The One Gift I Always Wanted and Finally Received - Vienna, VA

I always wanted to get my nose done but was scared...

I always wanted to get my nose done but was scared of having surgery. Well, at the loving age of 40 I have my share of surgeries. So I felt having my nose done would be my 40 birthday gift. I am happy I did it now and I have no regrets. I like the fact my surgeon suggested subtle not drastic for my facial features also basic life style. He also listen to me because I was so confused and happy at the same time when he agreed that he can give me nice results. Others doctors scared me and I was not feeling what they were saying about what they can or what should be done to MY nose. Dr. Yousefi listen to me was patient with me. I am happy I choose him.
I have/had my fathers side of the family nose. I was told I was a pretty girl never had a problem social life. I was teased but I don't have low self esteem so it rarely got to me. I was popular in school had lots friends that I hung out with even though I was the girl with the big nose. So far my sister and close friends say they like and looks nice on me. I am praying they are not being bias. Tell me what you think, thanks.

Vienna Plastic Surgeon

He listen and gave me great feed back to any concerns I had. I believe he haven't done a nose like mine but he was confident and made me feel comfortable with his suggestion. I really like my results.

It's honestly hard to tell because usually when there is a reduction there is allot of swelling, can take 1 - 2 years to subside. It's always best to choose a surgeon with 10 years or more experience, specialises in rhinoplasty, has specialty training and does 5 noses or more a week. because it's an extremely difficult and intricate procedure. You should always choose a surgeon who is experienced with ethnic noses, as the anatomy of noses can differ from race to race, it's hard for a surgeon to achieve the best results without that prior knowledge and experience.
Hey could you update us a year on?
I agree. There seems to be swelling which may make it difficult to see the end result.

Thanks for posting your "after" photo. You look pretty, but it looks like it might still be a bit swollen. When was your surgery?

Thanks for sharing your story on RealSelf! Do you have an "after" photo you can post, too, so we can give you feedback?