I Think I'm Finally out of the HELL After 13 Years - Virginia Beach, VA

In 1998 I had botched blephraplasty. I had...

In 1998 I had botched blephraplasty. I had big,round eyes instead of my almond shape. All the Michgan doctors said there was no way to fix it. I was suicidal!! I'M NOT KIDDING.

I looked in the book "Best Doctors in America" and found an eyelid specialist-plastic surgeon in Virginia Beach, who did a levator lengthening,(cuts the muscle that opens and closes your eyes so it drops down the lid.) It really helped a lot. I just went back to get filler + botox to help the expression when I smiled. I should have gone back to him sooner to fix that but I got so overwelmed by this problem and choose to wear my glasses because I couldn't deal with it anymore. I didn't think anything could fix the problem.

I can honestly say on June 25, 2011, I look like myself again!!! It has been a LONG journey. I never thought I would ever be able to say: I don't look like a freak anymore.

I would recommend 3 things: a doctor "Y" in Boston LOWERED a girl's brow ( a reverse brow lift) on this botched plastic surgery show and she looked good. I would have looked into that 1st

2) levator lengthening ONLY with Dr. C in Va because it is risky surgery in the wrong hands or

3) fillers like restylane, again I'd only go to Dr. C (or someone top notch) for that because it's needles close to the eye. Try the fillers first, then go more invasive until you find a solution.

GO TO ONLY THE BEST DOCTORS-PROBABLY OUT OF STATE. Don't give up. IT IS POSSIBLE TO LOOK LIKE YOURSELF AGAIN- THERE IS HOPE TO GET BACK THE ALMOND SHAPE AGAIN!!!

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

He's been a plastic surgeon for 40+ years- is an expert on eyelids- can tell you the real deal. Fixes other surgeons mistakes- world renowned at levator lenghtening. Very few doctors in the world can do this surgery.