Better Results Than I Could Have Ever DREAMED Of!!! -Vienna, VA

Dr. Widder performed my breast lift this past...

Dr. Widder performed my breast lift this past month and I am just awe-struck at the results! I had this procedure done following a weight gain/loss that resulted in the natural volume being taken out of my breasts. Before this procedure I was only happy with them when they were in a bra-out of a bra they looked saggy and deflated. Dr. Widder gave me back the breasts I had when I was 18! The results are so perky and youthful I couldn't be happier!!!

6 months later and I love my new body

My surgery date was on July 16th, 2013. Post-surgery I alternated between wearing a bra with no underwire and a snug sports bra for about a month. I also cleaned my incisions daily with bacitracin zinc ointment and hydrogen peroxide to speed up healing. It's been nearly six months and my results have just gotten better and better :) My scars are beginning to fade and I'm totally in love with the texture of my new breasts! I was a saggy 34-DD prior to my surgery and now I'm a Full 34-B or a small 34-C. I never had the option of wearing anything strapless before, and "triangle" bikini tops (or any kind of bathing suit tops without a built-in underwire) were my worst nightmare! Dr. Widder re-shaped my breasts and left them perfect! When I go bra-less (which I wouldn't have dreamed of doing before!) I often get asked if my breast are "real" because their fullness almost makes it look as if they were implants! :-D It still shocks me how much of a difference getting a full-lift made on my appearance! I look more youthful and I have no more back/neck/shoulder pain. I can also wear halter-tops now! (these used to dig into my neck and leave big red marks on my shoulders!) I've always been a fashion risk-taker, and my smaller and more manageable cup-size has allowed me to make clothing choices that wouldn't have been possible before. Thanks Dr. Widder!
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your 6 month update along with your fabulous pictures. You look great! It's nice to hear you can enjoy strapless tops, triangle bikini tops and even the sexy dresses in your pictures....without a bra! All this without implants too. Congratulations!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Lift community.

Hello, I added some photos of myself not wearing a bra (before and after) Also-I included a six month status update post-op :)