Implants with DR.Widder cant wait !!!!

Well ive been wanting imllants for about a long...

Well ive been wanting imllants for about a long time now and found a doctor here on realself Dr.widder and he only does implants above muscle but can somebody tell me is this going to look fake ???? Btw I will be getting 565cc implants please help anybody ?? Hopefuuly everything goes well ive seen reviews that he does a good job.

Yay got my date cant wait !!

So I got my date and paid my deposit I will be going to Dr.Widder for my 565cc butt implant hope all goes well now looking for a near hotel cheap lol any help will be posting before and after pics...

Before pic in a dress flat !!

My wish pics ..

I want a booty like this !

I want a booty like this ...;)

My flat ass on the left and my wish pic right. This was done with the plastic surgery app.

My flat butt

Flat !!

Omg almost

Cant wait im almost there.....cant wait....
Dr.widder

I send him pictures and he said he will be able to do the 565cc implant he sounds nice and best of all his work looks good !

Someone went to him and had to have them removed
Date is almost here!!!!
Good luck I had butt implants with dr Widder love him. Love my implants. Just one recommendation don't remove the bandage to peak at results. Let it heal then remove to look.
You getting excited?!?!
Thats good to hear and thanks for your support luv..Hope to hear from her soon ;) and again thanks for supporting
Yea it is!!!! Can't wait!!! I'll be here 4 u just like our other friend... She went 2 Widder yesterday...
Hopefully everything went good for her cant wait to see her results ;)
She was fine and so will u!!! We're here to support each other!!!! Don't worry baby!!!! You will be perfectly fine!
Why did you change your mind about Gongora??? I am schedule to go with him on July. I read great reviews. Who did you talk to??? Please help!
Sorry, wrong pist
Post! Sorry! I dont know why this keep switching !
Oh and as far as hotels are concerned, anywhere at Tyson's Corner is good but can be kinda pricy... Apparently they send every1 to the Comfort Inn... But ummmmmm for whatever reason I don't like the sound of a "Comfort Inn"..... Not that I need to stay at the Ritz Carlton buttttttt since I'll need to be comfortable..... LOL.... Anyhow, call and speak to Vanessa and she says she has all the info on the hotels n stuff..... :)) #TeamWidder
YAY!!!! your date is set!
Yes! I'm WAY excited!!! So what was the plastic surgery app u used boo?
Yes they sent me to comfort inn too !! And the app is called plastic surglt
Hey love.... I'm going to Widder... He's awesome! I haven't had time to post my review and before pics but I will be.... I LOVE him.... He's soooo sweet and I've seen him twice because I want him to do my tummy tuck also..... Clearly they will have to be done months apart but by March/April of next year I'll be brand new!!!! Will probably get the booty done 1st since recovery time is less probably around Aug/Sept... Should be less everything.... Less pain and all....
Aww thats good I havent been able to meet him cuz I live in long island but have been emailing with him and spoken with him.Good to here this about him from you. Im scheduled for June 9.
Girl!!! I cannot WAIT to hear how it went for you!!! He really takes care of his patients..... I'm scheduled Sept 9!!!!
Hopefully everything goes good ill post before pic and after !!! Ill keep you updated :)
You'll be fine baby!! I work in an OR everyday and see this stuff done regularly..... I'll be right here encouraging you along!!!! You'll get thru it and be popp'n that booty in no time!!!! :)))))
Yeah hopefully everything goes good..thanks for your words and hopefully i get that big booty..