01*20*2015 "Lets Go" Tummy Tuck/Lipo Flanks/Mini BBL

Hello Everyone, Well let me introduce myself. ...

Hello Everyone,
Well let me introduce myself. I’m 34 years old will be celebrating my 35th birthday in a few weeks GO ME! Anyhow I’ve been controplating liposuction / tummy tuck for the last ten years to be truthful after I gave birth to my daughter back in 2004 “JULY”, my stomach changed dramatically loose skin etc. Well I decided to be a champ went hard with exercise weight loss etc. My pre pregnancy weight was 183 which wasn’t great but I’m 5’6 and was wearing a size 12 which wasn’t bad for me for I’m evenly proportioned well at the time I was. Well fast forward…at nine months of pregnancy hit 230, lost 30 within a month so working with 200 pounds whew, next two years got back down to 188 found out I was pregnant again geez just can’t get out of the 180’s… now let’s go waaaay back… as a child in high school I was 140 went into the military “98” got out was 120 ate didn’t work out etc…that’s how I got to the 180’s in the first place shame on me…. now back to 2009, after giving birth to my second daughter got back down to 194 than started having a mass growing out of my neck “age 29” at this time. Come to find out I had to have surgery to get half of my thyroid remove which resulted in hypothyroidism : ( Now this is where the problem really got ugly. Imagine working out, eating healthy, running, utilizing weights and you’re not losing your actually gaining weight!!! Well during this time 2009-2012 my thyroid levels were not normal I had to keep going back and forth to Doctor etc., etc., weight plummeted to 216 in 2012 “32” Years Old size 14” this hurt me sooo bad for I was doing what I was supposed to do but biology was like SORRY!
Ok let’s fast forward to now age “34”. Current weight 218 amazingly still a size 14/15 again just how I’m proportioned my weight gain is under control but basically all the working out I’m doing is simply just maintaining my weight. So I’m busting my butt to maintain a size 14/15 if I don’t watch what I eat and exercise I could easily hit a size 18/20.
Problems: Now along with the emotional stress I became pre-diabetic and borderline high cholesterol…not a good look at 32 years old “2012, I started back working out three hours in gym at this time I was on a 1200 calorie a day diet, I was running everyday lost only 8 pounds in 6 months where a normal healthy person probably would of lost 30 but I did get rid of the pre-diabetes with hard work and diet go me : ) See I’m a solider I go hard LOL.... Anyhow my 35th birthday is approaching I have two beautiful girls and want to be healthy and have a long life and simply I need help I need that little push….so after long years of spectating I’m healthy, thyroid levels normal it’s time to do the thing. My desire is not to do this for a weight loss alternative but to enhance what I have. If my body will not let me get back to a size 10,8,6 I will happily take a sexier size 12/14. That's all I wish to do and put the rest in Gods hands with the weight lost : )
Surgery: I’m currently scheduled for a few consultations and I will let everyone know how it goes. I will be posting my pics that I took, front, side, back soon. Currently I’m 5’6, 218; size 14/15, Large tops, 14 pants. I’m going to start my 1400 calorie a day diet by logging in my information on livestrong.com. Continuing going extra hard with exercising including running every day. My goal is to be as tone as possible for the procedure before my birthday in September. Next update I will have my current pictures before surgery, update on consultation and my weight loss with the 1400 calorie day diet along with my work out routine. The areas I wish to get done are stomach for sure but so scared of Tummy Tuck, and waist area to pull in the hour glass. I will continue to run and do pushups for my arms and legs. God bless everyone and just wanted to share my journey in the hopes of educating, helping and motivating you guys.
: )

My pictures as of Tue, Aug 12 Pre-Op

Consultation next week! Goodness this is moving fast. Will update after consultation trying to get the ball moving! I'm excited and feeling good. About to work out to Jillians Michael "30 day shed" trying to get as solid as possible for I know I will lose muscle mass after surgery.

Consultations here I come

Sorry I posted this below in comment section.

$6200 Exteneded Tummy Tuck/Muscle Repair/Lipo lower & Upper Back,Waist/FG to Butt

I'm so excited....And I cant just hide it....LOL
Yes, I got my virtual Consultation with Dr. Carmina Cardenas let me say she's very professional and took the time explaining the procedure with me. The entire process this far has been excellent regarding communication! Fetimeh excellent with calling and responding to emails. I'm scheduling an appointment with my primary care provider to have proper blood work done in preparation for my surgery which is the following:

CBC/Routine urinalysis/H.I.V/PT,PTT,INR/Hepatitis B (Surface Antibody) and C (Antibody),/Chem. Panel, Pregnancy Test/EKG

Dr. Carmina expressed to me how without blood work no surgery! She stressed the importance of safety numerous times. Quote above included
Clinic expenses/Anesthesiologist fee/Postup blook work/Transportation to and from San Diego Airport/ I have to get my passport provided link below for passport

Quote does not include:
Medication as outpatient (Complete Treatment of Antiobiotic, Pain Killers, Gastric protector,Antiseptic Spray and Post op Blood thinners, will cost around $170 US Dlls) 1st stage compression garment ($120-$135)

Quote honored for six months

Prepartion & Current Standing

# 1 Appointment for blood work
#2 Find out more about FG grafting to Butt & Hips
#3 Start dieting HARD!! HARD!! and HARDER, about to get turned up in the GYM with a BMI of 34 I must be in peak condition, plus I'm a mother of two and want a speedy recovery.
#4 Follow recommended foods in my consultation
#5 Figure out financing etc, Goal to pay $2000.00 down and finance the rest
#6 Pay downpayment
#7 Set date
#8 Which should of been #1 make sure my husband is onboard

Again I want to do this once and do it RIGHT the first time! Once again thanks for everyone support here from other members as well as Doctors EXCELLENT SITE!

P.S LIPO of the abdomen is out the question for me; However American Lipo Centers is EXCELLENT for someone that need LIPO only. Will keep posted and update as I mark off my list. My weight as of today is 216. Will update with weight once every week. Prior to surgery I now I can get down to 210 I will most likely do Shakeology for breakfeast, salad lunch, high protein dinner. I'm going to push for a 1200 calorie a day diet. God Bless everyone and hope this information helps. I'll be praying for all of you guys please pray for me as well!
: ) : )

Slowing Down...Moving a little to fast

I've decided to slow down a little bit. I was moving much to fast. Currently I'm still doing consultations and narrowing it down. I have a very strong interest in Dr. Ferrari in Charlotte. His reviews or OUTSTANDING and staff is great as well. His receptionist Donna was remarkable. I literally spoke to her and had a virtual consultation with Dr. Ferrari two hours later. He's extremely personable, friendly, and professional. He took his time answering my questions and concerns. His awards and accolades are beyond impressive. He offers numerous perks such as the "hollywood tummy tuck" pain medicine that's administered during the procedure that last up to three days, Fat grafting is included if interested...at no charge to butt area. For he explained that many people who has it done in general complain about not having the desired result or loosing volume. This way it's an added bonus if it works great if you don't get the result you wanted "well you didn't pay extra for it : ) Well this is where I'm at and really taking my time with my choices. I have two more consultations and waiting advice but I'm narrowing it down. So far it's between Dr. Cardenas and Dr. Ferrari.

Surgery Morph "Potential Resutls"

Here is a link on Dr. Ferrari website really cool. Virtual simulation of possible results.
Look for surgery Morph on Left, and simply upload a photo of yourself. Pretty Cool!

Narrowing it down.....Dr. Salama "perhaps"

Ok had consultation from Dr. Salama quoted $6,399 : )
This includes everything! Another PHENOMENAL Dr here on realself. See his reviews! Also he offers the Serenity Recovery Retreat why your healing.

One more consultation to go than I will make my decision after talking it over with my husband. My advice for women looking to get this done take into consideration everything please do not rush! Look at your finances, support, and realistic expectation. My goal is to have surgery in early January 2015. Since starting my journey here on realself my weight was 218 now it's 214. I've lost four pounds in two weeks. I'm really working very hard mentally and physically preparing myself for surgery. My goal weight and recommendation from consults I have received is to lose 10-15 pounds for maximum results. I tell myself everyday I can do it and I'm putting it all in Gods hand. My goal weight is 200 for surgery. Than I know I gave it MY ALL. Will keep update with the Doctor I've choose. Good LUCK! Remember TAKE YOUR TIME DO RESEARCH : ) It's your life and body we only get one : )

Down Payment Paid! Going with Dr. Salama.

Well first I need to update and change my Doctor information on the top of this page.... anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated. My surgery date is set for Jan 20th, 2015. I'm very excited...I have four months to save money and lose weight. It's recommended for me to lose 10-15 I'm going to try very hard to reach this goal by January I'm already down 4 : ) 11 more to go! Well this is where I'm as of today. God bless all of you and let me know if I can be of any help.

Mini bbl/ lipo of arms????

Thinking about adding a mini bbl and lipo of arms. Even though I have hips my projection is not like it use to be when i was in my 20's....Lipo of arms will be an extra $500.00, mini bbl will bring total up to $7333.00 somthing like that....still not a bad deal......for TT/lipo/mini bbl...dr salama is famous for this I don't think I can resist!LOL

Will be 500 cc on each cheek, "mini bbl"

Getting Organized

Sitting here going through old pictures getting inspired. I took out a couple of pictures from when I was a size 8/10 and going to post them up on my dresser mirror to stay inspired. I have to really buckle down on my weight loss but with school, kids, work I'm slightly all over the place not consistent. I'm getting my house in order today starting over tomorrow with a clean slate. It's time to get focused : )

Also here is a current picture of myself with clothes size 14 with super duper super spanx on LOL....anyhow just thought I would share!

Turned "35" : )

Very Blessed and excited about my life and future!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Oh you MUST email me lol! I have some valuable info to share with you. moni1ag@yahoo.com
Wishing you the best of luck! Thank you for the post you left on my page. I'm glad i could be an inspiration to you. As I have come a long way, but still have further to go. I still need another tummy tuck, and my boobs still look jacked the heck up, but im not going to get them revised just yet. I come on to read occasionally, but not much as I'm also getting prepared for my upcoming surgery so I've been very busy at work etc. If you have any questions send me an inbox message. This way I can give you my email address.
Hey Girl, Thanks I appreciate it! Good luck on your upcoming surgery. I pray your results come out great! This surgery stuff is nerve racking but im excited. Trying my best to loose at least 20 by my surgery date! Oh..... i know this may be a dumb question but how do you inbox? Also im thinking about a mini bbl, but dont want too much for im already hippy....i was going to go with the 500 cc??
To send a inbox message just click on the person's profile picture. At the bottom you will see 1)view profile 2)send message. I like to click on the view profile hyperlink because you can see ALL of the blogs a member has created. You can ALSO send a message from clicking on that link. The "message" link will be directly underneath the large profile picture. OAN, good luck with your weight loss. I lost nearly 30 lbs before my tummy tuck by doing "Calorie Cycling" both ZuluPrincess & MzPhatBooty gave great details on how to do this weight loss plan. Just make sure that you reach your ideal weight before surgery, because after surgery you will more than likely lose additional weight. Losing an additional 10-15 post op probably won't effect your final results, but 20+lbs, WILL CERTAINLY compromise the final outcome. The tuck will no longer be tight. I'm speaking from my own personal experience which I would love to share with you privately. Hindsight is 20/20. I wish I would have selected a different surgeon. I'm out over $12K, and still have to get a revision! moni1ag@yahoo.com
Just wanted to take time and do a quick update. I have two consultations one with ALC Alexandria VA on August 19th tomorrow. I'm excited for they have a special three areas $3200.00, two areas I believe was $2400.00, one area $1700 they have great financing available as well care credit, and united medical credit for those with less than perfect credit. I will update after consultation. Second consultation is a virtual consultation, I do not have the date yet but all my information has been forwarded and I should be hearing back soon. It will be with Dr. Laura Caremina Cardenas. I've looked at her work and it is excellent. Her body contouring is beautiful. If I'm not a candidate for LIPO of the abdomen than I will strongly consider her for LIPO of lower back and TT. She has over 76 4 star mostly 5 star reviews on this sight. Although she's located in Mexico and I'm way out here in Virginia, I will take the trip to have it done right the first time. What really got me sold with this location is the "Beauty Haven Center" a recovery house after the surgery. You can stay there up to 14 days. This made my husband very comfortable instead of getting kicked out immediately after surgery. Okay well that's about it wanted to keep everyone informed and be as detailed as possible. Will update with consultations and go into further detail with virtual consultation. God Bless!
I can't wait to hear more either! My tummy is much like yours in the above pic I'm a mom of 3 and I am scheduled to have my lipo on the 38th! To excited. Keep us posted!
Hello high there! Please keep us informed and I pray all goes well with your surgery. Don't forget to provide pictures if you can. What areas are you having done with the Lipo? Congrats again with the surgery!
First and foremost thanks for the prayers! I want to know how your consult goes on the 19th that's tomorrow! I'm getting upper lower abs flanks bra strap and pubic area. Reading everyone's blog madness me feel much more comfy though everyone's recovery is different they all say about the same.
Wow I loved reading your review, I can't wait to hear more.  I have to say, you are amazing- to do all that work and only lose 8 pounds and to not give up is just incredible.  You sound like a really great candidate for lipo and I hope you get amazing results.  I worry a little for you to expect to see significant changes by your birthday, just because sometimes it takes people longer to stop swelling.

Please keep us posted on everything!
Thank you so much for the support : ) I understand I'm thinking about waiting until after my birthday to get the procedure done. I'm just so excited because I've been waiting so long but I realize I have to be logical about it as well.
You might be fine, especially if you wear your compression garment, but you just never know.  I would consult with your doctor about it and see what they say.