I Finally Feel Confident! - Vienna, VA

I recently had butt implants. I am still...

I recently had butt implants. I am still recovering, this is week 2 for me. I was always skinny and fit. Im active and was popular in high school. I was known as the pretty girl woth no butt. That was the only thing that ppl could make fun of I guess. The jokes brought insecurities. I felt ugly all around just because I didnt have a big butt. I worked out hard squats, running, I got so desperate I even ate collard greens everyday lol. Ive been out of high school for 3 yrs. After high school I started wearing butt pads. They were so uncomfortable and trying to hide them from my boyfriend was hard lol. He thought I had a big butt.. little did he know.

I met with doctor Widder. He recommended 565cc implants. They are the biggest. I was so nervous operation day. They made me feel comfortable when I was recovering. It last for 2 hours and I had to pee before I left. First night was so painful. Im not going to lie it was for the first week. Each day gets better. I felt like I made a Mistake cause of the uncomfort.I kept motivated that itd be worth it and kwpt pushing myselfnto get better. I went back to work 2 weeks later. Im still uncomfortable but no pain. I still have my binder around me but my drains are gone. I cant see thw full results ywt but my butt is huge and natural looking im really happy cause I know I will feel so much better about myself! I wish I knew that it was that painful and recovery is long. The key to healing is STAYING MOTIVATED

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Internet researching

any update? how do you feel now?
I as well was tormented for years about my little butt. Every boyfriend to guys on the street all had something to say. I was so insecure! I too wore padded panties especially with jeans. So finally, at the age of 30 I have a booty!! So happy. I did lipo on my love handles and 400cc silicone implants. I'm two weeks post-op and I feel so happy with my decision. I tried on my jeans and they barely fit! I'll have to wait till the swelling goes down. :-)
Any pics??
congrats!!! I bet u look amazing. Just in time for summer :) I used to wear booty pads too lol