Great Results W/lipo, Brazilian Butt Lift and Slimlipo

I am 30 years who had two c section. 152lb 5'4. I...

I am 30 years who had two c section. 152lb 5'4. I had the the Lipo done on my Upper and Lower Abs, Love Handles, Bra Strap, Lower back area. The fat was reinserted into by buttocks. That part felt like a deep tissue message. The lipo part felt like tuging and poking. Some parts tickle. The Slimlipo Laser was conducted after for tightening. That had a slight Stinging feeling.

The 1st Post up 24 Hours was painful. The painkillers really help. Definatly worth the pain. The 2nd Day I was able to work back on my feet. I can't wait for the next few weeks while my body heals to see the results.

I definatly recommend the procedure. It is a life changing experience to help anyones confidence.

Dr. Gilad Segev

Making sure I was feeling comfortable and not in pain.

Hi SC Unfortunately, I haven't received any pictures. If you would like to send me some pictures to go along with your height and weight, I'd be happy to give you my opinion. I believe 163 cm is about 5'4" and 52 kg is about 115lbs. So, it sounds like you are a little underweight. At 5'4" you should weigh a minimum of 120 lbs. So if these numbers are correct, There is little chance of coming up with much fat to transfer to your butt at your current weight. I would definitely recommend gaining some weight. Whatever you gain around your waistline, arms or thighs can be liposuctioned away and transferred to your buttocks. Dr Markmann
Dr. Markmann. i am 163cm and 52kg. my butt is very flat and i just want some improvement, even small improvement. do you think if i have enough extra fat for that surgery? or i need to gain some weight?
Thanks so much Dr. Markmann!
Hi Flatty2fatt Thanks for the compliments. When I perform the Brazilian Butt Lift, my goal is to harvest as much fat as is necessary to give the patient as nice a shape as possible in the area the fat is being taken from, then purifying the fat and injecting it into their buttocks. The amount of fat after purification is usually a little less than 1/2 of the volume that was harvested. So, to have enough fat to be able to inject one liter of fat per side, I usually need to harvest about 4500 cc of fat. This procedure usually requires about 6 hours of anesthesia and I require my patients to spend the night in the hospital in a private room. I have many patients who come in from out of state. My preference is for my patients all to stay in town for 3 weeks to be get the best results and so that I can be sure that they are doing well, but I know that this is not practical for many people. If you cannot stay a full 3 weeks, I recommend that you drive back to NY, so that you can lay on your side in the front passenger seat with the seat reclined all of the way back and wear your seatbelt. This is the safest way to return home. It is impossible to fly home and not have any pressure on your buttocks. My staff can answer any questions you may have about the local hotels. Daniel P Markmann, MD Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Metamorphosis Plastic Surgery, LLC
I have performed the Brazilian Butt Lift for 12 years. I have never performed it on an awake patient. Typically when patients have lipo done awake, they only have a very small amount of fat removed, usually about 1000 cc'c (ie 1 liter). Typically when I perform this on my patients, I remove at minimum 3-4 liters of fat which gives me a much larger volume of fat to inject back into your buttocks. I usually inject between 800 and 1500cc of fat per cheek. http://www.danielmarkmannmd.com/category/buttocks-augmentation-fat-grafting/ So, I am very curious what volume of fat was removed and injected, how long is it after your surgery and if you are happy with your results. ??? Dr Markmann
Hi Dr. Markmann, I am a size 12. I have determined from my research that I am likely an ideal candidate for the BBL. I find your pictures to be exactly what I'm looking for---a very round, projected butt with permanent results. I am hoping to have at least 1100cc of fat per cheek to get the volume that I am looking for. If I could go as high as 1500cc per cheek, I most certainly would want to do that considering my frame (I look like I should have a big butt from the front...big boobs, smaller waist, nice hips, but no butt...I have some fat back there, however, my butt is set low and looks on the flat side particularly because I do not have a "shelf" of any kind..I also have lost volume after losing weight). I was amazed to see your work of women who had "my type of butt"...I would be more than happy to have those same results..actually, I would be ecstatic!! Your craftsmanship blew me away!! How many liters of fat would this necessitate for harvesting (assuming that a minimum of 1100 to 1500cc of fat per cheek was injected)? Approximately how long would I expect to be under general anesthesia? Lastly, I live in NYS. How soon could I fly back home considering the restrictions on sitting post surgery (approx a 50' flight)? Thanks so much!
Hello, Did you have all your procedures done for $6000? Does he require the full amount up front or is there a payment plan? Thanks!
what was the total cost and could you send the phone number also do you have before and after picture please send thanks.
I am VERY interested in getting this surgery done. I am located in the Fairfax area and have been looking for a good doctor for this procedure. Was it $6,000 total for the whole thing? Also, if you don't mind, could I see some before and after pictures to see the quality of Dr. Segev's work? Please get back to me, thanks!
PLEASE please keep us posted on your progress. I have my consult on the 10th (Feb.)and I want ALL of this fat out of my thighs, my very huge love handles and swollen belly(post tt),and back. I feel these areas around my butt when lipo'd will really accentuate the derriere!!!lol My main question would be how would you go to simple places like gas station and grocery shopping via car?? I will be off work the entire summer.... thanks!
its sounds like you were awake! Were you awake for this procedure?