do not get implants from dr widder - Vienna, VA

Ive read other reviews that say dr widder insists...

ive read other reviews that say dr widder insists on doing 565cc implants on everyone
this is true i told him i thought they would be too big but he assured me all would be ok
he was WRONG i know things happen but not this many complications discoloration lumps etc had to remove them looks horrible!!
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your experience but it also it's the fault of the surgeon. I have been looking into getting butt implants for some months now and can't find a ps n my area because everyone I've went to said they do not do butt implants bcuz of all the complications that comes with them. I had my breast implants done by a well known ps n folsom ca and he said the butt implants have many complications of moving, scar tissue, and hitting the siatic nerve if placed under to far of the muscle and if placed over the muscle it is likely it will move or flip cuz u sit on them everyday. So it is kind of harsh u can blame it all on the ps. I can see being mad about the size u should have gotten a smaller size if u wanted but even then here is such high risk factors n getting butt implants. U seemed to have all the complications that my ps told me can happen and I'm thankful to u for putting your story on here bcuz I'm going to think twice about getting them now. I think I'll go with a bbl instead. Hope all is well with u now that they are out and u have a better recovery.
Best wishes Hun!!!!
Oh you poor thing! How are you doing?? I hope you are well and ur spirits are up. I know bad experiences with surgery can be so debilitating. I hope you can get things rectified. That Dr REALLY needs to make this right for you somehow. I know there are no guarantees with plastic surgery and there are so many risks but your experience is so unfortunate.
Sorry for your experience get well soon n thx 4 sharing
i'm sorry this is happening to you. And this is exactly what this forum is for, to share good experiences and bad so that others can hopefully make better decisions about their procedures. Thanks for sharing.
OMG !!! Thats allI can say thank god my friend didnt go to him !!!
What butt crap (literally). I have had procedures done by Widder. His judgment was always impeccable and better than mine. Your body is not mathematics, If your healing is deficient, procedures can go wrong and it is not the surgeon's fault. Get over it.
RRC u must work for dr widder hmmmmm
I most certainly don't. I just don't like kind of character assassination that you have been engaging in.
Hell u might b dr widdr. Shes only tellin her experience so stfuasshole
And you, on the other hand, are a shark in a feeding frenzy. What's it to you, anyway? You don't even know the person from Adam, and you want to sue 'that bastard'. Come on.
yes i am only sharing my experience to help other ppl. things happen i understand that complications happen. but infection seroma discoloration implant misplacement all that going wrong is not to fault the patient. i sincerely feel as though the implants he placed were too large & i have concerns for others who get the same size implants. day 1- looks great week 2- implants look great week 6- because the implants are too heavy and are only anchored to your fascia by sutures the constant weight and strain pulls the implant down making it look dumpy..i like the idea of being awake going on top of the muscle less down time etc but think about it more than i did please its just skin being stretched really stretched over this large implant. how many people on this site alone has received 565cc butt implants from dr widder? almost every posting & everyones buttocks are not the same and not made to handle that size implants
i tried to copy and paste the chart from the website that makes the implants he uses as u can see the implant style ccs etc he said he used on me doesnt even come in 565 its 545 when i asked him about it he said he would look at his chart in his office (i still dont have an answer on this) DRREDOU@aol.com Mar 10 to me Your implants are style 1 size 3 which to my knowledge it's volume is 565cc. Dr Widder Size Catalog # Width Length Projection Volume (cc) 1 501-101 10.4 1 5.0 2.5 207 2 501-102 11.0 1 5.6 3.1 250 3 501-103 13.5 18.0 4.6 545
I agree that it is very, very frustrating, and certainly not the fault of the patient… I did other procedures but not implants. It is a bummer when you are the one that the complication happens to, no matter what the statistics. I sympathize.
i appreciate that. it is a bummer when u are the one the complication happens to but when u are the one that every single complication possible to the point that the surgeon tells u hes never seen that before has no advice for u then it is a beyond depressing bummer
That's what I'm thinking as well...work for him...
GET OVER IT!?! wow how insensitive, im sure you wouldn't say that if it was your ass. She is sharing her experience, good or bad, she still has every right to share.
That bastard smh u need to sue him. I was lookn at him for my implants. Glad i saw this reviw just in time
he is charging me to for my records!!!!!!! ugh. $8000 to put implants in $5000 to take them out & do bilateral capsulectomy (different doctor closer) i understand things happen but again complication after complication wound dehiscence implant out of pocket total discoloration indentions lumps etc & with no answers from him only he had never seen that before. I only post to help. Sincerely, Looking for a "butt specialist"