size 14” this hurt me sooo bad for I was doing what I was supposed to do but biology was like SORRY!
Ok let’s fast forward to now age “34”. Current weight 218 amazingly still a size 14/15 again just how I’m proportioned my weight gain is under control but basically all the working out I’m doing is simply just maintaining my weight. So I’m busting my butt to maintain a size 14/15 if I don’t watch what I eat and exercise I could easily hit a size 18/20.
Problems: Now along with the emotional stress I became pre-diabetic and borderline high cholesterol…not a good look at 32 years old “2012, I started back working out three hours in gym at this time I was on a 1200 calorie a day diet, I was running everyday lost only 8 pounds in 6 months where a normal healthy person probably would of lost 30 but I did get rid of the pre-diabetes with hard work and diet go me : ) See I’m a solider I go hard LOL.... Anyhow my 35th birthday is approaching I have two beautiful girls and want to be healthy and have a long life and simply I need help I need that little push….so after long years of spectating I’m healthy, thyroid levels normal it’s time to do the thing. My desire is not to do this for a weight loss alternative but to enhance what I have. If my body will not let me get back to a size 10,8,6 I will happily take a sexier size 12/14. That's all I wish to do and put the rest in Gods hands with the weight lost : )
Surgery: I’m currently scheduled for a few consultations and I will let everyone know how it goes. I will be posting my pics that I took, front, side, back soon. Currently I’m 5’6, 218; size 14/15, Large tops, 14 pants. I’m going to start my 1400 calorie a day diet by logging in my information on livestrong.com. Continuing going extra hard with exercising including running every day. My goal is to be as tone as possible for the procedure before my birthday in September. Next update I will have my current pictures before surgery, update on consultation and my weight loss with the 1400 calorie day diet along with my work out routine. The areas I wish to get done are stomach for sure but so scared of Tummy Tuck, and waist area to pull in the hour glass. I will continue to run and do pushups for my arms and legs. God bless everyone and just wanted to share my journey in the hopes of educating, helping and motivating you guys.
: )

My pictures as of Tue, Aug 12 Pre-Op

Consultation next week! Goodness this is moving fast. Will update after consultation trying to get the ball moving! I'm excited and feeling good. About to work out to Jillians Michael "30 day shed" trying to get as solid as possible for I know I will lose muscle mass after surgery.

Consultations here I come

Sorry I posted this below in comment section.

Just wanted to take time and do a quick update. I have two consultations one with ALC Alexandria VA on August 19th tomorrow. I'm excited for they have a special three areas $3200.00, two areas I believe was $2400.00, one area $1700 they have great financing available as well care credit, and united medical credit for those with less than perfect credit. I will update after consultation. Second consultation is a virtual consultation, I do not have the date yet but all my information has been forwarded and I should be hearing back soon. It will be with Dr. Laura Caremina Cardenas. I've looked at her work and it is excellent. Her body contouring is beautiful. If I'm not a candidate for LIPO of the abdomen than I will strongly consider her for LIPO of lower back and TT. She has over 76 4 star mostly 5 star reviews on this sight. Although she's located in Mexico and I'm way out here in Virginia, I will take the trip to have it done right the first time. What really got me sold with this location is the "Beauty Haven Center" a recovery house after the surgery. You can stay there up to 14 days. This made my husband very comfortable instead of getting kicked out immediately after surgery. Okay well that's about it wanted to keep everyone informed and be as detailed as possible. Will update with consultations and go into further detail with virtual consultation. God Bless

$6200 Exteneded Tummy Tuck/Muscle Repair/Lipo lower & Upper Back,Waist/FG to Butt

I'm so excited....And I cant just hide it....LOL
Yes, I got my virtual Consultation with Dr. Carmina Cardenas let me say she's very professional and took the time explaining the procedure with me. The entire process this far has been excellent regarding communication! Fetimeh excellent with calling and responding to emails. I'm scheduling an appointment with my primary care provider to have proper blood work done in preparation for my surgery which is the following:

CBC/Routine urinalysis/H.I.V/PT,PTT,INR/Hepatitis B (Surface Antibody) and C (Antibody),/Chem. Panel, Pregnancy Test/EKG

Dr. Carmina expressed to me how without blood work no surgery! She stressed the importance of safety numerous times. Quote above included
Clinic expenses/Anesthesiologist fee/Postup blook work/Transportation to and from San Diego Airport/ I have to get my passport provided link below for passport

Quote does not include:
Medication as outpatient (Complete Treatment of Antiobiotic, Pain Killers, Gastric protector,Antiseptic Spray and Post op Blood thinners, will cost around $170 US Dlls) 1st stage compression garment ($120-$135)

Quote honored for six months

Prepartion & Current Standing

# 1 Appointment for blood work
#2 Find out more about FG grafting to Butt & Hips
#3 Start dieting HARD!! HARD!! and HARDER, about to get turned up in the GYM with a BMI of 34 I must be in peak condition, plus I'm a mother of two and want a speedy recovery.
#4 Follow recommended foods in my consultation
#5 Figure out financing etc, Goal to pay $2000.00 down and finance the rest
#6 Pay downpayment
#7 Set date
#8 Which should of been #1 make sure my husband is onboard

Again I want to do this once and do it RIGHT the first time! Once again thanks for everyone support here from other members as well as Doctors EXCELLENT SITE!

P.S LIPO of the abdomen is out the question for me; However American Lipo Centers is EXCELLENT for someone that need LIPO only. Will keep posted and update as I mark off my list. My weight as of today is 216. Will update with weight once every week. Prior to surgery I now I can get down to 210 I will most likely do Shakeology for breakfeast, salad lunch, high protein dinner. I'm going to push for a 1200 calorie a day diet. God Bless everyone and hope this information helps. I'll be praying for all of you guys please pray for me as well!
: ) : )

Slowing Down...Moving a little to fast

I've decided to slow down a little bit. I was moving much to fast. Currently I'm still doing consultations and narrowing it down. I have a very strong interest in Dr. Ferrari in Charlotte. His reviews or OUTSTANDING and staff is great as well. His receptionist Donna was remarkable. I literally spoke to her and had a virtual consultation with Dr. Ferrari two hours later. He's extremely personable, friendly, and professional. He took his time answering my questions and concerns. His awards and accolades are beyond impressive. He offers numerous perks such as the "hollywood tummy tuck" pain medicine that's administered during the procedure that last up to three days, Fat grafting is included if interested...at no charge to butt area. For he explained that many people who has it done in general complain about not having the desired result or loosing volume. This way it's an added bonus if it works great if you don't get the result you wanted "well you didn't pay extra for it : ) Well this is where I'm at and really taking my time with my choices. I have two more consultations and waiting advice but I'm narrowing it down. So far it's between Dr. Cardenas and Dr. Ferrari.

Surgery Morph "Potential Resutls"

Here is a link on Dr. Ferrari website really cool. Virtual simulation of possible results.
Look for surgery Morph on Left, and simply upload a photo of yourself. Pretty Cool!

Narrowing it down.....Dr. Salama "perhaps"

Ok had consultation from Dr. Salama quoted $6,399 : )
This includes everything! Another PHENOMENAL Dr here on realself. See his reviews! Also he offers the Serenity Recovery Retreat why your healing.

One more consultation to go than I will make my decision after talking it over with my husband. My advice for women looking to get this done take into consideration everything please do not rush! Look at your finances, support, and realistic expectation. My goal is to have surgery in early January 2015. Since starting my journey here on realself my weight was 218 now it's 214. I've lost four pounds in two weeks. I'm really working very hard mentally and physically preparing myself for surgery. My goal weight and recommendation from consults I have received is to lose 10-15 pounds for maximum results. I tell myself everyday I can do it and I'm putting it all in Gods hand. My goal weight is 200 for surgery. Than I know I gave it MY ALL. Will keep update with the Doctor I've choose. Good LUCK! Remember TAKE YOUR TIME DO RESEARCH : ) It's your life and body we only get one : )

Down Payment Paid! Going with Dr. Salama.

Well first I need to update and change my Doctor information on the top of this page.... anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated. My surgery date is set for Jan 20th, 2015. I'm very excited...I have four months to save money and lose weight. It's recommended for me to lose 10-15 I'm going to try very hard to reach this goal by January I'm already down 4 : ) 11 more to go! Well this is where I'm as of today. God bless all of you and let me know if I can be of any help.

Mini bbl/ lipo of arms????

Thinking about adding a mini bbl and lipo of arms. Even though I have hips my projection is not like it use to be when i was in my 20's....Lipo of arms will be an extra $500.00, mini bbl will bring total up to $7333.00 somthing like that....still not a bad deal......for TT/lipo/mini bbl...dr salama is famous for this I don't think I can resist!LOL

Will be 500 cc on each cheek, "mini bbl"

Getting Organized

Sitting here going through old pictures getting inspired. I took out a couple of pictures from when I was a size 8/10 and going to post them up on my dresser mirror to stay inspired. I have to really buckle down on my weight loss but with school, kids, work I'm slightly all over the place not consistent. I'm getting my house in order today starting over tomorrow with a clean slate. It's time to get focused : )

Also here is a current picture of myself with clothes size 14 with super duper super spanx on LOL....anyhow just thought I would share!

Turned "35" : )

Very Blessed and excited about my life and future!

Thank Your "RS" Sisters for all your support : )

Wanted to update, I've been working out really hard at the gym and eating healthy. I'm feeling much better and my body is getting stronger. Sooo many of you have inspired me and I know are inspiring others....I love this type of sister hood for it's positive and uplifting with no "shade" LOL. Anyhow I've uploaded some wish pictures according to my body type that may be a realistic possibility.

*****Stay Encouraged Beautiful Sisters!*****

Inspirational Wednesday : )
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Thank you grl! Staying inspired : )
Good luck on ur journey sis.
I've read nothing but food things about DR Salama. I think you will be pleased with his results.
Nothing but good.... Hate there is not an edit feature.
I think so as well. Im staying positive and working very hard on my body. Mentally i got it physically getting there : )
Your story is SOO inspiring! I have a VERY similar story except they can't figure out WHAT is wrong with me! No thyroid, no diabetes, nothing. I work my tail off, and lose 5 pounds, then gain it right back in water weight in 48 hours, and lose it but cant ever get down in the weight. Doctors just keep saying workout more, eat less. I have gained 30 pounds since March 2014, and I exercise, and eat a 1500 calorie diet. I have been to nutritionists and been exercising since I was 11 (I just turned 41 yesterday). I have been researching surgery for a while, but now I am ready to jump into this option full force. Thank you for all your info. I will continue to watch for your updates and keep you in uplifted in your journey! Your spirit is awesome!!
****** : ) Happy Belated Birthday : ) ********** Sorry I'm a bit obsessive with the happy faces probably the mom in me LOL I can relate very much to what you are experiencing. I'm over here scratching my head because I'm trying to figure out what it could possibly be. A few things that was going on with me that contributed to weight gain on top of the thyroid was low "Vitamin D" levels...this can cause weight gain as well and I was swelling up alot regardless of what I ate so my Dr put me on "fluid pills" basically if I swell up and take a fluid pill that's prescribed from my Doctor...I can drop four pounds in a day....so I'm really watching my sodium "I retain water horribly". Oh coffee didn't help with my water retention either...not sure if your a coffee drinker. Also have you been checked for (PCOS) Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? And have you had all your hormone levels checked like testosterone etc? What about your pelvic exams did they check for cysts or possible fibroids?? I know I'm questioning you to death but just throwing out some things I went through as well as family and friends. I pray everything works out in your favor....with the surgery I do believe it will help tremendously giving us the push we need. After a while it gets very mental and we need that push. Thank you so much for the support and when your ready I look forward to following you on your journey as well!! I have faith you will get the answers and results your longing for.
That's an excellent price for all that you are getting, especially if it includes anesthesia and overnight hospital fees. What pain management does he use? Pain bulb or Exparel injection? I had the exparel injection and was virtually pain free. Had soreness and aches but no pain. I know that you are looking forward to amazing results. I'll be glad to follow your journey.
You raise a really good question, I'm not sure what pain management he uses I have to research it. Thks for educating me on the exparel injection I must inquire about it. I'm staying positive my results wll come out great.... and thk very much for your support it's greatly appreciated! : )
Turinky, your positive energy radiates all over the place. I can imagine what you are like in person! You inspire ME. I have one week left to go in recovery until I can hit the exercise. I can't wait! There is nothing we can't do with God by our side! :)
Yes grl I agree. That's been my motto for sooo long now : ) Happy Healing and I know you going to kill them at the gym! Work it girl work it! LOL That's what I tell myself when I'm on the treadmill about to pass the **** out...LOL
Haha I heard that. Im going to lift weights , something I have never done. So just know that you have a sister out here in California passing the **** out as well :)
turinky, The determination you have to make your weight loss goal is absolutely the first step in achieving that goal. Keep up the good work, do this for you! I know in our world we are pulled in a million different directions, but allowing you to take care of yourself and staying motivated on your goal is important too! You can do this! Keep smiling!
Thank you hun! I will keep pushing myself harder. I realize lots of it is mental...I'm putting God first and taking it a day at a time. I was pre diabetic and beat that : ) I know I can beat this weight too....I will keep smiling and "working it"......until my surgery : ) "Lets Go"!
Hey hun how is it going.
Hey Grl, It's going pretty good.. : ) Staying positive. I've been working out everyday at the gym and tracking my food on livestrong.com. I feel my body getting stronger so that's a good thing. I'm reading so many success stories of women losing weight on this site which is very encouraging and uplifting to me. I got this girl.....I'm making everyday count. Thanks for support : )
hello just read your review, happy belated birthday! you can do it dear!:) wishing only the best for your journey!!!
Hi Hun, Thx you soon much! I'm going to write down your recipes, I'm off to the gym now, I need to weigh myself. When I work out real hard I gain so fast but everyone tells me I'm gaining muscle loosing inches etc, I have to keep that in mind.....I may start of doing measurements weekly rather than weighing in what u think?
You welcome to take my receipes:) I weigh myself every week on the morning same day Monday I don't really do measurements I did it I think 3 times since I started my weight loss almost 4 months ago drink a lot of water eat protein walk cut down soda watch your sodium and your size portion
You are doing great:)!
I am very excited for you. I've had a TT, Lipo, BA and now a BBL due to years of up and down weight and my two wonderful Sons. I was up to 209 pounds down to 140 and all over , due to stressful events and losses we all encounter. My Abdomen was like yours on my first procedure which was my TT and Lipo. OMG is all I can say! I also lost weight for my surgery but was still over weight by about 25 pounds. After the TT , I lost like 15. I cannot rave enough about the drastic , life altering effects of a TT with Lipo. Get ready to look HOT HOT ! They pull your muscles in like a corset and fix your muscles and pull that skin o so nice and pretty taught . Mark my words , you will not believe your eyes after you take of that garment the first time. You will have a flat belly, tiny waist and some amazing curves. From experience , the only way to get that tight abdomen after babies and weight gain and loss IS a TT! I am dying to see your results and I've been in your place and I am thrilled and excited for you! God Bless and work it till Jan :)
Hi Hun! Thank you sooooo much! I really needed that! Im actually on my way to shop for a dress for an event at my husband job.... its sooo hard to shop but like you said I need to "work it" until January : ) Thats exactly what Im going to do! I have to mentally block it out and work with what I got in between time. Thanks again its sisters like you that give sisters like us encouragement and trust it goes along way! I look forward to reading your journey and what you experienced! This site is awesome!
You're welcome :) By the way, will you be having a "skin only" TT or a full TT with the muscle tightening ?
100 % skin tightening with muscle repair. Grl Im trying to get this right the first time. American lipo centers offered me lipo and a mini TT without muscle revision i had to pass...... ive waited for 10 years to get this done and i want it done right!
Yaaaay!!! I am so glad this was your answer! I wasn't going to try to sway you but the most effective results are the ones where the muscles are tightened and repaired. I had the full TT and I was so happy, tight Abs. My older sister got skin only , she was not as happy and a friend of my sister had Lipo only to her Abs and not good. Loose skin. Mine was the hardest recovery but also best outcome. Your stamina with weight loss is amazing. I admire you! You're on a Mission and I can tell nothing is going to stop you. Good for you !!!