My Journey - Virginia Beach, VA

Soooo, I'm 24 years old, turning 25 in...

Soooo, I'm 24 years old, turning 25 in September, no kids, 125 lbs., 5'6, and about a 34A. I grew up expecting not to be exactly blessed in the boobie area, my mom has small boobs so it was bound to happen. But I've always wanted much larger breasts than I got stuck with and I am hoping to be a C after my BA.

I've been doing my research and have met with 4 different doctors, 3 in my area and 1 I drove about 3 hours away to see. He had done my friend's BA about a year ago and she was extremely happy with her results. I started going to consultations late January and still have yet to make a decision on which doctor I am going to trust doing my BA. I'm stuck between 2 doctors, one in my area and the one that's about 3 hours away.

I'm going for big, but natural looking. After trying on some sizes, I am thinking 325cc's, silicone implants. The only thing I am hung up on is the incision site. I originally thought I wanted the periareolar incision, but now I'm stuck between that one and the inframammary incision. My concerns are how visible it will be after it heals. If anybody could help me out there I would greatly appreciate hearing your thoughts and how u made your decision for incision site???

So here's the run down...I am 24 years old,...

So here's the run down...I am 24 years old, turning 25 in September, no kids,125 lbs., 5'6, and about a 34A. I grew up not really expecting to be blessed in the boobie area, my mom has small boobs, so it was bound to happen. But I've always wanted larger breasts and hoping to be a C after my BA.

I started doing my research and going to consultations in January. I've met with 4 doctors so far, 3 in my area and 1 I drove about 3 hours to see (the doctor had done my friend's BA about a year ago and was extremely happy with her results). Now I am stuck between 2 of them, one that's in the area and the other that is 3 hours away. I am very indecisive, which I hate and could probably spend hours going back and forth of the pro's and cons of each doctor, but I won't bore you lol.

So far I do know that I want silicone implants, under the muscle, and probably 325cc's. I am going for big, but natural looking. The only thing I am hung up on is the incision site. Going into this I was set on the periareolar incision, but now I can't decide whether to go with that or the inframammary incision site. My main concern is how visible the incision will be after it heals. If anybody out there could help me out I would greatly appreciate hearing your thoughts and how you made your decision???

Thankyou everyone for your comments and input!...

Thankyou everyone for your comments and input! I've finally made the decision to go with the inframammary incision. I also scheduled another appt with the doctor I've decided to have do my BA. Just have some more questions about the surgery and what to expect. I think I'm being paranoid, but o' well, this is a huge decision for me lol. I have a date in mind already that I want to have my surgery on which is August 3rd, so we'll see if that's available. I'm sooooo excited/nervous to finally have boobs! Hopefully all goes well at my appt on Wednesday!

VirginiaLee, would you be comfortable disclosing which surgeon you chose? I have very similar stats as you - age 26, 5'7, 125 lbs- currently a 34A and looking to go to a small C- and I live in Hampton. Did you end up driving the 3 hours or finding someone around here? Thank you!
I went with inframmamory incision, I think they are much less noticeable than periaolar. Good luck!
Thanks for your help! I've finally decided to go with the inframammary incision. I am sooo excited to get the ball moving :)
Hi VirginiaLee! I have very similar stats as you, I am 5'6 34/32A , 127LBS. I am 2 weeks post-op and healing very well! I was very nervous about being too big! I can remember telling my PS that I wanted to be a full B/small C, I did not want it to be obvious, but I just wanted boobs!!

I know wish I emphasized the "SMALL-MID C" more. My PS suggested that I could go bigger given my frame, I have very prominent, lean shoulders. He said he would bring along 300CC, 325CC and 350CC Mentor Silicone gel. I left the office after trying on all of the sizers, and decided 300CC. I also believe I even said I wanted a moderate profile, so the implant sat lower, not too high and looked natural.

The day of my surgery, I printed out pictures of what I wanted (actually one of them was Jensoconcerned, who is actually on here!). I highly suggest you do this. I also brought along a picture of what I thought was too small. I ended up wanting to be bigger as I was walking into surgery. He agreed and said he was glad! You have to remember that they will be smaller once under the muscle.

While in surgery, he decided to go with the 339CC Natrelle Style 15 (Similar to Mentor Midrange plus profile), Inframm. incision, given my measurements/dimensions. My left breast is smaller, so we went with a 371CC. Incision was healed and closed within two days.

I still cannot determine my final size, but I sure cannot complain! Of COURSE I could have gone bigger but I am happy. I often forget what I originally wanted once I look at these websites because A LOT of people do desire the bigger boobs, 500CC+. Not too small, not too big. It would have been very disappointing if I went any smaller. It seems as though I will be a small, maybe even Mid C. Trust your PS.
Thanks for your help and congrats on the new girls :) I am also worried about not going big enough and being disappointed after the surgery. I had tried on 300cc and 325cc at one of my consultations and couldn't imagine going any bigger than the 325cc's, but that was back in January and my first time seeing myself with boobs lol, so it might've been the shock of it all. But I have another appt on wednesday with the doctor I finally chose and I am hoping to try on some more sizes then. I definitely want to look natural and hoping for the same kind of results as you, so we'll see! Thanks again!
I'm sched for surgery in 3 weeks and I've decided on the crease incision. My PS originally suggested periareolar incision but, I just couldn't imagine having my nipple cut I worry about loss of sensitivity and interfering with the milk ducts since I'm 23 children are in my future. I've read lots of reviews tho that have went great with the nipple incision just not for me. I also have been torn between my doctors I seen 6 of them and I have a million likes and dislikes about all of them so I had to come to the realization that I'm gonna be like that with everyone I meet lol it's just such a huge decision I want to make the best possible. I ended up choosing a doctor that is 4 hours away from me (the others were within 30 mile radius) I feel confident that he will give me the look I'm after.

Oh and about your question... my mom has implants and she had the crease incision I honestly cannot see the scar at all. If I look really hard I notice that it's a little whiter that's it.
Thanks for the tips! That's a good point about the sensitivity and the possibility of interfering with the milk ducts. After hearing everybody's input, I've definitely decided to go with the crease incision, but I still have some questions for the doctor. I'm like you, I've been going back and forth between 2 doctors for probably a month now, and I finally made a decision this week. As much as I want boobs now, I'm trying not to rush things and be thorough and do my research lol. Good luck on your surgery!
Hi. I'm scheduled for my BA on May 30. I'm going with the incision under the crease also. I think it's the easiest one to hide, especially for me. I'm older and I'm not getting a lift. I don't want the scars around my areolas. Also, because I am older I think it would look odd to have high, perky breasts. Keep updating and follow other women's stories. The ladies here are wonderful.
Thanks for the tips and good luck on the 30th! I've decided to definitely go with the incision in the crease. Just sounds like it'll be best for me and get me the results I want.
The 325 looks good on you. I did about the same size (300 filled up to 330).

I had my incision under the crease in my breast. I would highly recommend this incision- you can shave your armpits and no crazy sensitive nipples.
Thanks! Your profile was actually one that I keep going back to (not to sound weird or anything lol). Your results look amazing, though, exactly what I am hoping for when all is said and done.
Aww, thanks. I'm very happy with my results. I think they look way better in real life. Let me know if you have any questions :)