I got butt implants! - Vienna, VA- NOT SURE

Hi Everyone, here is my butt implant story. I...

Hi Everyone, here is my butt implant story.

I had my butt implant surgery yesterday (March 12) with Dr. Widder in Tysons Corner, VA.

I had 565cc silicone anatomical implants put in. Dr. Widder said this was good for my height and build (5'9" 140 lbs). I cant see the result so good yet, cuz theres a bandage going all around my butt and waist. But from what I can see it looks like I will have a nice 'bump' that is not tooo huge so it looks natural :)

Let me tell you about the procedure itself. I was given an epidural anasthesia, NOT general anasthesia. This meant I was awake the whole time but I felt no pain whatsoever. I was actually chatting with the nurse while the doctor wS working on me. Pretty cool. I was not freaked out at all. The advantages to epidural is that theres no risk u won't wake up (cuz ur not put to sleep to begin with), plus no tubes down your nose and its just way easier on ur body than the general anasthesia.

So anyway the operation lasted 2 hours then i went into the recovery room. I waited kind of long to be released cuz u have to pee first before they let u go. So i waited about 3 hours to get that trickle of pee! Then mt bf came for me and we drove home. I definately recommend when ur going home that u LIE DOWN, on ur stomach across the back seat. I chose to sit in the front passenger seat which I regret cuz it was like a 45minute drive back during traffic (4:30pm) and I was uncomfortable.

When I got home I was very wobbly on my feet so I used mt bf to hold on to for support to get from the car to my apt. Thankfullt there were no steps to climb.

Let me tell u about the first night. I will not lie ladies. It was SO PAINFUL. I took the recommended dosage of pain pills (hydromorphone 4mg every 4 hours) and believe me it was not enuff. Eventually around 12am I was like scew this Im taking another 2 pills even tho it had only been 1 hour since mt last. Now mind u Hydromorphone aka Diluadid is some STRONG pain killers. So then I was miserable but a lil better and i woke up every hour on the hour cuz it was so painful. All i kept thinking was ok the results will be worth it. Plus deep breaths lol. It like someone ran over ur butt with a truck!

Anyway, im a TINY bit better today (day 2). I will try to post some better pics when I get up to pee again.

DAY 2 POST-OP The pain is sooo much better day...

DAY 2 POST-OP

The pain is sooo much better day 2 compared to day 1 :-D
However, lying on my stomach only is very hard. I didnt sleep well at all cuz my legs get numb and I have to get up every hour. Getting in and outta bed is also an ordeal cuz I dont wanna split my wound open. This recovery is no joke ladies! Heres a pic of day 2

DAY 5 POST OP dang ladies I am so mad with...

DAY 5 POST OP

dang ladies I am so mad with myself today. So I woke up and I was feeling pretty darn good. a lot better and less pain. so I decide maybe I shud go for a walk, I mean cuz damn I been in da house the last few days and I goin stir crazy and shiz. so I go outside and I am walking very very slowly and go all around the block. right before I left I took my hydromorphone + Tylenol and maybe this is why I was so crazy but I decided to circle the block YET AGAIN.by the time I got in I notice my place was lookin like a pig sty so I decide to do a lil sweeping and bend over. then a put on the tv and back to laying on my stomach. ok.... I AM IN THE WORSE PAIN!!! A SHOOTING PAIN DOWN MY FRONT LEGS!!! this is really scary to me cuz im be damn if I f*** up my results :( or worse cause an injury to myself. moral of the story is you really gotta lie loW and don't be overdoing it cuz you will pay the price ur body aint heal yet. I really hope I didn't eff anything up. tomorrow we shall see cuz I have a post op appointment wth dr. widder. more pics comin soon I promise and thank yall for the support it really makes a difference :)

UPDATE!!! NEW PICS ARE UP!!! Yall Ima keep it 1...

UPDATE!!! NEW PICS ARE UP!!!

Yall Ima keep it 1 hunnred with yall. Today is day 7. My drainage tubes are out. ....but these things are HARD AS ROCKS!!! They better soften up cuz rite now Im like awww hell naw. Only time will tell...

DAY 14- results are barely noticeable. Not worth it.

DAY 14- results are barely noticeable. Not worth it.

Iwell I sure don't look like da girls in my wish...

Iwell I sure don't look like da girls in my wish pics.... but that may be unrealistic to begin with! So like Karis said, ima give the implants some more time to settle and my muscle stretch heal before I make my conclusion According to the assistant in the doc's office they poke out more and more as the bandage comes off (it's still on for another week). I got some more pics for y'all in a minute. Let me keno way y'all think and be honest!

Girl, I cannot see any butt implant. There is no butt enhancement considering all the money and pains or is it my eyes.
Hey, are you gonna post some updated pics? Also, the girl in your last pics is photoshopped. The original doesn't have that high or bubbly of a butt. Also, I think your butt looks great! Very nice for your frame!!!
How's the booty coming along? R u still unhappy with ur results?
yes it is goinng down some not as high still somewhat hard but all is well thnks
Oh where r your new results
How are your results coming along? :)
How are you healing?
Any updates?
Thanks Paula2009 I know you can get under the muscle with Dr Mendieta in Miami. Thanks for your response it was helful Celfit
are your implants over or under the muscle. Im getting frustrated! lol I called your doc and the rep said he only does over the muscle which is a def. NO for me. Heck i think Ill just go to Colombia south america since they do under the mucle with lipo and a nose job for 10 k
Dr Widder only does them over the muscle and under the fascial tissue
Dr Cortes in Houston did mine on September the 4th I had butt implants, bbl & lots of lipo.I traveled from Virginia to Houston because of his butt implant placement.
Dr Cortes placed my implant in the muscle
Heck no over is a def no. Honestly boo I can't even really c ur booty. And that's sad bkuz of how much $ us ladies spend for this kind of stuff but give it two months it will be banging I'm shore , who's ur doc? Salama is amazing or lucerna
I live near Sarasota Fla I would like to get a butt implant-- Does anyone know any that are really good not too far from here? I would appreciate some ps name. Thanks
Thanks for your reply. What is the difference with it under the muscle? Thanks
Over the implant works if you have tight thick skin and fat in ur booty to start with. I'm a dancer and have seen many girls with implants over the muscle who are very thin and athletic it looks pretty bad. One chick has her implant down low like a diaper she had it for over 2 years. Like I said ideally over implants looks great on thicker women than slim ones.
Dr Salama or dr lucerna amazing !
Hello,,!! Are u happy now with result ?????
any new pics to share.....?
GIRL. Any updates? How you feelin? Your booty is deff poppin' now lmao
Getting better every day. Will take more pics in a week (3wk mark) and again at 6wk. I have no more nerve pain! Feeling good. No pain pills in 2 days. Drove to work today and trained 5 clients! Feeling good! It's 12 days post op!
How did you sit when you drove. I drove at 12 days post op and it was the worse feeling. Had to take a day off to recover.
I have a small sports car, just layed the seat back and I was fine. Even went to dentist and had to sit in his chair for like an hour...I'm still great! No pain, no pills...not even Tylenol! In 2 days!
Thanks fo the update! - truth? Your butt is BETTER than your wish pic!