25 Years Old Mommy of 2 in Good Shape , 660 Cc BUTT Implants - Vienna, VA

Had my first consult with Dr. Widder about a month...

Had my first consult with Dr. Widder about a month ago. He explained everything in detail.. He showed me several options of implant placement, to give me a clear idea of what I wanted.. after seeing the options he recommended that I had a higher placed implant because I was more full at bottom but not so much at top. He recommended 565 CC for a subtle look... but also said if I desired to I could go even bigger to 660/760. After seeing the 565 , feeling it, seeing several shapes and placing it on top of my buttocks where it would be placed, I decided based on my breast size 600cc (done by another doc because I did not know of Dr wider at the time) that I should go with 660 cc, that way my butt projection was slightly bigger than my breast.. The cost was fair at around 8$8900.00 ( I ordered custom implants so it was slightly more expensive) $8500 being original price and I booked right away.. He and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable, I had both Dr. Widders office and personal phone numbers as well as lynn's (assistant) numbers as well to call / text with any questions.. Today!!!! June 3 rd at 6 am I went to the office, took photos, got my IV (while being distracted talking to anesthesiologist , which made it sooo much better).. Afterwards Dr. Widder had me stand on a stool as he mapped out the placement of where he wanted the implant.. Keep in mind your butt flattens out when you lay down so it is really necessary for the mapping... Afterwards, I went in to the OR (totally not scary at all) and the anesthesiaologist began the spinal anesthesia.. You sit on a bed hunched over opening your spin and all you feel is a small pinch.. after he injects the anesthesia you are completely numb from the waste down (feels pretty cool actually, you CANT feel a thing.) of course they help you lay down and get comfy.. when the procedure began I slept for the first 20 mins and opted to wake up for the remainder period.. Mean while I had a great conversation with the anesthesiologist who sits infront of you monitoring as well as administers any naseaua meds (if you need them.. likelley not) ... The surgery only took about 2 1/2 hours maybe 3... The only thing I ever felt was the tugging of inserting the implant.. which was NOT pain at all.. more like someone sitting on bed next to you just moving the bed.. Recovery went well,,, you just have to wait for the anesthesia to wear off so you can stand and walk.. but you feel like jello from the knees down so its a bit difficult at first but the nurses are there to help you the WHOLE time.. once you can feel your toes again and you pee, you talk to the nurse about your follow up apt the next day and then go back to your hotel .. which they do put you in a wheel chair and help you to your car.. in my case they let me take the wheel chair with me because the hotel booked me on the 3rd floor (that's what I get for booking last min.. BOOK EARLY) and I will return it tomorrow morning at my follow up.. The recommended hotel "comfort Inn" is old but nice , clean , and cozy.. I recommend you request a bottom floor on the outside (not court yard area, less walking) and also request a King, and/or two doubles.. the queen is a bit difficult to spraw out... As for pain, its not really painful afterwards so far at all.. It feels more like you have worked out really hard on your butt and thigh muscles so they are sore with fatigue. Dr. Widder calls you several hours after surgery to make sure everything is going well and addresses any concerns or questions.. Fantastic experience.. Here are my before, post op photos, and wish pics.. I will continue to upload updated photos every week for 3 months (they say yo0u see final results after 3 months) ... I am swollen which is to be expected and the garmet is meant to push / support your implants so the shape of my butt right now is not what it will end up being in the end although I can already see my arch and a great shape, which I didn't have before... its amazing! cant wait for the final results... The drain tube (collects any blood or fluid so it does not store in your pocket) will be taken out a week from now... btw my thights are actually very tone fit and small as well as my waist so that gives you an idea of how swollen I am but that is to be expected.. feel free to contact me for any questions or pics I'd be glad to share my experience.. best of luck!

Days 2 & 3 post op

Got to see my butt without the bandage yesterday.. I was amazed at how round and big it is!!! I love it.. Over time they will settle and look even better .. Can't wait ! As for pain it feels really sore when you wake up in morning.. More of a dull pain rather than sharp pain like before... I have noticed less blood collection in tube although there was what I am assuming was tissue and or fat cells also in the blood

1 weeks 5 days post op....

Yesterday day after changing my gauze I realized there was a slight opening in the top of my incision with some discharge no bleeding.. Dr widder and his staff advised me to take my antibiotics, keep it clean and dry and I see him in a week as long as I do not start getting sick or as long as it does not open anymore.. There is a clear stitch hanging out of it too..

1 week 5 day post op open incision

Forgot to add the pic

2 weeks post op.. Open incision

Well my incision is still open but no leaking any fluid any more .. It looks as if it's healing with a hole that will stay.. I've been in bed ALL day today and have only got up to use the bathroom and get food .... I am going to do this for he next two days (my choice) so hopefully this will let it heal together since I'm not moving too much and I wouldn't want to rip it open more .. Here is a pic.. Has anyone had this happen ?

Week 3-6 post op -it's been a loooonnng 3 weeks

Ok so to recap, at week two my incision had two dishecense (opening in incision) ... Everything was fine and seemed to be healing. At week 3 I had a hematoma. I felt very sick and started blacking out if I was standing. Within an hour my right cheek swelled twice the size as the other side.. Since we haven't had sex, The only thing we could think that caused this was maybe when my son was running around me , he may have hit my butt shifting the implant.. We immediately packed up and drove 6 hrs to virginia to be there for my appointment the following morning.. Everything was fine over night.. The next morning I went to my appointment and dr widder drained 650cc of blood from my right cheek, there was still some left over that the body would have to absorb. Still had the two holes in my incision but they were healed enough that blood was not passing through them.. We grabbed lunch and I spent the rest of the day in bed at the hotel.. The very next day I went back to dr widder to see if I was still bleeding (if I was still bleeding it would have swelled up again) .. As I was walking into the office blood started to run down my leg the bottom hole in my incision had opened where it was healed on the inside from the pressure of the remaining blood. Luckily I wasn't still bleeding on the inside so he stitched up the bottom hole and I went home.. Around 11 pm that night my top hole started to gush blood. We managed to stop it from coming out as long as I had gauze and laid still... The next morning I went to the er and the doc there put two stitches in the top hole and I was fine . He only agreed to stitch me up because he knew dr widder was 6 hrs away and he saw what dr widder had done the day before... But said normally they will not touch another docs work .. Oh and he also said all the blood was "old blood".. Anyways I am now at 1 month 6 days post op and on my way back to virginia to have both sets of stitches removed .. We will see ;)

1 1/2 month post op

My last visit at the docs went well.. He drained fluid that was from the blood clots dissolving from my hematoma. He also decided to keep he stitches in for two more weeks so they hopefully get removed the 25th.. At this point I am mentally and physically drained.. I can't resume my normal life yet so it's making me a bit depressed.. I miss bing able to workout and chase my little boys around.. As for physically, there's a constant pain just above my implant that had the hematoma.. Not sure if it's just normal back pain or what but it's horrible.. Any time I try to sit It feels sooo horribly uncomfortable .. I'm ready for these implants to feel apart of my body ... How long does this take to be normal again? .. As for my incision well took a pic this mornjng while cleaning and I don't think it's ever gonna heal.. It still has a hole even after it was stitched up.. Please tell me someone went through all this and it was worth it in the end.. Right now I don't know anymore pic below .. Btw that's not
Blood just color satiation of camera
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

amazing bedside manner, answers all questions, gives all options, shows you the actual implants, great staff, clean facility, he even answered questions about my boob job from other doctor and gave better solutions..

can you feel the implant..can your partner feel them?
Be strong. ... it will all be over and you will be in love with your new rump!
Sorry for ur troubles..I'm sure it will heal soon! Such a complicated surgery, I'm going through tough times myself. I'm sure it'll be all worth it at the end:) best wishes ur way!
Best of luck to you !! Will check up on u . Happy healing
Oh my gosh, how scary! I hope everything goes well for you and you heal up without any further issues. Best wishes!
Sorry to hear ur going through these issues with ur implants. I know it's so scary with having implants, at least for me it was one problem after another with my old set of implants. Wish u the best, hope everything gets resolved for u very soon!
I would live to know the brand of ur implants... Greatly appresiate it.. U look great.. Hope ur incision finally close..
I'll ask tomorrow
Thank u ;) And about your open insicion not wory much. I has the same issued tge first time i had the inplants (but not te second time around) I took me 2 months to complete to close and i also got an hematoma because i had sex but it was after 2 months of havin the surgery that i had sex, i thought i was ready but i didnt..just have plenty of rest ao the incision close, also give it some time to have fresh but CLEAN air. Clean it every day to avoid infection, try to keep it dry and not moinster.. Those the the things that helped me out.. I also put some organiz honey in the incision ( i google it and i tried because i was desesperate) but follow your dr advise and u will be fine..u looking good..;)
Looking great!
My doctor told me to eat a lot of protein and that makes you heal better and faster
I also drank a lot of chamomile tea and it helped me a lot. I sent u a private mesg last nite.. Did u get it?? I want to know the brand and projection of the custom made implants your dr ordered u.. I wan to change mines (545cc round super soft silicone implant) my dr said if i want more projection they have to be cust made .. I am very petty and no fat for fat grafting ;( I am just wory on going to big and look funny or have major complications.. Right now it looks natural but i want more projection onn the top.. Thank u
Ooh i am sorry this msg is meant to be for "hannahsargent"
Sorry just saw this message.. They are oval round.. Not sure of brand but were custom made
Thanks I have already had my butt implants done and I love them... I'm just having a hard time healing but it should be done soon .. Thanks though
Dont worry abt the hole.. It will close by itself.. I had the happened to me.. Just make sure you clean it every day to avoid infection.. Looking hot. :)
How long did it take to heal?
It took my a while and i was also very worry to get any kind of infection si i was cleaning it every day like 3 times but it took like 2 months to fully close it and heal.. Dont worry just keep it clean
Do U have a pic of what it looks like now after healing??
Yes, u can see in my profile.. What is the brand of ur 660cc custom made implats? Are they round or oval?
Not sure the brand but they are oval round .. Not the half of a sphere kind
Hannah: Any word/diagnosis from your doctor about your incision healing? Wish you the best in healing. Was the 660 size a factor in the incision opening up? You look great, hang in there.
A lot has happened since the last post.. Just so I don't have to type it twice I'm gonna post it on here tonight ..
Posting right now
how are you now? have your incision healed? I'll do the operation nxt Monday what do you recommend to wear in the hospital? I choose 450cc implants do you think its too small?